Author Topic: Moira/Bridgett/Ricky  (Read 326 times)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

Moira/Bridgett/Ricky
« on: October 17, 2018, 11:30:57 AM »
Which one is more accurate with future predictions?

Offline lalalucy0404

Re: Moira/Bridgett/Ricky
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 06:08:24 PM »
I have tried both Moira and Bridgette and their readings pretty much align with each other.

So far I can say that they have gotten the present accurate, but future predictions are still pending..

Offline simsim

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 12:06:23 PM »
only to spoke to Bridgett and i spoke to her many times over the past year.

when it comes to the present she picks up on things no one els ever did, such as a second person. and she was right,,, it was always random.

she was never wrong about provide me information about a person current mental state or emotions (even when people lied to my face, bridgette was right! people admitted it later)

however the future changes a lot, same goes to people's emotions which is why i talk to her lots and she picks up on the changes and tell me which never proven to be wrong.

when it comes to major predictions such as a person will be back, they all same to pass but not in the way i wanted it to be.... then again what i wanted changed and so did they.

my experience with psychics its impossible to predict the future, but only the present and depending on that they assume what will happen.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 03:23:57 PM »
I would say Ricky. He is very specific. When I talked to Moira the first time, I spent 1-2 minutes and she just said, no relationship with this man will not work out and she was firm. And I put down the phone right away. 2nd Moira call, she was still on point but I think her prediction took longer.. but so did most of go-to psychics.

I had one call with Bridgette and it didn’t resonate and I remember she is more chatty than I would prefer.

But I also think these two are not worth for the $13/min for trial and error so I would suggest steer away from that price.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 11:46:36 PM »
I tried Ricky yesterday after a long awaited queue. He was goooood. I hope he is right. Will update as things come to pass. XoXo