Author Topic: Letting go and moving on  (Read 6831 times)

Offline optx88

Re: Letting go and moving on
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »
4ever:  no matter what the outcome is from this date...you took a great big step and you took a chance...ready or not...you did and that is huge.  It is ok if you are not ready...it is ok if you still love him and still think about him...and it is ok if this guy doesn't call...you are taking chances and putting yourself out there and I think that is just so great :D

dont worry about those few extra pounds...ugh!  I cannot even tell you my experiences...everyone has a few extra pounds and if that is why he is not calling you back...well...then say thank you...because someone just saved you from another heartache...because a "few extra pounds" is not a reason it is an excuse...trust me on this one.

sunandmoon:  my heart breaks for you...he just doesn't sound like he is in a good place and the last thing you want to do is step in and fix someone...mother someone...obviously something is going on with him and he doesn't have enough love and self respect to deal with whatever is going on and work on making himself better...apparently he just wants to drown in his own misery and you don't want to be dragged into it...he needs to fix himself.  i know...trust me i know...you probably want to jump in and help him...but you can't always do that...we can't save everyone..sometimes the hardest thing for us to do is step back and wait for that person to wake up and help and save themselves...when the tiime is right...he may come back and you can be there for him alond the way...but right now...enjoy what is around you and take a chance in someone appreciating you.  I understand the feeling of being lonely.  I am 39.  I am not ready...I do look...but no one catches my eye...I am just not ready....but you have some options...and just go with it....you never know what is going to happen :D

Imasweetie:  It's ok to not be ready and it is ok to hold on....but definitely do you in the meantime...do things that you like to do and keep yourself busy with friends and stuff...hang in there and i have my fingers crossed that he will come towards you soon rather than later :D

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 02:46:04 PM »
I am hanging on and I will keep everyone posted. I have been hanging on for awhile.

Offline positive

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 03:09:58 PM »
me too, it is hard, but only time will tell.