Author Topic: Who had predictions come to pass for you?  (Read 7560 times)

Offline simsim

Who had predictions come to pass for you?
« on: October 23, 2018, 08:15:24 AM »
when it comes to the present and future!

Bridgette had predictions come for me in the past and now im only waiting on different once

Roxanne also had short term ones come to me., still waiting on a bigger one

What about your experience? please share with us

Offline sharon

Re: Who had predictions come to pass for you?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 01:47:33 PM »

Have you talked to Moira?

Bridgette had predictions come for me in the past and now im only waiting on different once

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 03:25:56 PM »

Have you talked to Moira?

@Sharon, I have spoken with Moira. I like her but have only spoken to her twice. My timeline is closer to Thanksgiving so I can update then. She maintained to me that she doesnt sugarcoat and if she did not see a future with my POI she would have told me. Spirit saw a reunion and she was very optimistic.

Offline sharon

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 04:13:38 PM »
Wishing you all the best luck poorprincess. Please update us about the outcome. How long did you talk to her?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 05:35:21 PM »
Wishing you all the best luck poorprincess. Please update us about the outcome. How long did you talk to her?

@Sharon, thank you and good luck to you as well! Regarding Moira, the first call was 7 minutes and 47 seconds, the second was 8 minutes and 46 seconds. She is really good at valuing your time/$$ and I did just hit her with my questions - is my POI still in love, do I wait, when does communication improve, and is there a reunion and subsequent marriage with my POI in my future!

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more info! Happy to share!

Offline simsim

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »
dump

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 08:50:24 PM »
@poorprincess - just wanted to check in on Moira’s predictions for you. Was she pretty firm with the Thanksgiving time frame? I read with her today and felt like she got a lot right without me saying much. I was lucky that I had a promotional rate because she is expensive. But it seems like she has a lot of good reviews on here so I was just curious about if any of her predictions came to pass for you (or others).

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 08:57:21 PM »
@poorprincess - just wanted to check in on Moira’s predictions for you. Was she pretty firm with the Thanksgiving time frame? I read with her today and felt like she got a lot right without me saying much. I was lucky that I had a promotional rate because she is expensive. But it seems like she has a lot of good reviews on here so I was just curious about if any of her predictions came to pass for you (or others).

@flora0250 sorry to report, nothing yet  :( I'm gonna give it another week or so though just in case the timeline was off.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 09:03:54 PM »

@flora0250 sorry to report, nothing yet  :( I'm gonna give it another week or so though just in case the timeline was off.

Okay - thanks... I hope it turns out for you and that you had a good holiday :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 09:15:38 PM »

Thank you and same to you, dear!! Honestly, I am having a hard time but trying to stay positive.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 07:24:30 PM »

@flora0250 Moira's first prediction is a no go :(

Offline bazzer

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 08:43:45 PM »
I have had a few predictions pan out for me HOWEVER but it isn't always as you interpret..

I will give a couple of examples. Many moons ago I had a reading with SirCheo on keen and I asked about the usual love life. He could see someone with the name beginning MA possibly with an Italian heritage. I just shook my head thanked him and hung up. About a month later a young lady caught my eye walking into my workplace. As I got talking to her she introduced herself as Marie Ann who was now working close by and had moved from Italy. I was shocked to say the least. She pop into my work a couple more times, and even though I thought she was very sweet there was no romance between us. So in some respect SirCheo was correct but it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. Would I read with him again...probably not.

On another instance I read with Ann QOC 18. I asked when I would get my first contract. She got the number 6. Sure enough six weeks later I did get my first contract. However it did not end up coming to fruition. I would read with Ann again as a couple of other things she saw did happen. She once asked why I was surrounded by a Jail - Have to admit that scared me. I consider myself a law abiding citizen. However a few months later I did in fact move to a place where they had three prisons. The first time I read with Ann was back when she was relatively new on Keen and I was asking about my POI at the time and whom had recently broke up with me and was now with someone else. Ann explained that she would be back but I was not to move from where I lived, she also advised to stop speaking to psychics as I was on a binge at the time and emotions were all over the place. Sadly I did move as it did all become too much. And we never did get back together. The strange thing is we did start communicating again a few years back and she had gotten married to that guy and had recently separated, whereupon she told me that she never wanted to get married him.

Without doubt Ann definitely has a gift.

So there we have it. Some predictions do manifest just not as we want to see them. It also shows that our actions can alter readings.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 08:49:09 PM »

@flora0250 Moira's first prediction is a no go :(

Thanks so much.... so sorry to hear :( :(