Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Psychic Yazmin

<< < (2/18) > >>

2jp3:

--- Quote from: Jili1945 on October 20, 2018, 05:28:40 PM ---I've been Yazmin's client for a couple of years and she's read for me many times. She is pretty good in describing current situation and feelings. A couple of her major predictions happened, mostly related to career and relocation (place of living)- with a right time frame. She was very consistent in her predictions over several months, although I contacted her with different accounts. She never changed her words and it finally came true when I did not expect at all.

However, her prediction regarding POI has not happened yet. In this case, she has given me many different timeframes, and keep pushing them back for months now. In this case, she is consistent too and believes we will reconnect again and he will reach out to me, but it seems very unlikely. Anyway, I've been still waiting and if this one happens too, I'll get back and update my feedback.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for sharing your experience with Yazmin. Happy to hear that she’s been with you for years and that she’s been accurate and a great help :)

Funny enough, I had the same situation with a POI that yazmin said would reconnect with me. Months kept on passing by but she never changed her tune that we would speak again - she ended up being right when me and the POI contacted each other. Now I am once again waiting for his person to contact me again to follow up, which Yazmin said that they will. Yazmin was right the first time, so I believe she is right again that we will speak again.. but now this time I have emotionally moved on from that guy. Now I’m waiting on a prediction that I will meet someone new (which was also pushed back many times haha) but it’s okay, Yazmin said it’ll happen soon so I have faith that it will eventually

And yes please give us an update when your POI hopefully reaches out to you.

Jili1945:
@ 2jp3: Do you have any update on Yazmin's predictions?

2jp3:
I have an update :)

The guy I mentioned hasn’t reached out to me again (or, yet) - but it doesn’t matter to me anymore because I have mentally moved on and I know he was irrelevant and I had a problem being fixated on the wrong people...and Yazmin kept telling me that someone else will come in my life in the near future. I was obsessed on toxic situations and I have a problem of letting go of anger - but I’m happy that I had Yazmin this whole year to keep me sane.

Yazmin has helped me throughout the year telling me that someone better will come. Her time frame kept being pushed back for months - but I’m OK with this since I know time frames are not easy for any psychic. What’s important is that it happened, like she said :) I met someone I like a lot, and Yazmin has been guiding me (and is always correct) on the outcome of simple things I ask like “how is her going to react to this..”. I think Yazmin is better at seeing the “bigger picture”, which I like because I just need that reassurance and kindness/emphathy that she is gifted with. Don’t get caught up on the details, time-frame, or the in betweens - just trust in what she tells you and live your life.. what she see’s will happen when it’s meant to happen. Overall I’m just happy I think I met the guy she’s been talking about, and I’m happy she is saying that this will be good.

How about you? Any update on your end?  :)

Jili1945:
@ 2jp3:  Thank you for the update! I am happy for all that happened to you :)

No, I don't have any update. Yazmin still insisting on her prediction (reconcile) and keep changing the time frames. I'll keep you posted if her prediction comes true.

Jili1945:
@helloagain: Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been her client for several years too. She was spot on for job predictions and the other things, but not for love life, or at least her prediction is still pending, although it seems very unlikely that comes to pass. Anyway, I have faith in her. Her timeframes for all predictions were spot on, but for POI was way off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version