Author Topic: Lenormand interpretation?  (Read 2072 times)

Offline journalmuse

Lenormand interpretation?
« on: October 16, 2018, 03:28:08 AM »
In a relationship reading, I asked about what the future will hold for myself and my ex, who I'd like to reconcile with. The cards drawn were:

1. Stork
2. Tree
3. Key

The (brief) interpretation I was given was that the stork represented positive change, a bringing of something desired that will come to fruition eventually and is now growing, as a baby does while it's in the womb. Combined with the tree it means these changes will be long-lasting, and roots put down, though may also take some time to come to fruition. And then with the key following, that the relationship will be recovered, destiny unlocked, dreams fulfilled.

It feels overall like a very positive reading, though things may take some time to happen. Any other comments on these combinations? I find lenormand to be fascinating in its powerful simplicity.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Lenormand interpretation?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »
With Lenormand 3 card spreads, you take the center card as the main theme and you mirror the first and third card as a combination.
I don't see a re connection here. Sorry.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 07:59:03 PM »
Could someone give a demonstration of a lenormand card spread, as I'm curious to know how it works? People on here seem to explain things clearer than online. What I like about Lenormand is more black and white answers, rather than tarot which can have so many different meanings and interpretations. Thank you!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 10:27:21 PM »
Lenormand interests me, how do you know if a reader is using this?  Anyone know of anyone specifically that uses them?

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 10:43:35 PM »
https://www.cafelenormand.com/

I was contemplating getting a lenormand deck, but wary of cards. I was looking at this website, not sure if it's any use to anybody?

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »
Could someone give a demonstration of a lenormand card spread, as I'm curious to know how it works? People on here seem to explain things clearer than online. What I like about Lenormand is more black and white answers, rather than tarot which can have so many different meanings and interpretations. Thank you!
My mom was a card reader and could read anything in front of her. Even a computer keyboard which was really weird lol. I didn't grow up with her so I didn't get much practice with these things but she loved Lenormand and for the reason that there is no interpretation whatsoever. They mean what they mean. She told me to always stick to simple layouts to get the biggest punch so to speak. She would only pull 2 cards and read them together with neither as the focus. If she wanted to know details or feelings or some other things, she'd then use the Tarot. But using it for a relationship reading wouldn't show any feelings or intentions or characters. It will only show events.

As for the ex coming back from journalmuse, those are good cards and knowing the other cards that exist in the deck make it possible to know what "could've" come up as a definite no. But it's also not the heart or lillies so it's promising, but it might mean that it'll be a lot longer of a wait or that it'll maybe get better but not completely what you wanted. The tree along with the other two cards turns it into something where positive changes of those cards will happen because of the strong foundation you already have with him. Stork and key are both positive changes cards. Coffin, cross, or scythe would be a flat no. There are other cards too that are negative. But all these are positive so I would lean toward a yes but not all sunshine and butterflies. Since Lenormand is cut and dry, the only interpretation would be "how" positive it seems and if that's enough to mean something.

I'm not a reader and my mom passed a few years ago so I'm not as good with Tarot but Lenormand interpretations are simple. It's just when you start combining interpretations that things get complicated so I just stick with two cards and read them both exactly as they are.

anything