Author Topic: Vincent  (Read 20673 times)

Offline poorprincess

Vincent
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
Anyone have any strong opinions on him? Accuracy? Is he a fairytale Psychic? I read with him Friday and will again tonight. He seemed no nonsense and honest. Thoughts?

Offline simsim

Re: Vincent
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 11:09:49 AM »
i spoke to him 10 months ago (i gave him lots of info during my reading) when my ex dumped he was the only person that told my ex wont be coming back...while everyine els told me stupid fairytales... he was right, never saw my ex again... till a month ago my ex is back in my life as good friends.

his reading felt more advise than an accrual psychic reading and was actually vague...

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 11:52:41 AM »
Same experience. He seems to sound like he’s giving more of an advice rather than a psychic reading. I don’t think sensitive people should read with him. He’s very blunt. I was reading about my ex poi and he said forget about this guy, there is a new guy coming in. His name is ___. Yup, my new poi is ____.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »
Same experience. He seems to sound like he’s giving more of an advice rather than a psychic reading. I don’t think sensitive people should read with him. He’s very blunt. I was reading about my ex poi and he said forget about this guy, there is a new guy coming in. His name is ___. Yup, my new poi is ____.

Thanks, @Whskers. It's interesting, to me he said I don't sugarcoat, sweetheart and I thought to myself, "praise the heavens." He thinks my ex is coming back. We shall see.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 01:43:54 PM »
i spoke to him 10 months ago (i gave him lots of info during my reading) when my ex dumped he was the only person that told my ex wont be coming back...while everyine els told me stupid fairytales... he was right, never saw my ex again... till a month ago my ex is back in my life as good friends.

his reading felt more advise than an accrual psychic reading and was actually vague...

Thanks, @Simsim. I do believe there was an advice element to it. It didn't click for me till you and @Whskers mentioned it.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 01:34:14 AM »
Also.. when I read with him the second time, he said something about... “I am not sure!!! He’s still deciding.. but don’t give up on him yet”. But again it sounded like an advice. But I can confirm and understand why Vincent said “I don’t know, he’s still deciding”. I don’t want to go into details but that’s accurate.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 07:19:32 PM »
Thanks all! So, my second reading with Vincent he basically scolded me. Not in a bad way, but a hey I told you to be patient and you're being crazy. I guess I need to wait until the new year for my predictions to pass  :-[ I suck at patience that's for darn sure. Will update if he is right.

Offline simsim

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 11:59:03 AM »
Thanks all! So, my second reading with Vincent he basically scolded me. Not in a bad way, but a hey I told you to be patient and you're being crazy. I guess I need to wait until the new year for my predictions to pass  :-[ I suck at patience that's for darn sure. Will update if he is right.

i just spoke to him again, he was fast on the phone and didnt waste time the first couple of things he picked up just by a name seemed very accurate.

it was a positive reading for the first time with ADVISE, but good one honestly

in the past his negative reading came to pass while everyone els failed me, so im hopeful.

Note: i asked if there was a second person. he said No, I asked again in a diff way and he yelled at me saying to get it out of my head and he would of told me if there was...his very direct which i love. because at this point and after talking to so many people im tired of false hope and fairy tale readers...

Offline simsim

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 05:26:38 AM »

wait!! does this mean his prediction came to pass?

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 06:59:23 AM »
Yup. New poi name is exactly name Vincent said. I laughed a little because it’s the same name as my ex boyfriend. So I thought Vincent was seeing ex boyfriend.

Offline simsim

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 01:38:49 AM »
Yup. New poi name is exactly name Vincent said. I laughed a little because it’s the same name as my ex boyfriend. So I thought Vincent was seeing ex boyfriend.

wow thats intresting!! vincent told me that my POI would be back but not till end of feb early march (later time frame than anyone els)

told me there isnt a second person and that it will lead to a long term relationship when his back.

but he also said i'll hear from him on my bday and thats todat and nothing :(

he was right in the past about a diff POI never coming back and he was the only person who was right from a list of 20 people.

i have 2 readings with this guy. last year and this year. every other time i called him he said he couldnt connect with me and isnt getting anything and ended the convo lol...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:27:48 AM by simsim »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2018, 03:16:43 AM »
He got all the names of the thirsty men around me accurate. He is good. Let’s see if the Alex person comes up. And a b name, set for next year. He knew really weird names. He’s good.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »
I actually was not going to post about this but after re-reading what I have written about Vincent I changed my mind. Yesterday was my birthday and I was excited to read with Vincent to see what the future holds. I viewed him as my big picture perspective psychic. He, as usual recognized me, but this time was different since he mentioned he knew I participated in this forum and was not pleased with that.

First of all, Vincent, when you read this, I wholeheartedly apologize for offending you. It wasn't my intent and as you can tell by the things I have actually said about you I really liked you. I don't like to be hurtful or denigrate anyone's craft and I feel badly about this so I hope that you do accept my apology and know that I have learned from this. I respect your professional right to not read for me any longer, that is clearly your prerogative.

Secondly, the lesson/reminder I learned in this and wanted to share is that even when you think no one is watching, someone is. The internet is also a bookmark of things. Sometimes we say things in our sensitive moments that we might not continue to feel when we are out of that moment. The things I have said were back in October and I said them without looking back till they were brought to my attention last night. I will certainly moving forward be more mindful of what I say or post.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 07:01:04 PM by poorprincess »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2018, 09:03:16 PM »
I actually was not going to post about this but after re-reading what I have written about Vincent I changed my mind. Yesterday was my birthday and I was excited to read with Vincent to see what the future holds. I viewed him as my big picture perspective psychic. He, as usual recognized me, but this time was different since he mentioned he knew I participated in this forum and was not pleased with that.

First of all, Vincent, when you read this, I wholeheartedly apologize for offending you. It wasn't my intent and as you can tell by the things I have actually said about you I really liked you. I don't like to be hurtful or denigrate anyone's craft and I feel badly about this so I hope that you do accept my apology and know that I have learned from this. I respect your professional right to not read for me any longer, that is clearly your prerogative.

Secondly, the lesson/reminder I learned in this and wanted to share is that even when you think no one is watching, someone is. The internet is also a bookmark of things. Sometimes we say things in our sensitive moments that we might not continue to feel when we are out of that moment. The things I have said were back in October and I said them without looking back till they were brought to my attention last night. I will certainly moving forward be more mindful of what I say or post.

It was your reviews of his straightforward honesty even that he told you not to get more readings so shortly instead of taking your money that made me want to read with him!
Vincent forgive us! Hahahah. He was great with names too I can’t wait to see how things pan out...

Offline sharon

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 06:11:21 AM »

wow thats intresting!! vincent told me that my POI would be back but not till end of feb early march (later time frame than anyone els)

told me there isnt a second person and that it will lead to a long term relationship when his back.

but he also said i'll hear from him on my bday and thats todat and nothing :(

Hi simsim, can you give us the list of 20 who got it wrong? Thank you.

he was right in the past about a diff POI never coming back and he was the only person who was right from a list of 20 people.

i have 2 readings with this guy. last year and this year. every other time i called him he said he couldnt connect with me and isnt getting anything and ended the convo lol...

anything