Author Topic: Psychic Yazmin  (Read 45833 times)

Offline pisceandream

Re: Psychic Yazmin
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2019, 03:15:41 AM »
He just texted me that he got back together with his ex because of what I told him about love. I can't stop crying.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2019, 06:51:16 AM »
He just texted me that he got back together with his ex because of what I told him about love. I can't stop crying.

Oh, I am sorry pisceandream! But always know that there is a good reason behind everything that happens in our life. You will find it out later.
In terms of Yaz's prediction about your ex relocation, I am pretty sure that she is correct. She did the same prediction for me, while I had flight ticket in hand. She insisted on her prediction for a couple of months, but it seemed very very unlikely to me at that time. Finally, a few days before departure everything flipped, out of the blue. You need to wait a bit until things unfold. Stay strong and keep us posted. Take care :)

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 12:56:52 AM »

I’m so sorry, this must be very emotionally draining for you. He seems to be very unfair to you for going back to ex after telling you he needs you :(. I agree with @Jill, I believe that soon you will hear news from him that he won’t relocate like Yazmin sees. Wait for everything to unfold as she says, and let’s hope for the best with you and him <3

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2019, 11:13:57 PM »

oh that sucks.... so bad... So sorry you had to deal with that. How are you doing now?

I'm doing better. Yazmin still says he'll reach out to me and admit his feelings, but... I don't know. I'm starting to detach from it. Sometimes I feel his energy very strongly, but I think it's just because I miss him. He got back with his ex on a night he was supposed to see me and canceled. I can't imagine how little he would have to care about me to do that.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2019, 04:06:53 AM »

oh that sucks.... so bad... So sorry you had to deal with that. How are you doing now?

I'm doing better. Yazmin still says he'll reach out to me and admit his feelings, but... I don't know. I'm starting to detach from it. Sometimes I feel his energy very strongly, but I think it's just because I miss him. He got back with his ex on a night he was supposed to see me and canceled. I can't imagine how little he would have to care about me to do that.

Yazmin is still saying the same to me too, after passing over one year. I don't really know if she really sees something or she wants to keep me as her client.

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2019, 10:53:37 PM »
Yeah I worry too that she keeps her information “hopeful” and “positive” to keep us coming back. Although I am seeing someone else, ive been told that a guy I use to see will  contact to me again in the near future.. but I haven’t heard from him since September 2018. Yikes. I’ve moved on and don’t care for him, but it still bothers me that there’s that potential of him contacting me because I’ve been told so.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2019, 09:44:52 PM »
The exact same here. I reduced my readings with Yazmin to once in a month or even two months. The last time that I talked to her was a few days ago and still she believed that I will hear from my POI. She keeps saying this for more than one year and I don't believe in it any more.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2019, 07:55:39 PM »
I was just looking at her reviews and saw one from this person:

Arabia11
I started with yaz since december bc of my poi and ahe said he will come back and he started with someone else, she said i dont see a relationship and now they are in a relationship. I just wish she was on point with prediction like she was with everyone else :(. I love her she is very supportive and core feelings are good, but in my case no for predicting. Love you yaz

It's so sad to see... I hope that for this person the poi does come back.

But then there are also reviews like this...

Meggiez21
It’s been months since I spoke last with Yazmin. Her predictions about my ex bf came true! Wow! To the point that I had to stop believing and expecting and guess what, she is right, it played out! Million thanks to Yaz! The best!

Damn I don't even know.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 08:00:22 PM by pisceandream »

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2019, 08:31:30 AM »
So far everything she has predicted has happened to a T EXCEPT the final outcome which is that we will be together and live together. Two years later and it hasn’t happened. I have lost hope that it’s going to but she still sees it. She has been right 95% of the time though so she is still an amazing psychic.

