Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1889 times)

Offline flora0250

Dreams
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:37:33 PM »
Well I have had some pretty startling dreams lately about my situation and my POI.

Last night I prayed so much for just guidance and I had a really incredible dream that put things in perspective for me. I won’t go into details but I saw myself in this situation - part of it I was watching myself and part of it I was myself. But I woke up feeling so badly about the way I was thinking and behaving that it really helped shed some light on a new perspective. I saw myself in the dream and woke up thinking okay, what the heck. That’s not who you are. That’s not who you want to be.

So I learned so much and am so grateful for these dreams I have from time to time that bring me so much clarity. It’s not that they’re premonitions but either I dream some situation of the way I want it to go and then end up resolving something I was anxious or regretful about ... or I dream what actually happened ... but I’ve never had this where I dream and see myself in such a way that I am suddenly aware of what I’m doing wrong in the whole thing and that I disagree with my own behavior in it.

It was hard but it was a good dream. In it I was very bitter and very hurt. I am not acting that way in real life nor do I think I’m THAT bitter as I dreamed myself to be... but I thought okay, woah. Check yourself. That’s not who you are.

Anyone had those kinds of dreams where you almost rehearse your situation in your dream?

Offline star1

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:48:15 PM »
Well I have had some pretty startling dreams lately about my situation and my POI.

Last night I prayed so much for just guidance and I had a really incredible dream that put things in perspective for me. I won’t go into details but I saw myself in this situation - part of it I was watching myself and part of it I was myself. But I woke up feeling so badly about the way I was thinking and behaving that it really helped shed some light on a new perspective. I saw myself in the dream and woke up thinking okay, what the heck. That’s not who you are. That’s not who you want to be.

So I learned so much and am so grateful for these dreams I have from time to time that bring me so much clarity. It’s not that they’re premonitions but either I dream some situation of the way I want it to go and then end up resolving something I was anxious or regretful about ... or I dream what actually happened ... but I’ve never had this where I dream and see myself in such a way that I am suddenly aware of what I’m doing wrong in the whole thing and that I disagree with my own behavior in it.

It was hard but it was a good dream. In it I was very bitter and very hurt. I am not acting that way in real life nor do I think I’m THAT bitter as I dreamed myself to be... but I thought okay, woah. Check yourself. That’s not who you are.

Anyone had those kinds of dreams where you almost rehearse your situation in your dream?

That's pretty cool the dreams you had, you're quite lucky. I hope you feel a little more relaxed and happy, now. More reassured. I have dreams but nothing come of them  :-\

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:03:57 PM »

That's pretty cool the dreams you had, you're quite lucky. I hope you feel a little more relaxed and happy, now. More reassured. I have dreams but nothing come of them  :-\

Thanks .... it definitely helped. And I am trying to refocus on positive affirmations - I was doing that and then I faltered and got back into shifting my focus where I shouldn’t - focusing on being worried about what may happen - which is dumb because I really think it’s at least possible I then manifested what I didn’t want.... anyway or could maybe.... so this dream was a gift. Made me face myself a bit harder and I wouldn’t say I feel great ... but as if here’s an opportunity for you to see what you’re doing wrong here and to change it and be really honest about what you’re contributing and what you can control and what you can’t in the situation. How to best handle it.

Thank you.... it was good and yes I do feel very lucky. :)

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 08:08:48 PM »

Thanks .... it definitely helped. And I am trying to refocus on positive affirmations - I was doing that and then I faltered and got back into shifting my focus where I shouldn’t - focusing on being worried about what may happen - which is dumb because I really think it’s at least possible I then manifested what I didn’t want.... anyway or could maybe.... so this dream was a gift. Made me face myself a bit harder and I wouldn’t say I feel great ... but as if here’s an opportunity for you to see what you’re doing wrong here and to change it and be really honest about what you’re contributing and what you can control and what you can’t in the situation. How to best handle it.

I'm glad you got the reassurance you needed finally. I know what you mean about still being unsure, even if the guy comes back and promises us the world we still are shifty about it, lol. At least it's made some sort of difference.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 08:19:26 PM »

I'm glad you got the reassurance you needed finally. I know what you mean about still being unsure, even if the guy comes back and promises us the world we still are shifty about it, lol. At least it's made some sort of difference.

Thanks —- I wish I didn’t still have the urge to have a reading! :) But yes I am glad to have the gift from that for sure - and really whats helping me is that I feel like well what is going to happen if I get another reading? (Although Leanne is going to send me something - I’m not sure I might regret it lol!) - but what real value does it get me? They are going to say one thing or another and the whole cycle continues and I spend more money I shouldn’t. They say something positive and I feel good and hopeful - or they say something negative and I feel completely crushed. But none of it is as important as knowing what I can and can’t control and letting go of what I can’t control

Maybe that’s what the take away I need about letting go. Letting go of control instead of trying to force myself to stop caring about him and stop wanting to know what’s going on with him. I can’t know everything so I need to let that go. Let the need to know go, not necessarily beat myself up about still caring about him and wanting to be with him.

I think what I’m getting at is when I’m starting to have that impulse to call I’m trying to stop and ask myself really how does it benefit me? It may be just messing with my head. If I get a negative outcome it makes me feel like it’s doomed to happen. Which isn’t true.

I’ll stop rambling. But yes I’m better but still fighting those urges. Daily. Xoxoxox lots of love to you :)

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 08:25:23 PM »
Don't worry about what readers say too much, because it's never absolute. I know it's easy for me to say!!  :o If Leanne is negative - let it go over your head and parts of it may be true, it may not. She is negative in love areas, so try not to dismiss it, but similarly - take it with a pinch of salt.

The best validation you got were from your dreams, that's your intuitions talking to you and that's higher than what any reader can give. Try to look to the future and do what you gotta do in the meantime. Thank you, lots of love to you, too xxooxx

anything