Author Topic: Psychic Sylvia Browne's 5 Biggest FAILS  (Read 2858 times)

Offline psychic girls

Psychic Sylvia Browne's 5 Biggest FAILS
« on: October 27, 2018, 02:34:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY7xkPqW0G8 even the top psychic can get the present wrong then how can they try to predictions the further? Even the top psychics had cost peoples people so much pains.

Offline bstalling

Re: Psychic Sylvia Browne's 5 Biggest FAILS
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 11:45:05 PM »
i wouldnt call sylvia browne a top psychic. she was marketed well. but that is it. some said she was accurate way earlier in her career, but even her ex husband said she was an outright scam.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 05:11:18 PM »
i wouldnt call sylvia browne a top psychic. she was marketed well. but that is it. some said she was accurate way earlier in her career, but even her ex husband said she was an outright scam.

I had a reading with her, it must have been close to 25 years ago, I don't remember exactly, but this was back when AOL was new and it was hard to get online sometimes, Google didn't exist and information wasn't readily available.  She knew things about me, personal things like my boyfriends name, from the second I answered the phone.   That being said, not a single thing she told me came to fruition.  I learned a hard lesson because I held onto a less than stellar relationship for too long because "Sylvia said ....".   

I think she was a gifted woman who got caught up in her own hype and her brand became more important than the nature of her work and spirit left her high and dry a lot because of that. 

Based upon the things she told me with no other source of information available to her, she couldn't have been a scam when she started out.  I don't doubt the rest of the reading was completely made up though. 

I think she ended up backed into a corner of her own making and kept the bullshit train going.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 07:52:50 PM »
yeah, i agree. mediocre psychic that was marketed well...and continued to keep the bullshit train going.

anything