Author Topic: kasamba  (Read 5820 times)

Offline Tigerlily229

kasamba
« on: October 17, 2018, 12:19:11 AM »
IS this site good or a bunch of fakes. I've been told to stay away from sites like keen and kasamba

Offline Clarita

Re: kasamba
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 03:31:38 PM »
Kasamba advisors are tested by the site and have thousands of feedback because the site is years and years old. Read the feedback and decide for yourself.

Offline embibems

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 03:52:52 AM »
I'm proud to say that after trying almost every single reader on Kasamba (and before that "LivePerson") over the past 10-15 years and spending thousands of dollars... that today I DELETED MY ACCOUNT and I feel so amazing!! Best thing I did for myself and my bank account in like. A decade lmao. Never again! :D

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 06:04:59 AM »
I'm proud to say that after trying almost every single reader on Kasamba (and before that "LivePerson") over the past 10-15 years and spending thousands of dollars... that today I DELETED MY ACCOUNT and I feel so amazing!! Best thing I did for myself and my bank account in like. A decade lmao. Never again! :D

Good on you! I also just requested to close my account today and had got the reply that they are going to refunded all the money i have in the account within next 7 days :) I was with Kasamba for almost a year only but I am done already with the psychics they have.

Offline embibems

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 05:45:16 PM »

Good on you! I also just requested to close my account today and had got the reply that they are going to refunded all the money i have in the account within next 7 days :) I was with Kasamba for almost a year only but I am done already with the psychics they have.

Congrats, @flyingosul, I'm proud of you!! It feels great to just close that chapter of my life. I felt so taken advantage of lol. Best to you for the future! xoxo

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 09:39:42 PM »
@embibems Same to you too :) xoxo

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 08:53:57 PM »
Kasamba advisors are tested by the site and have thousands of feedback because the site is years and years old. Read the feedback and decide for yourself.

Not true, I gave a negative review to someone who couldn't be more fake and wrong, even if he tried. It wasn't posted. No wonder it looks like they all have mostly positive reviews.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 07:41:52 AM »

Not true, I gave a negative review to someone who couldn't be more fake and wrong, even if he tried. It wasn't posted. No wonder it looks like they all have mostly positive reviews.
Is true :-) a reading has to be a certain length of time for it to show on the Kasamba site. Your reading must have been very short only a minute or two. Kasamba will delete a feedback if you were abusive thats true :-)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 06:59:15 AM »
I tried many psychics on Kasamba and almost all of them were Fake. Yazmin was the only one that some of her predictions (particularly in career not love) happened.