Author Topic: Psychic Yazmin  (Read 46451 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Psychic Yazmin
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2019, 05:01:16 PM »
Just an update that unlike what Yaz predicted, my POI did relocate.

Sorry to hear that. I almost stopped reading with her as her predictions don't play out anymore.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2019, 07:32:46 PM »
On which site does Psychic Yazmin work?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2019, 08:18:45 PM »
On which site does Psychic Yazmin work?

Kasamba

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2019, 01:50:56 AM »
Just an update that unlike what Yaz predicted, my POI did relocate.

I’m sorry to hear this, that’s unfortunate  :-\

I’m starting to realize how obsessive I’ve become with my POI (ex?) and I think that these false hopes by Yazmin just feels it more. Just like everyone else, she recently told me about “new beginnings” and a “new chapter” with this guy.. even though he’s been silent for almost 3 weeks now. Now I’m looking stupid ohtbhere waiting for his attention and worrying about “when” as grasp to the hope that Yazmin is providing me.

I don’t know if that’s a sign I need to chill out (probably) and stop going to her? Or maybe seek another psychic? I don’t even know who’s real at this point :-\

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2019, 04:16:43 AM »
Kisha aka Aries Intuition, right? I’ve been meaning to speak with her for the longest since I’ve been her great and long thread on here,  but I’ve bern holding it off - maybe I should try her out soon. I’ll alao look into the other ones too. I know kisha has a website and does phone readings and emails. I might try her phone reading, I wonder if it’s OK if I record a session because it’s hard for me to process over-the-phone and I constantly need to look back at my transcripts. I heard that Kisha blocks quick too so I’m worried about that :-\

Does Kisha, or any of the other you recommended, do “health” related readings too? I know many psychics either can’t legally or prefer not to, but I know some do anyways.

Thank you for sharing these psychics, I think I should pause on Yazmin and explore others. Maybe even compare what they say regarding my POI to what yazmins been saying for months

Offline France21

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2019, 02:01:34 PM »
It has been months since my last reading on kasamba. My gut is telling me to stop this time and save my money :) Being so dependent and got addicted to readings, not good. We are only the best judge of our own actions and  what’s happening around us. I really like Yazmin of all but my intuition about her past readings is telling me otherwise. Who knows what the future holds.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2019, 08:03:53 PM »
Yazmin told me a couple months ago that she sees a new career path for me in the next 3 months and that I would leave on my own and that they wouldn’t fire me. She was wrong about me not getting fired cause they did fire me but right about me moving onto a new career path.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2019, 05:13:41 AM »
Yazmin told me a couple months ago that she sees a new career path for me in the next 3 months and that I would leave on my own and that they wouldn’t fire me. She was wrong about me not getting fired cause they did fire me but right about me moving onto a new career path.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I am sorry for what happened to you but glad to hear you are finding a new path in your career life. Hope all happened for a good reason.

Offline Abby0686

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2019, 03:32:44 PM »
Well IM THE GIRL someone posted. And this is my story with Yazmin. In dexember i spend hours reading all her reviews On Kasamba (i was new) bc my ex and I broke up. So i went ti her and the first read ahe told me we will come back etc. In january I saw on social media he came back with his ex (they have a child) amd she told me she woulndt move to his country and put on big remark No i dont see any move, so then weeks after the EX move to his country. After that she said, they will parenting the kid but she didnt see any relationship betweem them amd she said to me « I will assure you he will come back » in april i found out they were together cause he told me so, and I went to her, and she told me he doesnt love her .. like why you gave me false hopes if I see clearly they are together. So i confronted her I left a bad review amd she email me telling me that he will came back in the future .. :/ i told her i came to her to listen the truth even if this hurts instead of waiting for something it will not happen. So i dont know how in my case she just told me things never happen ... and she blocked me after this

Offline France21

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2019, 04:49:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear that.. I can relate to your story. Same things/predictions Yazmin has told me for 4 years re my POI, now my ex. Everything turned out to be opposite. From fairytales to a disaster. But I still love Yazmin and she’s still my favorite. :) Yet, it’s been awhile now since my last reading with her.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2019, 05:09:01 PM »
Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear that.. I can relate to your story. Same things/predictions Yazmin has told me for 4 years re my POI, now my ex. Everything turned out to be opposite. From fairytales to a disaster. But I still love Yazmin and she’s still my favorite. :) Yet, it’s been awhile now since my last reading with her.

Sorry, and I am not meaning to be rude but why is she your favourite, if the opposite of her predictions happened for you? That's something that I would assume would be very upsetting. Again, I'm not trying to be disrespectful - just trying to understand. Is it because she made you feel hopeful??

Offline France21

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2019, 06:25:24 PM »
No, simply because she has always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to. And some of her small predictions were correct at some point. Yes, I was devastated. However, I’ve learned my lesson to not base my life decisions from all these psychic readings. She once told me, she can only tell me what she sees but there’s always free will.. I understand your question :)

Offline levesque08

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2019, 07:03:21 AM »
Yazmin lied to me and my friend and NONE of her predictions came true.

what's worse was that Yazmin continued to lie and lie even after we called her out on it. And then, when she couldn't lie and fake any more false hopes, she blocked us and made it seem like it is our fault. She also told us we misinterpreted her words. We took a screenshot of the chat transcripts and showed her the evidence. With nowhere left to run, she proceeded to delete all our emails. I wrote a few long letters of complaint to Kasamba Management but nothing was done.

i know that not all psychics are good for everyone but YAZMIN was a low blow for sure

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2019, 04:11:39 AM »
Yazmin lied to me and my friend and NONE of her predictions came true.

what's worse was that Yazmin continued to lie and lie even after we called her out on it. And then, when she couldn't lie and fake any more false hopes, she blocked us and made it seem like it is our fault. She also told us we misinterpreted her words. We took a screenshot of the chat transcripts and showed her the evidence. With nowhere left to run, she proceeded to delete all our emails. I wrote a few long letters of complaint to Kasamba Management but nothing was done.

i know that not all psychics are good for everyone but YAZMIN was a low blow for sure

Kasamba customer service is the worst!!!

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2019, 01:40:51 AM »
Honestly, I think at this point even if my POI came back, I wouldn't think Yazmin was right. I think she get some predictions right just by the luck of the guess because if you're positive about everything then a few times you would have to be right.

anything