Author Topic: Psychic Yazmin  (Read 45832 times)

Offline Brightsunshine

Re: Psychic Yazmin
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2019, 05:13:11 AM »
Hello
I am new here and like some of you waiting for Yazmin prediction come to pass:((
Its been 5 months we haven't talked and every time Yazmin make sure that we will be together .time frame changes every time I talk to her.
I am stuck here .
if anything happen I will let you know .
if you know any other psychic that they are reliable please let me know.
my prediction has not come to pass with Peter dowsell (celebrities  psychic  :P) that confidently said that my love will contact me by feb 2nd. nothing happened today :((
I think I am going to destroy my self with these false hopes that these psychics telling me .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2019, 06:47:43 AM »
Hello
I am new here and like some of you waiting for Yazmin prediction come to pass:((
Its been 5 months we haven't talked and every time Yazmin make sure that we will be together .time frame changes every time I talk to her.
I am stuck here .
if anything happen I will let you know .
if you know any other psychic that they are reliable please let me know.
my prediction has not come to pass with Peter dowsell (celebrities  psychic  :P) that confidently said that my love will contact me by feb 2nd. nothing happened today :((
I think I am going to destroy my self with these false hopes that these psychics telling me .

In the same situation here. I started with Yazmin (about current concern) 10 months ago and kept contacting her by now. In first months every week, some times twice a week and recently less. The interesting thing is that she never changed her prediction all over this time. Later, I read with Yona, Kisha, Zadalia, Sincerity, Micah, Shelly, and some others and all of them told me exactly the same as Yazmin, but with more details.
Her prediction is still pending, the same as others but I have faith in her. A couple of her major predictions already came to pass and I am really hoping this one pans out too. I'll update if this happens.

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2019, 03:48:04 PM »
Hi All, in terms of Yazmin I feel similar and have a similar story to the above!

I am at the point I am a little confused by her readings & in fact wonder if she can see a negative point in the future but only provides the positive.

For months she has been telling me, my POI will change, he will mature & he will express his feelings to me on how he feels. The problem is his immaturity right now. From the first reading which was in Aug, she said it would be a slow process but would develop come Dec-Early Jan.
Now I feel it has got to the point where she wont actually provide a timeline at all, last time I spoke to her she said 'it can be anytime 4 hours, 4 days, 4 weeks' which she has said before and to be honest doesn't feel like a real timeline, just more a saying to say 'it could happen anytime'.

I think, in terms of timelines we have to forget them (put them to the back of our mind) especially then ones when they say 'he will contact you on this date' because it only upsets you when it doesn't happen! It is also not healthy, sat, thinking, waiting for something to happen & then it never does! ... that is if you are like me! 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 07:07:53 PM »
@kitegirl: Totally agree with you. Her timelines for emotional/love related things are way off. In my case, she never changed the outcome but keep pushing the timeframe, and that's frustrating.
However, in career related things her timelines were spot on!

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2019, 08:21:23 PM »
@kitegirl: Totally agree with you. Her timelines for emotional/love related things are way off. In my case, she never changed the outcome but keep pushing the timeframe, and that's frustrating.
However, in career related things her timelines were spot on!

In terms of POI, she is the same for me, never changing the story telling me 'it will happen it is just a question of when'. If she is pushing back your timeframe, have you found anything to actually happen as of yet? in terms of POI?
I have had small things, like she told me we would exchange christmas gifts after christmas not before.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2019, 10:45:51 PM »
@kitegirl: Yeah, that's typical of Yazmin when you contact her very often. She recently told me the same a couple of times: "The question is when"!
And regarding your question, the answer is NO. Absolute silence for over 10 months. I never heard back from him but all readers said we will speak with each other eventually. I'm not very optimistic though.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 04:46:30 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 01:35:52 AM »
I've been going to Yazmin for readings since around the end of 2014. At the time I was incredibly depressed over a man I was interested in, who had decided he didn't want to meet with me. He told me he wasn't interested. But Yazmin kept saying that he had feelings for me and that he'd reach out to me. It never happened. He got married to someone else in 2017. I had been waiting for 3 years encouraged by Yazmin's predictions and I was so devastated. I signed on and told Yazmin that this person got married. She kept denying that wasn't the case, that he wasn't married, which I thought was truly bizarre.

It wasn't until I told her his wife's name that she finally concede he was married, but she kept saying I was better for him and that he made the decision out of pressure, which I thought was an irresponsible thing for her to say. I'd rather she'd have just said she was wrong because I don't discount psychic abilities just because a person was wrong one time. As soon as I saw his wife, I knew that it was a perfect match and I was happy.

The weird thing is, he still checks up on my social media and websites. I know because I have stats on the IPs that hit my website and I can see his coming in every few weeks even though he doesn't say a word to me. I have since moved on so it's just amusing to me now. But I think it's indicative that Yazmin can see SOME feelings, just not really actions necessarily.

However, her predictions on my career have been correct, though the timelines are always off. She predicted lots of job offers in 2016 that I didn't see until 2018, and it wasn't "lots" like she said, just 3-4 out of literally the hundreds of applications I sent out. She said my finances would stabilize and they did. When it comes to people I work with she always has their personalities down.

