Author Topic: different sites, different outcomes  (Read 5405 times)

Offline Tigerlily229

different sites, different outcomes
« on: October 16, 2018, 12:22:07 PM »
I am so frustrated.
I;ve been on a psychic binge lately regarding my ex and getting mixed results.
All psychic source advisors say -yes hes coming back; including Moira
all keen keep saying- nope including Kisha and Queen of Cups, among others
All contact psychics say- hes coming back, pregnancy within 3 months
Emma Jane- coming back
Will- Maybe?
LEanne- my life will be a miserable sh*tshow.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: different sites, different outcomes
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 12:42:31 PM »
I am so frustrated.
Emma Jane- coming back
Will- Maybe?

I am so sorry you are going through this. This is often what happens when you reach out to a lot of psychics. Do you have any that you trust? I would say go by what they say.
Also, psychics can read current energy and also YOUR energy, so they may be just picking up on your thoughts or doubts or fears. Or current energy if POI let's say he's not thinking about you currently, but then that might change in a week.

Talking to a lot of psychics is incredibly confusing. :(

And definitely don't listen to any psychic who tells you that your life will be miserable. That is a horrible thing for someone to say! It makes me so angry when psychics do this crap. You have control over how you create your life, so decide how to make it positive and good. No psychic really knows the future.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 12:44:42 PM »
all my trusted go to's offline say hes coming back. the ones that nailed my situation including emma jane said hes coming back. but so far nothing. :'(

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »
all my trusted go to's offline say hes coming back. the ones that nailed my situation including emma jane said hes coming back. but so far nothing. :'(

I've been there. And then when you don't see results you go to more psychics to try to find out what's really going on and then you get confused by all the different answers.
I think in person psychics are better than the online ones.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 01:35:30 PM »
I am so frustrated.
Emma Jane- coming back
Will- Maybe?

I am so sorry you are going through this. This is often what happens when you reach out to a lot of psychics. Do you have any that you trust? I would say go by what they say.
Also, psychics can read current energy and also YOUR energy, so they may be just picking up on your thoughts or doubts or fears. Or current energy if POI let's say he's not thinking about you currently, but then that might change in a week.

Talking to a lot of psychics is incredibly confusing. :(

And definitely don't listen to any psychic who tells you that your life will be miserable. That is a horrible thing for someone to say! It makes me so angry when psychics do this crap. You have control over how you create your life, so decide how to make it positive and good. No psychic really knows the future.

I agree!  I had a reading I posted about on purple ocean that disturbed me even though I know she was full of crap now (I've even seen her have feedback removed and several people calling her a scam)...BUT it still stuck in my head and made me feel bad.  that was a big reason I stopped getting readings all together, why would you want to hear that things are going to be shit for you for the next year, or someone is going to cheat.  They don't know this stuff anyway and deep down even if you know this, it puts you in a bad mindset.  Not all readers do this, some have broken bad news gently to me and in a way that didn't make me feel awful.

But for the ones that do these scare tactics, I feel it's really sick way to make a living but karma will get them in the end. Reminds me of those fake psychics that tell you that you have a curse on you and they need money to remove it.  SMH.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 03:18:56 PM »
Any reader who tells someone that their life is gonna be miserable is just wrong. Readings should be all about empowerment and yes - giving people bad news if needs be, but also empowering and inspiring them to move forwards in life. Its already been mentioned in Leanne's thread that she can be miserable and to take with a pinch of salt her readings, because she can be doomy. It's easy for me to say, but try to put to the back of your mind what she said as you can change your pathway at any time. Nothing's set in stone.
Tigerlily you can always pm me if you ever need someone to talk to, I can understand why you'd be feeling anxious and low but I got given a really horrendous depressing reading once that made me feel low for weeks and I knew deep down that what she said wasn't true.

I'm seeing a pattern on here of people being told something negative and because they can't handle it, they come on here and ask if that reader was accurate anyway as a comfort boost. Not everything is going to be smooth sailing, especially relationships. Life is tough, and if ex comes back, there will sometimes be areas that you both need to work on together and learn from. That's life.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 03:26:33 PM »
I agree!  I had a reading I posted about on purple ocean that disturbed me even though I know she was full of crap now (I've even seen her have feedback removed and several people calling her a scam)...BUT it still stuck in my head and made me feel bad.  that was a big reason I stopped getting readings all together, why would you want to hear that things are going to be shit for you for the next year, or someone is going to cheat.  They don't know this stuff anyway and deep down even if you know this, it puts you in a bad mindset.  Not all readers do this, some have broken bad news gently to me and in a way that didn't make me feel awful.

But for the ones that do these scare tactics, I feel it's really sick way to make a living but karma will get them in the end. Reminds me of those fake psychics that tell you that you have a curse on you and they need money to remove it.  SMH.

I totally agree...what is the use in hearing predictions about how something will go wrong? They don't really know anyway.

They are just as bad as the ones who ask for money to remove curses...worse, in a way, because they don't offer any solutions to escape your "fate." They just want to keep you hooked on calling. At least removing a curse has an endpoint, although they will try to prolong it as long as possible to get more money. The readers who just use scare tactics don't even offer a light at the end of the tunnel. People who would never fall for the more obvious scams like curse removal, can still be vulnerable to manipulation if their worst fears.

exactly!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 03:27:38 PM »
I was tempted to try Leanne a while back, glad I didn't.  Sounds almost like she can't separate her own biases or resentment from her readings. 

