Author Topic: different sites, different outcomes  (Read 5523 times)

Offline Seeker23

Re: different sites, different outcomes
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 10:51:45 AM »
I am so sorry you are going through this.

I started going to these psychics because I was so hurt over my ex. Literally, this was my first time and emotionally distraught.

I binged a little and kept notes on the first 5 I saw. Then I just burned out when I saw their predictions did not come to pass.

Afterwards, I read with two more. But gave it some time to see what would happen. When nothing they said occurred, I backed away annonyed.

I understand what it feels like to get a reading. It makes you feel like you obtained knowledge of future events and puts your mind at ease. So, in some respects, it is psychologically satisfying or comforting that some form of "positivity" is being given.

And sometimes, "just the false hope that things will get better and in your favor can help you get through a difficult time. It's what I call "peace of mind for now." And can help in the healing the process depending on the person and circumstances.

The Holiday season was, especially, hard for me. So I was back at it. Again, I recieved contradictory readings. With one telling me my ex was contacting at the end of January/February.

I tried to asked one, "will I be alone for Valentines day." Trying to see if anyone new could be coming or a date. He/she, again referred back to the ex and said he is contacting me before Valentines day.

Well, the clock is ticking..nothing is happening. And like before, I have decided to wait things out. But...silence still. The 14th is approaching steadily. Another false tale...likely.

The good ole, "they are coming back."  Do you expect any psychics to give really negative information? No one would want to go to them if all they get is a realistic, "no, the ex is not coming back."

Do not get me wrong exs do and can come back.Especially, when  they have trouble dating or their current situation doesn't work. But after 6 months of nothing for most people.......well....be thankful they provided positivity, at least.

All predictions timelines have passed that every psychic gave me. I hit a marker this month and nothing from one prediction happen.

I wish I could write off on my taxes the amount spent. Lol.

Before i started dating my current ex,i went on a psychic binge on another ex bf before him who broke up with me out of nowhere. I probably went to about 20-25 and all but 2 said hes definitely not coming back. Several told me about the new guy coming in (most recent binge trigger), described him perfectly and got the timelines correct.
Now I'm ashamed to say I've gone to 40 and only 7 have said no definitely not (but 2-3 of them also got the situation and other things about me completely wrong). 16 say hell yea hes coming back, 17 say maybe but itll ultimately be up to me. Still hes not here and its soooo confusing. Especially since it was 92% no the first binge.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:08:43 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 01:19:13 PM »
I remember last year a psychic on keen told me that he'd reach out on Valentine's Day and that she doesn't see him dating anyone. Total BS. He was in a relationship last year on Valentine's Day. And not with me. LOL

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 04:40:08 AM »
I am so sorry you are going through this.

I started going to these psychics because I was so hurt over my ex. Literally, this was my first time and emotionally distraught.

I binged a little and kept notes on the first 5 I saw. Then I just burned out when I saw their predictions did not come to pass.

Afterwards, I read with two more. But gave it some time to see what would happen. When nothing they said occurred, I backed away annonyed.

I understand what it feels like to get a reading. It makes you feel like you obtained knowledge of future events and puts your mind at ease. So, in some respects, it is psychologically satisfying or comforting that some form of "positivity" is being given.

And sometimes, "just the false hope that things will get better and in your favor can help you get through a difficult time. It's what I call "peace of mind for now." And can help in the healing the process depending on the person and circumstances.

The Holiday season was, especially, hard for me. So I was back at it. Again, I recieved contradictory readings. With one telling me my ex was contacting at the end of January/February.

I tried to asked one, "will I be alone for Valentines day." Trying to see if anyone new could be coming or a date. He/she, again referred back to the ex and said he is contacting me before Valentines day.

Well, the clock is ticking..nothing is happening. And like before, I have decided to wait things out. But...silence still. The 14th is approaching steadily. Another false tale...likely.

The good ole, "they are coming back."  Do you expect any psychics to give really negative information? No one would want to go to them if all they get is a realistic, "no, the ex is not coming back."

Do not get me wrong exs do and can come back.Especially, when  they have trouble dating or their current situation doesn't work. But after 6 months of nothing for most people.......well....be thankful they provided positivity, at least.

All predictions timelines have passed that every psychic gave me. I hit a marker this month and nothing from one prediction happen.

I wish I could write off on my taxes the amount spent. Lol.

Before i started dating my current ex,i went on a psychic binge on another ex bf before him who broke up with me out of nowhere. I probably went to about 20-25 and all but 2 said hes definitely not coming back. Several told me about the new guy coming in (most recent binge trigger), described him perfectly and got the timelines correct.
Now I'm ashamed to say I've gone to 40 and only 7 have said no definitely not (but 2-3 of them also got the situation and other things about me completely wrong). 16 say hell yea hes coming back, 17 say maybe but itll ultimately be up to me. Still hes not here and its soooo confusing. Especially since it was 92% no the first binge.

Sorry Seeker23, if you don't mind to tell how long you had been broken off with your ex?

anything