Author Topic: Psychic Yazmin  (Read 45829 times)

Offline pisceandream

Re: Psychic Yazmin
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2019, 03:00:11 AM »
I just have to say (to give credit where it's due) that once I wanted to take a certain career path, and Yaz said she didn't see me going that way at all. She then described the job I have now, exactly, industry, role, and all. This job she described was 9 months from when I asked and her prediction timing was off by 9 months, but ultimately for career she ended up being right.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2019, 05:55:48 AM »
I just have to say (to give credit where it's due) that once I wanted to take a certain career path, and Yaz said she didn't see me going that way at all. She then described the job I have now, exactly, industry, role, and all. This job she described was 9 months from when I asked and her prediction timing was off by 9 months, but ultimately for career she ended up being right.

The same here. She predicted my career very accurately but she failed in love life predictions.

pfizer

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2019, 12:14:17 PM »
she is very good at reading other person's feeling/reactions
but she is very bad at busindess/career/money reading, none of them was accurate.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2020, 08:33:22 AM »
Just an update on this thread:

Non of the predictions she made over last 2 years came to pass. I've had so many readings with her during last 2 years, as Kasamba was the only platform known to me for a while. Then I got addicted to getting reading with Yazmin as she always kept my hope up, something that I needed at the time I was so desperate.

She gave me tons of timeframe for reconnection with POI that non of them came to pass. The same for other type of predictions like work and love life. I recently had my last reading with her which was very similar to before, but with new timeframes. I believe she is giving me false hope to not lose a client, and that's not really ethical.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2020, 06:47:15 AM »
I read with her so much about 3 years ago. She was actually right about a couple of small things, but yes the big one absolutely not. Little predictions I can remember:

1. My ex and I broke up after he moved half way across the country for grad school (we had already been long distance for awhile) - he kept saying he would come out so that we could talk in person (it was a 6 year relationship so yea), but he wouldn't book the ticket! I asked Yazmin and she said you will have plans in the next 10 days or something and she was actually right.

2. He told me he had met someone he was seeing. She told me he was lying. A few months later, he apologized and told me had lied b/c I mean, I was a wreck after this break up and wouldn't leave him alone.

Hundreds upon hundreds of dollars with this reader and this is all I got. Oh and that my ex traveled for work. Overall, I think she can see small things, but is for sure a fairy tale reader.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2020, 02:36:36 PM »
The only accurate psychics for me 100% have been Yona Farrell, Leanne Halyburton, Stephen(NYC), & Kisha. Yazmin so far has not been accurate & I dont think I'd ever read with her again because I dont like fairytales. I like truth. If i need to move on from someone then I need to be told that.

Amen. Agreed.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2020, 02:51:34 PM »
I have unfortunately read with her over 20x. All in 2019. She made one or two contact predictions that passed (but honestly I was an idiot reading about a guy who I was actively dating, of course he’d contact me lol) and it got me to keep going back. FAIRY TALES. Not one prediction outside of the 3 contact ones have come to pass. Please please please please do not waste money on her (or Raven).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2020, 10:12:48 PM »
I have unfortunately read with her over 20x. All in 2019. She made one or two contact predictions that passed (but honestly I was an idiot reading about a guy who I was actively dating, of course he’d contact me lol) and it got me to keep going back. FAIRY TALES. Not one prediction outside of the 3 contact ones have come to pass. Please please please please do not waste money on her (or Raven).

And I read with her over 100x times during 2018 and 2019 and contact prediction never happened. FAIRY TALES!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2020, 11:00:46 PM »

And I read with her over 100x times during 2018 and 2019 and contact prediction never happened. FAIRY TALES!

I feel bad for our bank accounts Hahahaha I don’t know what it is about her that prompts the repeat calls even though she’s legit full of fairytale fluff bs.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2020, 12:20:37 AM »

I feel bad for our bank accounts Hahahaha I don’t know what it is about her that prompts the repeat calls even though she’s legit full of fairytale fluff bs.

I spent thousands of $$ on her readings as I was so desperate those days and Kasamba was the only platform that I knew at that time. I had tried many of them and knew that all of them are fake. I had a big hit for Yaz (job prediction) and that's why I kept contacting her. To be honest, those days I needed someone to make me calm, and she indeed did. Although it was a false hope, it helped a lot somehow haha.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2020, 10:43:27 AM »
She was also a fairytale reader for me. Three separate situations over 4 years and she was wrong about all of them.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2020, 02:31:58 AM »
I spent way too much money on this fraud years ago. Please don’t waste your time or $$$.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2020, 04:09:04 AM »
Ehhhhh she’s sorta been right for me lol.. SO FAR... apart from a few things. Said contact from ex in number 4.... April latest... happened in April. Said breakup for my ex and 3rd party number 6.... latest June.... and seems to be unfolding SO FAR

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2020, 01:22:05 PM »
The thread is full of people saying that about Yazmin if you read the posts.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2020, 04:52:06 PM »
Im really interested in psychic Yasmin because she gave me prediction that is too good to be true, what I am interested in is that would like to know if anyone experienced this before? Like a prediction that too good to be true but came true?

I read with her for several years and non of her fairy tales about my POI came to pass. ALL FALSE HOPE. I finally closed my Kasamba account.

anything