Author Topic: Vincent  (Read 21058 times)

Offline sharon

Re: Vincent
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 12:15:19 PM »
I have talked to Vincent. He was careful, recognized certain aspects of my POI, gave me solid advice and what he thinks the future is going to be. He seemed very honest and trustworthy.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 01:34:36 PM »
You could have called me for that.... Don't confuse a psychic reading with advice.

Offline sharon

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 02:13:18 PM »
What he said was correct. I was already doing what he said because I know my poi, so he was correct with that advice. As I said he recognized him and gave a future prediction. Every reader I spoke to gave advice their own way. Cookie in example was wrong with her advice. I don't want to go into detail but it was not possible to do what Cookie said, otherwise I would have done it 5 years ago. So Vincent was correct and I was pleased with the whole package. The future... I will have to wait and see.

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 02:15:09 PM »
I think Vincent is empath for sure. Prediction wise, I’ve called him once 2 years ago and his big outcome happened.  Yes he gives readings like advises which I don’t prefer.  Being empath is a psychic ability that he uses to give advises. But you are right, anyone can give an advice. But I think empaths are better to advise because they can see the real intention or character of the person in question.

Offline sharon

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 02:32:23 PM »
Everybody is raving about Cookie and her predictions... Vincent has also good prediction reviews... they both saw different outcomes... so time will tell who is right.

Offline simsim

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 02:49:51 PM »
i would like to add again here that Vincent was one of the only people who had a big prediction that actually happened for me in the past. its not what i was hoping for but it did happen exactly how he saw it. so im hopeful his next big prediction will also come to pass

Vincent does have an advise aspect during this readings, at first i wasn't a fan of it but with time it was proven to be the best advise that is also very effective.

the advise he came me was based on what he saw and explained to me why he is giving me this advise... which is honestly accurate.

overall to me at least vincent is LEGIT and is truly in it to help people which is why he gives advises also, so we can learn and understand,,,

i highly recommend this psychic. i had mixed feelings about him in the past but within time he turned out to be extremely accurate.... like they say time proves everything!! no one is 100% but the big picture came to pass.

Offline sharon

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2019, 03:24:45 PM »
Yes, he explained also to me why he is giving me this advice, he told me how my poi is and what to do or how to handle him, so it can all work out at the end.
Does Vincent tell you when he sees a third person?

Offline simsim

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2019, 03:59:34 PM »
Yes, he explained also to me why he is giving me this advice, he told me how my poi is and what to do or how to handle him, so it can all work out at the end.

i asked him and he said no,,,i asked him again and he yelled at me and told me NO!! and if there was he would of told me. ( this was over the phone)

spoke to him again on chat from a diff account and rather using real names i used nick names for me and POI and said reading pretty much,,, picked up on everything right (no date of births given)

when i spoke to my main adviser she said the same, that there isnt.... i trust her back once time i called her about a POI and she told me right away that there is a second person (i didnt believe her or had a reaosn to suspect) she was correct.... same goes to my sister,,, told my sister right off the bat by just giving her a name that there is a second person.... which is why i trust her.

and her and vincent said the same stuff...... however someone on PS vincent reviews said he was the only person that picked up on a second person.

Offline simsim

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2019, 04:01:31 PM »

i asked him and he said no,,,i asked him again and he yelled at me and told me NO!! and if there was he would of told me. ( this was over the phone)

spoke to him again on chat from a diff account and rather using real names i used nick names for me and POI and said reading pretty much,,, picked up on everything right (no date of births given)

when i spoke to my main adviser she said the same, that there isnt.... i trust her back once time i called her about a POI and she told me right away that there is a second person (i didnt believe her or had a reaosn to suspect) she was correct.... same goes to my sister,,, told my sister right off the bat by just giving her a name that there is a second person.... which is why i trust her.

and she was correct everytime while everyone els said soul mates and he loves you bla bla bla

and her and vincent said the same stuff...... however someone on PS vincent reviews said he was the only person that picked up on a second person.

Offline sharon

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2019, 05:07:11 PM »
Thank you Simsim.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2019, 08:43:02 PM »
Does he have a personal site? For some reason i cant access my account on psychic source.
Thanks

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2020, 10:52:23 PM »
Anyone know where he is now?

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2020, 12:54:33 AM »

He is on PS. 11.99 hr. I think he is still on PS. Must look.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2020, 05:16:09 PM »

He is on PS. 11.99 hr. I think he is still on PS. Must look.
11.99 per MINUTE?! OMG!

Offline jz507

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2020, 09:25:32 PM »
If you are a new customer, just enter the promo code 20278 and you only have to pay 19.8 dollars for 30 minutes and Vincent is included in the ones you could speak too. Hope that helps:)