Author Topic: 1111 Giovanni 1111  (Read 7502 times)

Offline skyline

1111 Giovanni 1111
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:34:22 PM »
He's been a keen reader since 2009, but I don't remember seeing him until now.

Maybe he's changed his name?

I'm a jaded caller and I have to say he impressed me and picked up a lot on his own.

Easily one of the best reads I've had on Keen.

I have a love prediction for January so that's around the corner.

Offline Member5

Re: 1111 Giovanni 1111
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:30:05 AM »
Yeah I just saw him pop up on the front page out of nowhere recently, he has great reviews but is pricey... no more readings for me for awhile but I am curious to see if he was right for you!

Offline Sag78

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:28:21 AM »
This reader tried to take money from me! He was persuading me to buy a candle for 200$ to start with . After I was reluctant to do so,  he started saying how everything will go wrong for me with POI. Beware!!!

Offline snowy3

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 10:29:46 AM »
What's his name on Keen? This guy newly joined Purple Ocean. I like him, he's really accurate and picked up on things I didn't mention. Don't know about the prediction, but hopefully it will come to pass

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 03:22:38 PM »
What's his name on Keen? This guy newly joined Purple Ocean. I like him, he's really accurate and picked up on things I didn't mention. Don't know about the prediction, but hopefully it will come to pass

I noticed he is on PO...it seems he's giving everyone fairytale readings though, from his FB. 

Offline snowy3

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 08:16:40 PM »
Really? That makes me freak out.... What's his FB by the way? I am starting to think that all psychics lied to us

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 09:33:37 PM »
Really? That makes me freak out.... What's his FB by the way? I am starting to think that all psychics lied to us

Not all psychics are bad, you just have to find what works for you.  For instance, Aries Intuition is a board favorite and she works great for a lot of the people on here, however, she doesn't work for me.  I tried her several times and we just did not connect I guess.  It doesn't mean she isn't a good psychic, she just isn't good for me.  By the same token readers who work well for me don't work as well for others on here.  It takes time and money to sift through and figure out who you connect with, but that is the beauty of the forum - you can at least get an idea from others as to how their reading went.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 10:56:24 PM »
He read for me some months back and i was blown away at his precision pickup of my situation--but then he vanished as soon as he appeared--i began to feel it was a scam....like a reader spending time harvesting info under one or multiple names...then show up under a diff identity name and blow the customers' minds.

In fact...if i recall correctly--i think he was one of those *psychics* that needed to 'concentrate'; for a few minutes before giving me info. Hmmm...long enough to cross reference a database?

I realize how absurdly clunky this all sounds--i mean with all the people that visit keen, how in the world can a shell game like this succeed? I guess they watch for regulars?

All i know he was at 10/min then shot up to some obscene 30/min something.

Plus the 2nd time he read for me felt me very vague, empty---killing time.

I would NOT use him again.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:00:14 AM by dascallie »

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 11:02:46 PM »
CORRECTION!!  I would **NOT** use him again!

Just for the heads up - You can moderate/edit a post for typos on here  :)

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 11:30:34 PM »
WOW.....I would have never thought about the scam that Dascallie explained above!  It never occurred to me that a reader might do that.  I learn so much on these boards.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 12:38:51 AM »
psychics lied all the time. Ask about a person feeling no matter who he/she is they will always said he/she had feeling for you. Will go slow it will take time lol.

Offline snowy3

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 01:46:03 AM »
He read for me some months back and i was blown away at his precision pickup of my situation--but then he vanished as soon as he appeared--i began to feel is was a scam....like a reader spending time harvesting info under one or mutiple names...then show up under a diff identity name and blow their minds.

In fact...if i recall correctly--i think he was one of those *psychics* that needed to 'concentrate'; for a few minutes before giving me info. Hmmm...long enough to cross reference a database?

I realize how absurdly clunky this all sounds--i mean with all the people that visit keen, how in the world can a shell game like this succeed? I guess they watch for regulars?

All i know he was at 10/min then shot up to some obscene 30/min something.

Plus the 2nd time he read for me felt me very vague, empty---killing time.

I would use him again.

I never tried him on Keen, but I know he was an advisor there before. I got a reading done from Giovanni on Purple Ocean last month. He delivered my video reading within 20 minutes. He also picked up things I didn't mention to him. He told me that I will hear from him again this month. We'll see whether it comes to pass lol. Did he give you any prediction?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:42:22 AM by snowy3 »

Offline snowy3

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 01:48:01 AM »
psychics lied all the time. Ask about a person feeling no matter who he/she is they will always said he/she had feeling for you. Will go slow it will take time lol.

I know right? They're like he loves you, but is confused on how to express himself and bla bla bla. If the lovers really have feelings for us, they will fight for us that's all I know.

Offline skyline

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 11:25:23 PM »
I read with him Dec 2017.

He was wrong. Totally wrong.

Offline snowy3

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 09:37:52 AM »
I read with him Dec 2017.

He was wrong. Totally wrong.

Oh my! What did he say to you? I have doubts that my prediction will come true. Actually there were some parts I wasn't unsure of. He might only tell me fairytales..