Author Topic: Mrs Jones  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Mrs Jones
« on: October 28, 2018, 06:43:16 PM »
I didnt see a thread for her and i havnt posted in a while but has anyone tried Mrs Jones? I like her style and a few things have happened for me as she saw. She hard to get a hold of but definitely worth the wait. Shes on bitwine but i dont think she has a personal site . Not that i know of at least

Offline Apalm831

Re: Mrs Jones
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:02:45 AM »
Yeah
She takes forever to connect but gave me very specific identifiable things
Predictions pending

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 07:28:14 AM »
I'm really, really not getting the recommendation on this reader and feel like I threw money into a burning trashcan to amuse myself.

I say this in a way that is not offensive to people that are new here or new to readings - but what kinda readings are people getting that make this reader seem good???

Here is what she told me in 15 PAID minutes:
1. There is a woman around him but don't worry, could be an ex, but there is nothing to worry about
2. He is stressed about work so don't be concerned if he pulls back (who isn't stressed about work...?)
3. He has strong energy and treats relationship like a business (whatever tf that means)
4. Number 5 is what she got for things going to the next level

Seriously? This is the most generic and non-psychic stuff you can hear about someone and doesn't validate a gift on her end AT ALL. I feel like I just got a reading before the board prior to 2011 when I didn't know what good readings were.

I didn't get a "6" tho as some of you reported as a number she provided, I got a 5,  so there's that. This is what I get for being bored and wanting a reading SMH :P

Also, I blame myself for this and I'm just venting. I would love to hear that perhaps my life IS that generic and she was good for others.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:51:10 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 03:05:03 PM »
I feel the same.  So many seemed to think she was good that i spent $20 on a reading with her and was not happy at all.  I'll admit i was glad you said she gave you a 5 instead of a 6. Lmao

Offline lneilo

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 08:56:37 PM »
I'm really, really not getting the recommendation on this reader and feel like I threw money into a burning trashcan to amuse myself.

I say this in a way that is not offensive to people that are new here or new to readings - but what kinda readings are people getting that make this reader seem good???

1. There is a woman around him but don't worry, could be an ex, but there is nothing to worry about
2. He is stressed about work so don't be concerned if he pulls back (who isn't stressed about work...?)
3. He has strong energy and treats relationship like a business (whatever tf that means)

Seriously? This is the most generic and non-psychic stuff you can hear about someone and doesn't validate a gift on her end AT ALL. I feel like I just got a reading before the board prior to 2011 when I didn't know what good readings were.

I didn't get a "6" tho as some of you reported as a number she provided, I got a 5,  so there's that. This is what I get for being bored and wanting a reading SMH :P

Also, I blame myself for this and I'm just venting. I would love to hear that perhaps my life IS that generic and she was good for others.

Thats pure bs. I HATE HATE HATE HATE vague readers and people who lie about being psychic which is so so so many. Especially when they start saying "oh i see the number whatever around you which means blah blah." Like seriously? You should've stopped the reading right when she told you the most broad crap. This is why I like to sit and read about readers before wasting my time on fakes. I have wasted so much money. Especially on Oranum all the top rated psychics are fake. They pay oranum to get put to the top. They pray on people looking for answers.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 05:01:06 AM »
The ultimate cold read!! Sorry 😐

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 08:28:18 PM »
Yes my reading was very vague too.  Wish i could get my money and minutes back on that one.  Ugh

Offline montauk

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 01:36:48 AM »
she's very good that's all i can say i've been reading with her since beginning of the year, the wording she uses is vague, that's just how she communicates.
the more you doubt, the less likely it's gonna happen
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 11:09:28 AM by montauk »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 07:02:16 PM »
Plenty have predicted a positive outcome but she just didn't give any specific details that left feeling like wow what a great reading.  When i read back my transcripts what she said could pretty much apply to anyone.

Offline montauk

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 06:03:26 AM »
she's more of a LOA coach, and all predictions have happened for me, because what she told me have been on track I haven't read with her since August.   :) in the beginning of the year she gave me a 6 for major movement between poi and me, which turned out to be June, and in July poi and I had a fight, and I asked her what to expect, she gave me a number 3 for things to go back to normal which turned out be on the 19th, 3 days, after I talked to her.
From LOA perspective, it's not always conducive to your wishes to be so hung up on details/why things aren't working, if you are talking to multiple psychics about the same issue, the chances are the situation is ridden of anxiety and negativity, and comparing reading to reading, scrutinizing/doubting/not even listening your own intuition only slows down the path of growth.

Offline montauk

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 06:15:34 AM »
well she did it again, I asked her a career related question, I have 4 cases on my hands that I was extremely worried about (that can jeopardize everything I've worked for, and before I asked, she said that she sensed only 1 is truly the problem, which turned out to be true,
but she quickly told me this can be solved by continuing to meet with or even continuing emailing the supervisor in charge, which I already did before I talked to her, and the person in charge basically rejected my proposal, but then she said continuing to email him will solve things,
I didn't plan on doing that because I had lost all hope after my last interaction with him, but she told me this would work, so I sent another email, which he didn't reply to again,
but 3 days later I discovered that he had accepted my proposal.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 03:15:46 PM »
I'm so glad she has been good for you.  Its so weird how one advisor can be draw dropping for one and just kind of fall flat for others.  Lol since she is the only one who gave me a six on my situation if she is right i will let you guys know.

anything