Author Topic: Pet Psychic  (Read 1934 times)

Offline jas

Pet Psychic
« on: October 21, 2018, 03:28:58 PM »
I just read with Ask Grace for the first time and WOW!  She is really great with animals.  I asked about my cat and she was accurate, but what was most mind-blowing for me was that she said: "did you have a cat with a round head, it looks like her ears were cropped!!!!" Yes, I most certainly did have a cat like that.  I had to have her ears cropped because she had horrible growths all over the tips and they were pre-cancerous.  So she ended up with a very round looking head.  I went on to ask about other animals that have crossed over and her information was spot on. 

FYI - I did ask a little about myself, but she doesn't make future predictions.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Pet Psychic
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »
Pets must be her forte. I read with her on a relationship a long time ago and she was awful.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 07:51:25 PM »
Yes, I think pets are where she is best.  I asked about a co-worker and she seems to be able to sum her up pretty well, but again, like i said above, no future predictions.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 09:50:05 PM »
Greekgeek - I wish you could remember who it was you spoke with.  You might want to try Grace, I thought she was really good.  I even called her back a second time to ask about pets that died many years ago and she was good.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 10:05:53 PM »
Jedi was right for me about a dog I was fostering.  Stephanies guided tarot was so wrong.  So was Cookie.  They both said it would work out and Id adopt him after a few hiccups.  Nope, he bit a kid on the face and I had to get rid of him.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 12:40:30 AM »
Jedi is also very good with animals.  I have used her many times and she has always been my go to with questions about current situations both with my animals and the people around me.  However, I would have to say that Grace was a little better overall on the animal questions.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 12:26:18 PM »
Aaarggh I wish I remembered who I called about my dog. If I do, I'll update. She was completely, utterly wrong. In LaLa land. Told me he was great but that he was not happy with his new kibble (true - but pet owners, this isn't something unusual, is it? I mean a change in kibble is the most predictable prediction, isn't it?)

Less than a week after this call my dog was diagnosed with all sorts of serious issues. We're now on medication, completely different diet regimen, etc. So he's not great, he's suffering, and he was suffering tons when I called her (though I had no idea he was, but suspected, hence the call.) What I needed was a different vet, not a psychic. Mercifully I found a good one.

Nobody should take medical advice from a psychic whether it be about you or your pets. They aren't reliable enough and making a decision based on what they said instead of getting medical attention could result in serious consequences.

anything