Author Topic: Who is the best with timelines?  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Winterwonderland

Who is the best with timelines?
« on: October 17, 2018, 01:32:30 PM »
Anyone? Please mention your experiences x

Offline Sooshi

Re: Who is the best with timelines?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 07:40:38 PM »
The only one that gave me timelines that turned out was The Hope on Keen. I only read with her once but she was right. On the other hand, she was slow and didn't seem like she was connecting when I read with her. I only realized she was right about a year later.

Offline username1111

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 07:59:14 PM »
I would say, timing is the thing most readers - even the best - get wrong over and over. Nevertheless, Prophet Rose has been the most accurate for me with timelines and I would say she has been maybe 50-70% on the mark.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 10:57:36 PM »
For me aries intution has been correct with numbers which correlate to the month.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 06:18:37 AM »
could you give an example of what her numbers have meant to you? I'm always confused by the numbers she gives.

For me aries intution has been correct with numbers which correlate to the month.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 06:58:51 AM »
could you give an example of what her numbers have meant to you? I'm always confused by the numbers she gives.

Firstly, these predictions i had come through are for work. So back in April she said in short i see a change for you in 8. Back in august i went for a new job and met my new manager that she described to a tee. I was told i had it in august and the cool thing was I started 8th october.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 09:07:07 AM »

Firstly, these predictions i had come through are for work. So back in April she said in short i see a change for you in 8. Back in august i went for a new job and met my new manager that she described to a tee. I was told i had it in august and the cool thing was I started 8th october.

That's pretty cool because I heard her timings can be way out.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 07:25:54 PM »
wow thats incredible. is she as good with matters of the heart? I wonder.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 12:48:03 AM »

Out of 6 people she was 100% right about four. 1 she was just flat out wrong with, the other 70% right, though our relationship took a much more negative turn. I believe it was due to my own
Actions though and those positive predictions may have possibly occurred had I behaved differently. Her predictions for him are still pending and they aren’t very happy unfortunately

Cookie is probably the most accurate for me but she costs a fortune, rambles, and repeats herself. Plus you will have to wait a long time to speak with her.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 06:41:21 AM »
how much did you have to spend on cookie's call to get something good from her?

Out of 6 people she was 100% right about four. 1 she was just flat out wrong with, the other 70% right, though our relationship took a much more negative turn. I believe it was due to my own
Actions though and those positive predictions may have possibly occurred had I behaved differently. Her predictions for him are still pending and they aren’t very happy unfortunately

Cookie is probably the most accurate for me but she costs a fortune, rambles, and repeats herself. Plus you will have to wait a long time to speak with her.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 06:51:05 AM »
Hard to say. I’ve spent anywhere from 75-250 with Cookie. The more u let her talk the more she gets.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 06:10:38 AM »
for me lynn on purple ocean  has been aacurate for most timelines idk if her recent to may happen or it might have happen already in a way:/ i'm trying 2 be positive ive my life and raise my vibrations as well to help manifest what i want.