Author Topic: Who would be the best for locating stolen items  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Bubbi94

Who would be the best for locating stolen items
« on: October 14, 2018, 10:17:11 AM »
Hey this may seem like a long shot and probably silly to ask, so back story is

Years ago there was this girl who had been kicked out of home . My family and i felt terrible and decided to let her stay with us for a few nights till she could sort it out with her mum. Now i can remember the day so well we were down at the shopping centre and she had borrowed a handbag. We got on the hus to come home as jntended but she said she was going to make some money. My intuition was crazy and told me to get the handbag but she kept refuse and stupid me went against my intuition and she took the handbag with her in the end. Now she never returned she ended up staying at another friends house and left through the middle of the night. My friend rung me early the next morning horrified she found a jewellry pouch with my baby broach in it (it has my name engraved) i went to my jewellry box and all of my gold jewellry from my godfather (who has now passed away) has gone. I confronted her but ahe never replied nor returned to collect her stuff. I just want to know if you guys have any experience with an advisor from cp or anywhere that can possinly tell me what happened to them or where they may be and if there is anyways i could possibly get them back. My godfather gave each item to me at special times in my life

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Who would be the best for locating stolen items
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 02:19:27 PM »
You probably should contact the police.

Offline Bubbi94

Re: Who would be the best for locating stolen items
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »
I already did that years ago and they were really shit about it. I kind of just want to know if there is advisor that has worked for anyone with locating stuff like that. I just want to know if i should give up looking for them

anything