Offline France21

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2019, 11:20:07 AM »
My experience with Yazmin for 4 years now : Out of all of them, she’s my favorite. The real connection with her makes me a repeat client. Spot on about core feelings and personalities of a person. Timeframes can be on and off. She’s better at seeing the end result and bigger picture. Some minor predictions have come through, some didn’t and the rest I’m still waiting to unfold. In my case, I’ve only asked repeatedly about one man for the entire 4 years (now my ex). Yazmin has been so positive about our relationship and sees a new beginning/starting again.  This could be in the future. Who knows? I kept asking about my bf’s ex-girlfriend in the picture and Yazmin reassured me all this time that there’s no romantic feelings between them. No love but only friendship. No rekindling of romance,etc.. Yes, I do believe her. Fast forward to my boyfriends relocation to a different country which I never saw it coming. This made me panic and devastated that I spent too much $$$ to just ask Yazmin almost everyday if she sees that my bf would seriously move to another country. Yaz consistently assured me that it’s a NO. Unfortunately, he did relocate last year. And what’s the worst part? He is now married to that woman (used to be his ex-gf that I kept asking Yazmin about). Ouch! Still, Yazmin is consistent that she doesn’t see any marriage at all. I don’t know. So basically in the entire course of 4 years of consistent predictions, 2 of the major ones had turned out to be false and incorrect. Yes, it sucks and it’s sad. I began to question how could Yazmin be so wrong and how she hasn’t seen it coming. It went to the opposite direction instead. That man is now my ex.. Free will it is, I suppose? In fairness to Yazmin, she made small predictions that had played out somehow. Luckily, I have met the new man of my life now and the journey begins. Though those never panned out, never a single thing in 4 years that I regret reaching out and seeking Yazmin’s guidance and help. I was never upset with her at all. To me, she’s the best! If she fails, that doesn’t make her less of a good psychic. I believe that we are the only ones  responsible for what lies ahead of us and our future. I can only speak for myself. It’s not a one size fits all. Good luck everyone!

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2019, 01:16:21 AM »
Thank you Frances for sharing  :) I’m so sorry to hear you went through 4 years of this. It’s so hard for me to understand why she could be spot on about some things, but miss the boat on others. I also worry about her vagueness, so I now see myself seeking other psychics on kasamba who match what she says (for reassurance) and I see that the other person may sane the same thing as Yazmin.. BUT are more detailed.

You mentioned that someone else is in your life now.. did Yazmin ever mention this guy?

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2019, 01:53:32 AM »
Back when I had a different POI, Yaz told me he would invite me to a specific type of event in a specific month. It never happened. With this POI two years later, she gave me the same month and same event again.

Any idea of what that might mean?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2019, 03:24:24 AM »
Back when I had a different POI, Yaz told me he would invite me to a specific type of event in a specific month. It never happened. With this POI two years later, she gave me the same month and same event again.

Any idea of what that might mean?

She told me the same almost one year ago. It never happened.

Offline France21

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »
Thank you Frances for sharing  :) I’m so sorry to hear you went through 4 years of this. It’s so hard for me to understand why she could be spot on about some things, but miss the boat on others. I also worry about her vagueness, so I now see myself seeking other psychics on kasamba who match what she says (for reassurance) and I see that the other person may sane the same thing as Yazmin.. BUT are more detailed.

You mentioned that someone else is in your life now.. did Yazmin ever mention this guy?

Yazmin has mentioned once to me a long time ago that another better man will come into my life. It’s just because I asked her. The entire time she’s been positive about my ex (even if its toxic). Consistent prediction about us starting again/new beginnings. What the heck? Lol. My ex is now married. Maybe Yazmin sees it in the long term? Who knows. It’s confusing. Until last month I asked yazmin again about my ex, she still sees the same outcome. No marriage, that my ex will come back to me without lies and deception, etc.. Yet, I have moved on from him and I’m now in a better place. Yazmin is really good about pinning down peoples personalities and current core feelings and situations. However, future predictions (major) in my case, it failed. Life is still good :)

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2019, 08:56:43 AM »
Just an update that unlike what Yaz predicted, my POI did relocate.