In the spring of last year I started going on dates with someone I'm convinced is my twin flame. I asked Yazmin about him and she said so many specific and accurate details about his personality and even words he said to me. She said he would decide to be in a relationship with me. And then... he decided to commit to someone else. I was devastated again, and when I asked Yaz, she said he wasn't in a relationship. It reminded me of how wrong she was when the other guy got married... but for some reason, this time, instead of being hurt and confused, I believed her. It turned out she was right. That relationship was over in a day because the girl betrayed him.

He still hasn't committed but Yaz says he will. He told me he couldn't commit. Yaz says we'll get married, and I'm hopeful about this because she said it unprompted (i.e. I didn't ask this specific question). I guess we'll see. We don't see much of each other now because I told him I was not interested in maintaining a romantic connection that wasn't going anywhere.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:40:09 AM by pisceandream »

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 02:04:06 AM »
Also, I forgot to mention (sorry for the double post) that in my experience re: sugarcoating, I can see that, but Yazmin has also given me lots of negative predictions that turned out to be true. There were writing contests I entered that she said I wouldn't win, and I didn't. She also predicted that I wouldn't relocate for a job, and I didn't. (That one actually turned out for the best.) One time I got some interest from a recruiter and at first Yaz said this girl was interested in offering me a job but the next time (in my experience Yaz has actually changed things she's said before) Yazmin sounded irritated with the energy she was getting from this recruiter and she said basically "don't wait around for her she wants you but doesn't want you it's wishy washy bs she can't be depended on and won't make up her mind." I ended up hearing from that recruiter again weeks later but already took another job.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 02:06:16 AM by pisceandream »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 04:51:50 AM »
@pisceandream: Thanks for sharing your experiences with Yaz. I'm sorry for those predictions that did not come true. Who knows, maybe you are happier now.
I'm exactly in the same situation with her. For over 10 months, she kept my hope up while we are absolutely disconnected and I never heard from him. Her career predictions for me have been amazing though.

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 03:06:36 AM »
Thank you @pisceandream for sharing  :)!! Yes with timelines too, I finally met that “someone” after exactly 12 months of her pushing the date.. and her only being right about said date the (down to the exact week) the last time I asked. So my advice to you, @Jili1945, and everyone is to don’t despair when her timeline passes and whatever you expected didn’t happen. It’s annoying not knowing when and for months to go by - but I’m sure we all have now realize that we should focus more on the outcome and less of timing.

My only issue now is the guy that I met/am dating has been so distant.. busy with his career, etc.. but Yazmin says that she sees love in the future and long term together.. I tell myself “finally I’m dating someone and I’m happy it’s with a great guy!” but then I tell myself “ugh this is moving so slow and he’s so busy and I’m getting little attention..”  :( What makes me hold on to my hope that things will progress is Yazmin’s reassurance, and her telling me that there will be change and  he will refocus his energy to us soon.

And also.. aside from the great reassurance and psychic stuff Yazmin helps us with.. its great to have someone to talk to. I have “close” friends in real life, but I’m such a private person and I can’t imagine sharing my feelings/troubles with people in real life like I do with Yazmin.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:39:36 AM by 2jp3 »

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2019, 08:37:06 PM »
HE ASKED IF WE COULD TALK TONIGHT! And asked to see me.

I spoke to Yaz before this happened and asked if he would respond to my text saying goodbye. She said he wouldn't respond, that he would just ignore it and ask to see me instead. That happened, exactly that way.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:38:41 PM by pisceandream »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 11:22:33 PM »

I spoke to Yaz before this happened and asked if he would respond to my text saying goodbye. She said he wouldn't respond, that he would just ignore it and ask to see me instead. That happened, exactly that way.

WOW!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2019, 04:16:36 AM »

Nice :)

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2019, 01:06:41 AM »

Wonderful  :) such a great update, thank you for sharing with us <3! Did she give you a timeline of when he would reach out and ask? If so, was the timeline right this time?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:08:34 AM by 2jp3 »

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2019, 02:05:41 AM »

Wonderful  :) such a great update, thank you for sharing with us <3! Did she give you a timeline of when he would reach out and ask? If so, was the timeline right this time?

She did, but it was incorrect. In my experience Yazmin's timelines have never been correct but I think that's partly because I keep asking for timeline over and over and over again, so they all sort of fuse together and timing predictions end up being right and wrong at the same time.

The sad news is that when I came to see him he was an absolute mess. Said he needed me. That he had to have me in his life. But he still wouldn't commit. Then last night he told me he was moving after getting an acceptance letter for university in a different state. I was crushed because he'd asked me to stay in his life but he's leaving. I spoke to Yaz. She said he won't actually go. She says she sees us continuing to see each other. I don't know about that... he's convinced he needs to do this to be happy. Guess we'll in a few months if he actually leaves in the fall. He's wanted this his whole life so I don't see him giving it up. And that's not what I want either. I want him to go and I want to go with him.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:10:05 AM by pisceandream »

anything