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 03:30:38 PM »
I was tempted to try Leanne a while back, glad I didn't.  Sounds almost like she can't separate her own biases or resentment from her readings.

Yeah, she definitely uses bias in readings. Like BTStalling said and others, it's best to get general with her. Descriptions of people and personalities accurate, accurate on the past/present. That's another point I want to add - sometimes a reader is negative because they're using opinions instead of their intuition on your situation. Most of the time if I do get bad news, I get asked alot of probing questions beforehand like when we last spoke, what we argued over etc.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 04:06:41 PM »

Yeah, she definitely uses bias in readings. Like BTStalling said and others, it's best to get general with her. Descriptions of people and personalities accurate, accurate on the past/present. That's another point I want to add - sometimes a reader is negative because they're using opinions instead of their intuition on your situation. Most of the time if I do get bad news, I get asked alot of probing questions beforehand like when we last spoke, what we argued over etc.

i got a general with Leanne last week. Nothing but negative outcomes for the next year. Both with career, love , money and family. My ex will move on to someone else. I'll have a couple of guys that I get excited about but they will break my heart. There will be one guy that I have potential with, but he will be a total creep and make me uncomfortable. I'm going to lose money. I will keep getting in arguments with people (which isn't like me, i avoid confrontation), I will feel nothing but frustration, disappointment, and depression, and everytime i think things are going to get better.....they wont.
She also said my ex is a very warm hearted guy...but that's actually not him at all.
So obviously she got things wrong, but so far her prediction on the creepy guy turned out to be true the next day :'(

Kisha- also said no future with POI, that we will try to work it out but it won't happen and that I will also have a number of guys that break my heart through fall, winter, and spring.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 04:09:22 PM »

i got a general with Leanne last week. Nothing but negative outcomes for the next year. Both with career, love , money and family. My ex will move on to someone else. I'll have a couple of guys that I get excited about but they will break my heart. There will be one guy that I have potential with, but he will be a total creep and make me uncomfortable. I'm going to lose money. I will keep getting in arguments with people (which isn't like me, i avoid confrontation), I will feel nothing but frustration, disappointment, and depression, and everytime i think things are going to get better.....they wont.
She also said my ex is a very warm hearted guy...but that's actually not him at all.
So obviously she got things wrong, but so far her prediction on the creepy guy turned out to be true the next day :'(

Kisha- also said no future with POI, that we will try to work it out but it won't happen and that I will also have a number of guys that break my heart through fall, winter, and spring.

UGH!  readings are just so damaging.  Now every guy you meet for the next year, you are going to wonder if they are going to break your heart.

Honestly, just move on with your life..you aren't supposed to know everything that is going to happen and these readers very, very rarely get anything right anyway.  I was supposed to be married to the first POI I called about and we don't even talk anymore.

Just move ahead with as much optimism as you can and disregard all these doom and gloom predictions.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »

UGH!  readings are just so damaging.  Now every guy you meet for the next year, you are going to wonder if they are going to break your heart.

Honestly, just move on with your life..you aren't supposed to know everything that is going to happen and these readers very, very rarely get anything right anyway.  I was supposed to be married to the first POI I called about and we don't even talk anymore.

Just move ahead with as much optimism as you can and disregard all these doom and gloom predictions.

Exactly that. Preds rarely come in, anyway. Just try your hardest to keep optimistic, you don't want to spend the next year or so worrying. Chin up.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 07:33:26 PM »
I am so frustrated.
Emma Jane- coming back
Will- Maybe?

Been there, done that and got the T shirt. Going to multiple psychics was probably the worst thing ever. It was costly and only left me confused. I've stopped having readings on my ex now because I'm slowly moving on. I had psychics tell me he is seeing someone, while others said he is coming back, some say he is alone. I really don't care anymore, if it happens, great, if not...at least I'm not emotionally hung up on him.

Focus on yourself!!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 07:24:58 AM »
The good ole, "they are coming back."  Do you expect any psychics to give really negative information? No one would want to go to them if all they get is a realistic, "no, the ex is not coming back."

Do not get me wrong exs do and can come back.Especially, when  they have trouble dating or their current situation doesn't work. But after 6 months of nothing for most people.......well....be thankful they provided positivity, at least.

All predictions timelines have passed that every psychic gave me. I hit a marker this month and nothing from one prediction happen.

I wish I could write off on my taxes the amount spent. Lol.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 05:16:01 PM »
The good ole, "they are coming back."  Do you expect any psychics to give really negative information? No one would want to go to them if all they get is a realistic, "no, the ex is not coming back."

Do not get me wrong exs do and can come back.Especially, when  they have trouble dating or their current situation doesn't work. But after 6 months of nothing for most people.......well....be thankful they provided positivity, at least.

All predictions timelines have passed that every psychic gave me. I hit a marker this month and nothing from one prediction happen.

I wish I could write off on my taxes the amount spent. Lol.

Before i started dating my current ex,i went on a psychic binge on another ex bf before him who broke up with me out of nowhere. I probably went to about 20-25 and all but 2 said hes definitely not coming back. Several told me about the new guy coming in (most recent binge trigger), described him perfectly and got the timelines correct.
Now I'm ashamed to say I've gone to 40 and only 7 have said no definitely not (but 2-3 of them also got the situation and other things about me completely wrong). 16 say hell yea hes coming back, 17 say maybe but itll ultimately be up to me. Still hes not here and its soooo confusing. Especially since it was 92% no the first binge.