Author Topic: Pretty darn amazing reading with Lynda Nichols  (Read 2931 times)

Offline dascallie

Pretty darn amazing reading with Lynda Nichols
« on: October 31, 2018, 01:35:17 PM »
Just wanted to offer this up--I haven't been getting readings much lately (thank God in Heaven ;-)), but on a fluke happened by Bob Olson's site again and got reading with Lynda Nichols.

i was not familiar with her at all, but decided to try her after I read her reviews--looks like Olson's site publishes the good, bad and the ugly ones, which is helpful.

She pretty much blew my doors down with instantaneous 'pick up' on my situation, answering me before i got the questions out of my mouth and the entire reading was loaded with specific validations. I guess it could be straight telepathy, but some of what she said was new to me and I have a strong sense it will be revealed as true.

Nevertheless, you might want to check her out--read the reviews, see what you think. She is VERY down to earth and all business---gives you a ton of info fast.

I looked for her personal site and found it under Lyndadiane.com ( her name is Lynda Diane Nichols).

Hoping she will prove out to be a good and reliable resource--at minimum, she is absolutely the real thing.
I always look for the 80/20 or 70/30 rule---nobody is 100%. So far, I am very impressed.

Offline aquagirl

Re: Pretty darn amazing reading with Lynda Nichols
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 01:45:45 PM »
I really like how reasonable your expectations are for accuracy.  I wish more people were like this.

Did she just do present and past or did she do predictions as well?  I assume this is a phone reading? 

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 06:37:22 PM »
right, phone.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 06:39:03 PM »
And yes, she gave future too

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 08:32:14 PM »
I like her "What I Do" section on her website. I hate readers that interpret for you. Her 20 minute session seems to be a good option.

Offline 852712

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 07:40:09 PM »
I tried calling her but it did not go through :/

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 07:47:39 PM »
I tried calling her but it did not go through :/

Randomly or for an appointment?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 10:45:31 PM »
what do you think about Bob Olsens site in general?  Are you talking about this site -
https://bestpsychicdirectory.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3aCxg6q-3gIVR4GzCh1qAwZdEAAYASAAEgL_LPD_BwE

That is the first site I found psychics on but I never found anyone I thought was good?  Anyone know any of these readers?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 02:59:37 AM »
what do you think about Bob Olsens site in general?  Are you talking about this site -
https://bestpsychicdirectory.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3aCxg6q-3gIVR4GzCh1qAwZdEAAYASAAEgL_LPD_BwE

That is the first site I found psychics on but I never found anyone I thought was good?  Anyone know any of these readers?

this really rubs me the wrong way, self proclaimed expert? Many of these people have only one review. I'd like to know what criteria he uses to test for accuracy. Also, having so many big names endorse him just makes we have more questions.  What make him any more special in reviewing who's legit and not than anyone on this board or anywhere else?  If you find a great psychic through here then great, but just reading through some of the reviews they seem old and all positive, so no one had a bad experience with these people? I find that odd, because even someone who is amazing will not always satisfy the masses. He has an advisor login, he makes money off of these readings. This is a pure business venture and good marketing. that's how i see it at least.

anything