Author Topic: Speaking to a medium  (Read 5201 times)

Offline daughterofcups - P

Re: Speaking to a medium
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 06:49:57 PM »
Nj lady- this is great. I can agree with this strongly. Its important to mention too that the psychics that do have mediumship skills can trick you or lead you on for this reason. Their ability to pickup on spirits Accurately and give shockingly specifc details like the name of a mother who passed and her numberr of siblings and job, can also then try to make psychic based predictions that are innacurate. Ive had this happen. Some psychics are great mediums, and one on CP (one of those top rated $13 ones too) gave me scary accurate details about a loved one who passed, and because of that i figured everything else she said and predicted was also accurate.
Could not have been more wrong. She was super accurate about a POI’s deceased relatives down to insanely specific details and numbers. Could give me name of his favorite restaurant, pick up on colors etc, what a dress i own looked like, but her predictions about how he was feeling and “when hed call” or even the relative outcome was legitimatey the most wrong thing ive ever been told by a psychic in all my days lol. I thought, “holy shit, this is so real and so accurate, she must know what shes talking about, how could she name the colors of my favorite dress and say id be wearing it when he tells me he loves me the first time?” Pfft. Nope.
So the distinction between skillset here is extremely important and people should never neglect this.

Offline njlady

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 11:16:45 PM »
No problem. 

Mediums can absolutely give regular readings too - and some are fantastic at it, but that information is from another skill set entirely. 

Offline bonbon

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 02:07:07 PM »
I haven't had really amazing readings with online mediums. Maybe that's just something you have to do in person. I had an absolutely mind-blowing mediumship reading from Barb mallon and another medium that I got an unplanned reading from at a holistic expo. In both readings come on the things that they told me, they couldn't possibly have known. There was no doubt in my mind that they were connecting to my relatives on the other side. Even things that I wasn't sure of at the time come out when I asked other relatives if they knew what they were talking about, everything they said turned out to be accurate.

Offline njlady

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2019, 01:20:21 AM »
I haven't had really amazing readings with online mediums. Maybe that's just something you have to do in person. I had an absolutely mind-blowing mediumship reading from Barb mallon and another medium that I got an unplanned reading from at a holistic expo. In both readings come on the things that they told me, they couldn't possibly have known. There was no doubt in my mind that they were connecting to my relatives on the other side. Even things that I wasn't sure of at the time come out when I asked other relatives if they knew what they were talking about, everything they said turned out to be accurate.

You had such a great reading with Barb because she is an evidential medium. They are the best of the best. 

Offline murlissa

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2019, 08:54:29 PM »
I have had the pleasure of in person readings with a couple different mediums and they absolutely blew me away.  My husband passed away 7 years ago and they connected to him.  It was amazing and undeniable.

anything