Author Topic: wow some advisors  (Read 2971 times)

Offline aquagirl

wow some advisors
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:33:58 PM »
So I decided to give DeniseEagle a try on Keen. She starts reading for me and it's very different from any reading i've had, and all i said was, that's interesting its so different from my mentor's reading. and she doesn't let me finish and says we obviously don't have a connection and the reading needs to stop and hung up and blocked me. Ive never had anything like this happen, i was actually wanting to explore what she was saying and curious about her perspective.

Am I the only one that finds this behaviour odd? I wasn't upset, i was like oh wow. this just blew my mind. I actually like her energy at first.

Offline SabReeves

Re: wow some advisors
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:12:56 AM »
she has 22 reviews with a  5 star rating, must be thinking you are gonna ruin that rating so cut the call short before you were eligible to give a bad review. Who the hell knows. Some of these people don't have the best people skills:))

So I decided to give DeniseEagle a try on Keen. She starts reading for me and it's very different from any reading i've had, and all i said was, that's interesting its so different from my mentor's reading. and she doesn't let me finish and says we obviously don't have a connection and the reading needs to stop and hung up and blocked me. Ive never had anything like this happen, i was actually wanting to explore what she was saying and curious about her perspective.

Am I the only one that finds this behaviour odd? I wasn't upset, i was like oh wow. this just blew my mind. I actually like her energy at first.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 11:32:11 AM »

I haven't read with her or experience something like that with any advisor. You can always start a new thread about her and see if someone else has been treated that way.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 12:56:09 PM »
she has 22 reviews with a  5 star rating, must be thinking you are gonna ruin that rating so cut the call short before you were eligible to give a bad review. Who the hell knows. Some of these people don't have the best people skills:))

Yeah, i couldn't leave her a review, she sent 5 minutes and I was just a minute shy of being able to review her. I could understand if i was rude or angry, but i was like oh okay. It was such an odd way to respond. I've used keen for 10 years, ive never been blocked or treated like this, it was highly unprofessional.  But also, sets off red flags, because if a reader is so quick to disconnect then makes one wonder why, any decent reader will hear you out. Ive said similar to other readers and they have always been receptive and never like this.

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 09:55:13 PM »

They did it because they didn't want to take a chance on a bad rating tanking their business.  The way Keen has structured the ratings now has a lot of readers pulling the trigger on new clients so their business isn't hurt.  It's not personal, they just don't want to take the chance.  You would do it too if you were in their shoes. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »

They did it because they didn't want to take a chance on a bad rating tanking their business.  The way Keen has structured the ratings now has a lot of readers pulling the trigger on new clients so their business isn't hurt.  It's not personal, they just don't want to take the chance.  You would do it too if you were in their shoes.

Actually, no i wouldn't.  That's not good for business, nor my personality. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »

That's your hypothetical or perhaps your financial situation is such that you could work as a volunteer psychic without financial compensation.  Most people work in exchange for payment.  The people who are actually giving readings and facing loss of income disagree.  And Keen's #1 reader, Steven Craig, disagreed with the new rating system so much that he walked.  He signs in every once in a while, but I'm sure that will stop before long. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 04:46:27 PM »

That's your hypothetical or perhaps your financial situation is such that you could work as a volunteer psychic without financial compensation.  Most people work in exchange for payment.  The people who are actually giving readings and facing loss of income disagree.  And Keen's #1 reader, Steven Craig, disagreed with the new rating system so much that he walked.  He signs in every once in a while, but I'm sure that will stop before long.

you don't know me or my experiences, so please don't assume,  i don't know what i'm talking about,  I have a huge understanding how ratings effect bottom lines and business,  I'm very well versed in various industries, including this one.  People leave readers shitty reviews even after amazing readings, some people are just malicious in general. People basically look for reasons to be offended. Steven Craig is the biggest con on keen. I have no clue how that man even got to be a so called #1 psychic, because he is anything but.  He's on many fraud alerts as well.   I made the mistake of reading with him years ago, as did some friends of mine. Nothing he said was even remotely close to the truth. So what he disagrees with holds zero merit for me.  In the last two years less and less people have been going to him. He would sit online for a long time without any customers calling.

The new rating system was put in place because other readers were jealous of the ones that were doing well and called for two mins and left 1 star ratings. When they disabled readers leaving feedback, then they created other accounts and did the same. So all those going on about 1 star ratings disappearing, it's because that's what was happening.   This is the #1 reason the rating system has changed, because other advisors were being malicious and trying to ruin other people's business. This is why you see so many listings saying they don't read for other advisors.  What keen should allow is for advisors to respond to feedback. This is allowed in other platforms. I find it very useful, also shows me how the psychic deals with people and their true personality comes out. Easier way to weed through it all.

This is no different with fb reviews or yelp only difference here is you know for a fact the person paid for the service. Many businesses aren't allowing the feedback system on their pages because of either competing people leave intentional 1 stars or people didn't like what person said in a group and did it out of malice. This is also a reason why fb also has started changing their feedback system.