Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Psychic Yazmin

<< < (18/18)

France21:
6 years with Yazmin- In my case, hands down to her predictions re one’s personality, character and intentions. Outstanding! Little things like timeframes, numbers and time to when the person would reach out were a hit and miss. Re jobs/career, they manifested. However, when it came to love life and relationships- 3 different situations - ALL CRAP.  And I was fed with fairytales..She’s really good at getting your hopes up to keep you coming back. Funny how she would predict to every man I was with that he would become my husband and I’ll get married. So stupid of me to believe all that crap instead of following my own instinct. Zero came true.. One thing I tremendously regret is spending tons of $$$ and wasted my time. When I stopped getting a reading from Yazmin that’s when I have found now my fiancé. 😊

MAgirl:
I had five or six readings with Yazmin in different months in 2019 and 2020, nice girl to talk but very confusing. She picked up the dynamic between me and poi correctly but none of her time frames panned out. I waited for so long to see progress….

Onyx:
She was total fairytale for me. She knows how to string people along, as do most of them

Army:
I read with her two years ago as well.. back in the day of my psychic binge.. she was wrong too.. but I loved her fairytale reading..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version