Author Topic: Prediction Accuracy  (Read 6942 times)

Offline beautyb

Prediction Accuracy
« on: October 30, 2018, 07:23:23 PM »
Hi all!

Just wondering if you could please list which CP psychics have predicted accurate contact in the timeframe they had given you.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing who came through for you guys!

Offline calibabe

Re: Prediction Accuracy
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 07:30:49 PM »
Nathan and Mattie.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:59:17 PM »
Tara for me however her recent predictions have been completely off.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 02:18:13 AM »

She's been downright weird lately, too, at least with me. I'm waiting for her contact prediction to play out (2-4 more days to go, give or take). She's still solid at picking up current situations for me. Ugh but she wasted six mins. w me a few days ago telling me to make a scrapbook lmao. I suppose that's my fault, however!

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 03:41:41 AM »

She's been downright weird lately, too, at least with me. I'm waiting for her contact prediction to play out (2-4 more days to go, give or take). She's still solid at picking up current situations for me. Ugh but she wasted six mins. w me a few days ago telling me to make a scrapbook lmao. I suppose that's my fault, however!

She was SOOOOO weird last week to me.  I called back because her call didn't make sense and she told me to go to a psychologist?   She gave me a timeframe of late Oct/early Nov.  She was reaaaally good at picking things up for me until last week. Something happened to her last week. She said it was my fault i haven't heard from him (it 100% isn't my fault) and that I need to go to a psychologist  (I was calling to ask her questions because her reading confused)

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 04:00:57 AM »
Ya Idk what to think about tara any more. When uses tarot she is great. When I ask questions she rude and makes assumptions and I convinced does not connect. She tells me while the outlook is positive my guy is psychotic and nuts and that is after I told her some thing I did. Yona told me the reason why he did which make sense and not psycho at all. I feel like tara heard me vent about what he said and is making assumption that she is just inconsiderate psychotic person and is judging opposed to using actual abilities to pick up. She very opinionated and uses opinion based on what is said verses what is actually channeled.

I'd say 40% of the time Tara asks questions. She kept telling me he'd come back and I was able to verify some unusual things (via a mutual friend without the friend knowing) she told me. I tried a new psychic (http://www.venicepsychic.com) and I felt like she wasn't bullshitting me at all. She's the only one that told me he isn't coming back and it felt like the truth.  Try her.

Offline embibems

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 12:12:57 PM »

She was SOOOOO weird last week to me.  I called back because her call didn't make sense and she told me to go to a psychologist?   She gave me a timeframe of late Oct/early Nov.  She was reaaaally good at picking things up for me until last week. Something happened to her last week. She said it was my fault i haven't heard from him (it 100% isn't my fault) and that I need to go to a psychologist  (I was calling to ask her questions because her reading confused)

wow thats rude asf. i wouldnt call her again. some psychics are mean. ive learned that. smh..... they start avoiding you when theyre predictions are wrong.

Wow!! So rude and uncalled for! I definitely would call CP customer service and tell them you'd like your money back. No one should tell anyone else to see a psychologist unless it's a medical opinion or a helpful suggestion from a FRIEND. If they're not supposed to talk about health, then they should not be talking about mental health either lol... RUDE. Unless Tara nails this next contact prediction (tomorrow through Monday) I'm never calling her again. Try Effie or Mattie if you want someone compassionate and accurate lol. I'm sorry you had to go through that! xo

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 12:12:54 AM »
Drusilla has become my favorite. She has been so accurate for me even when I thought it was impossible. She has given me additional tidbits that have been so exciting to see happen too.

Cheyanne is good too, especially for remote viewing. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:16:16 AM by LucyDiamond »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 08:55:36 PM »
Drusilla has become my favorite. She has been so accurate for me even when I thought it was impossible. She has given me additional tidbits that have been so exciting to see happen too.

Cheyanne is good too, especially for remote viewing.

I really wanted to like Drusilla but nothing ever happened on the dates she gave.

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 10:33:21 PM »
Drusilla and Petunia worked for me!  tara and Venus and Reed also worked occassionally