Author Topic: Question RE: Empath Vs other reader gifts  (Read 2122 times)

Offline LAW1974

Question RE: Empath Vs other reader gifts
« on: November 10, 2018, 03:59:35 PM »
There seems to be a lot of discussion around predictions and empaths....  So does it seem empaths are not the best go-to for a prediction?  They are great at getting the "right now" and how someone is feeling but since they are reading energy and the persons feelings, it's really hard for them to predict much?  It's almost a guess based on how that person feels at the time?

So for predictions, tarot, crystals and "the clairs". B/c a clairvoyant can see the future right?

Offline star1

Re: Question RE: Empath Vs other reader gifts
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 04:05:15 PM »
Of course. Even Zadalia told me that most of the time, nothing happens externally. Just because an ex doesn't contact you, it doesn't always mean that he/she didn't care. There's so many issues to a person and layers, we all are wired and so respond differently. An empath is probably best also at explaining why somebody acts the way that they do, and helping you to understand them and the way that their mind works. I'd believe more an empath over a clairvoyant, because they're feeling exactly what someone else is feeling. You'll always have empath that turned out to be wrong, just as you'll have clairvoyants/psychics/mediums that turned out to be wrong.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:07:10 PM by star1 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 04:26:13 PM »
Of course. Even Zadalia told me that most of the time, nothing happens externally. rvoyants/psychics/mediums that turned out to be wrong.

meaning?  she is saying most of the time the predictions they make are wrong?

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 04:34:50 PM »
Of course. Even Zadalia told me that most of the time, nothing happens externally. rvoyants/psychics/mediums that turned out to be wrong.

No, sorry. She makes it clear during readings that she doesn't do timelines, and I don't even think she does proper predictions very much. She literally focuses mostly on the now and the inside of your POI's mind. So she can say to you she sees he loves you, thinks of you 24/7, but doesn't mean to say he's gonna reach out. Hope you understand a little clearer?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »

No, sorry. She makes it clear during readings that she doesn't do timelines, and I don't even think she does proper predictions very much. She literally focuses mostly on the now and the inside of your POI's mind. So she can say to you she sees he loves you, thinks of you 24/7, but doesn't mean to say he's gonna reach out. Hope you understand a little clearer?

Yes -- I love Zadalia....  And she actually gave me predictions and a timeline!  Said she doesnt like timelines but felt pretty sure of mine so well see!  But I understand what you're saying - it can change:)

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 05:07:09 PM »

Yes -- I love Zadalia....  And she actually gave me predictions and a timeline!  Said she doesnt like timelines but felt pretty sure of mine so well see!  But I understand what you're saying - it can change:)

I do hope very much that your predictions come through. I don't know your situation, but I hope it isn't too bad and you're now looking only upwards. Men can act strange (I'm sure they'd say the same about us ladies) and can give us more of a headache trying to work them out. Lol.