Author Topic: Arthur  (Read 8303 times)

Offline poorprincess

Arthur
« on: October 19, 2018, 05:49:56 PM »
I read with Arthur last night for the first time. He seemed really connected and also witty. Predicted that things with my POI would improve mid-November. Pretty consistent with a few other timelines including Moira, Eliza, and Tara and Mattie from California psychics. I had read that he was one of the blunter psychics on psychic source and so I called in the hopes of getting a rude awakening. He ended up being a joy. Any thoughts on him?

Offline whskers

Re: Arthur
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 07:18:02 PM »
He’s very blunt. He’s so blunt that I don’t want to call him. I’m not even a sensitive person.

But yeah that one time I called him he’s very accurate (in hindsight, I was doubtful that time). When I called him I asked a follow up question, something like “Arthur if this ___ then why is ___”. But I sounded frustrated. He said, if you’re not going to listen, then don’t call me because clearly you have made up your mind on this.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:48:32 PM by whskers »

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 07:35:33 PM »
He’s very blunt. He’s so blunt that I don’t want to call him. I’m not even a sensitive person.

But yeah that one time I called him he’s very accurte (in hindsight). When I called him I asked a follow up question, something like “Arthur if this ___ then why is ___”. But I sounded frustrated. He said, if you’re not going to listen, then don’t call me because clearly you have made up your mind on this.

Oh dang!! Well, thankfully I heard what I wanted to haha. At least this time. Thanks @whskers :)

Offline simsim

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 07:01:09 AM »
i spoke to him last month for 4 min and he was fast and direct, i spoke to him about my career and he knew where i was financially and when i asked about my POI he told me what i should do and that we are a good match.... no other details whats so ever.

i also spoke to him last year about another guy that i was dating and nothing from what he told me came to pass...i also didnt do what he advised me to do,. so maybe because of that?

however from other reviews he is know for being the best when it comes to career on PS which is my main reason for contacting him and he was good but very vague which wants helpful that much for me

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 01:36:07 AM »
i spoke to him last month for 4 min and he was fast and direct, i spoke to him about my career and he knew where i was financially and when i asked about my POI he told me what i should do and that we are a good match.... no other details whats so ever.

i also spoke to him last year about another guy that i was dating and nothing from what he told me came to pass...i also didnt do what he advised me to do,. so maybe because of that?

however from other reviews he is know for being the best when it comes to career on PS which is my main reason for contacting him and he was good but very vague which wants helpful that much for me

Thanks @Simsim. Was his advice to live your life and let the POI catch up to you? I also contacted him for the same reasons and also I liked hearing that he was blunt so I was prepped for him to say, "girl, give up."

Offline simsim

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 08:13:09 AM »

Thanks @Simsim. Was his advice to live your life and let the POI catch up to you? I also contacted him for the same reasons and also I liked hearing that he was blunt so I was prepped for him to say, "girl, give up."

well from ym last reading with me he told me to focus on the friendship first with my POI and be present & that we are a good match....no other information .... Zero lol...it was mostly a career call but still got one vague stiff about love. who knows....i only had 4 min with him anyways

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 03:21:49 PM »

well from ym last reading with me he told me to focus on the friendship first with my POI and be present & that we are a good match....no other information .... Zero lol...it was mostly a career call but still got one vague stiff about love. who knows....i only had 4 min with him anyways

Ahh, I gotcha! Essentially mine was men cannot multitask as well as women, my POI is overwhelmed with work and loves me. He saw us rekindling mid- November and twins in my future. Will update if/as things come to pass.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 12:30:46 AM »
@poorprincess- How did Arthurs prediction pan out?  He gave me the same basically, (mid January) can't multitask and is overwhelmed, minus the twins.  He also cut our chat short saying that's all he has maybe another reader can go more in depth. 

Offline simsim

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 04:00:16 AM »
@poorprincess- How did Arthurs prediction pan out?  He gave me the same basically, (mid January) can't multitask and is overwhelmed, minus the twins.  He also cut our chat short saying that's all he has maybe another reader can go more in depth.

nothing he ever told me came to pass.... 3 different readings over the year about 3 different topics.

wont ever be calling him again.

he may be better for career. but nothing els... also he uses astrology and gives predictions based on that.

thats why i tend to learn toward psychics that dont ask for date of birth and still nail your situation and emotions accurately

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 08:53:45 PM »
I spoke to Arthur and was really, really impressed, I asked him what was coming up for me in terms of work and this man accurately picked up on the fact that there was a promotion I had discussed around November and December that seems to be coming to me in February, He clearly told me I was going to remain in my position but there was going to be upswing in finances, then I asked about a coworker and it was decent what he picked up on . He also told me that in the past I've done everyone's job and not recognized, my boss recently realized that I spend about a couple of hours helping my coworker on a particular tasked and has now reassigned them, Arthur  recommended I just focus on me and when colleges need help that I finish my stuff first and by the time I'm done,  they would have found help somewhere else, he pinpointed  periods last year that thing was down. I highly recommend him on career, "just ask what's coming up on career"

Most fake readers will be telling me I'm not happing and wanting to change work and that they see new work coming in. I love my job, not looking to leave

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 09:22:15 PM »

But yeah that one time I called him he’s very accurte (in hindsight). When I called him I asked a follow up question, something like “Arthur if this ___ then why is ___”. But I sounded frustrated. He said, if you’re not going to listen, then don’t call me because clearly you have made up your mind on this.

Oh dang!! Well, thankfully I heard what I wanted to haha. At least this time. Thanks @whskers :)

Agree he is VERY blunt.  I called him on a POI in June 2017, and Arthur was like "well you just forget this person, another POI is coming in Sept / Oct 2017" and he ended up being correct, although the timing was a little off (it actually was Nov 2017).  He was in line with a number of other readers from various platforms as well.

I think he is a good person to call if you want the truth straight up.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 12:28:05 AM by Mattsmom »

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 03:43:13 AM »
I spoke to him once about 1.5 years ago... he was extremely blunt, a bit obnoxious and ended up being wrong at the end of the day.

I can handle blunt and obnoxious if they are also accurate but in this case he was just off putting and not even correct.  Waste of money.  I would never call him again

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 05:03:08 PM »
Honestly loved talking to him because I resonate well his style but love prediction was wrong.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 07:04:39 PM »
Honestly loved talking to him because I resonate well his style but love prediction was wrong.

I think he has a great sense of humor..I like my reading with Authur. His predictions were kinda of on point..:)