Author Topic: Psychic Roxanne x3051  (Read 9479 times)

Offline simsim

Psychic Roxanne x3051
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:43:02 AM »
nothing she ever told me turned out to be accurate!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:20:31 AM by simsim »

Offline picaflor

Re: Psychic Roxanne x3051
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 06:02:14 AM »
She gave me false hopes... complete opposite of what she said happened to me. It really hurt me. I feel like she told me what I wanted to hear. By the way, I was told almost the same exact story by Rheda. It was pretty much the same reading I wonder if they can read transcripts from other readings...

Offline picaflor

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 02:58:23 AM »
I hope her prediction comes to pass for you. It was so completely opposite for me, as if she was reading for someone totally different... nothing, literally nothing was accurate in the reading for me.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 01:49:12 PM »
I read with her on a Sunday and she gave me a date for 4 days later and it came and went. Maybe it is unfair, but if their timing prediction doesn't happen I write them off. I know timing is hard and after reading these posts for over a year before posting, I know some senior members say let go of the timing as long as the outcome is accurate. I am leaning toward that now.
But Roxanne, I read through ALL of her reviews on PS and there were A LOT of people saying her contact predictions never happened. So I will not use her again. She is crazy popular though. And she was nice. But not accurate for me.

Offline picaflor

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 05:55:58 AM »
I read with her on a Sunday and she gave me a date for 4 days later and it came and went. Maybe it is unfair, but if their timing prediction doesn't happen I write them off. I know timing is hard and after reading these posts for over a year before posting, I know some senior members say let go of the timing as long as the outcome is accurate. I am leaning toward that now.
But Roxanne, I read through ALL of her reviews on PS and there were A LOT of people saying her contact predictions never happened. So I will not use her again. She is crazy popular though. And she was nice. But not accurate for me.

yeah... she's nice. Types fast. Says nice things. But.... totally completely wrong for me. Everything was wrong.

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 01:03:32 AM »
bridgette also told me in the past the quickest way to get a poi back to me is if i were to be with someone else - wrong.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 01:30:16 AM »
I don't wanna say this but I think people are calling Roxanne because she's telling people what they want to hear.

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 01:26:17 AM »
I don't wanna say this but I think people are calling Roxanne because she's telling people what they want to hear.

that may be a possibility, only time will truly tell.

i spoke to her for the 3rd time ever on Friday but this time i did it from a new account that isnt linked to me what so ever and spoke to her for 30 min on chat
(always spoke to her on the phone for 6 min max in the past in the past, once in end of sept and again in mid oct)

Anyways there is no way she could of remembered me, especially when she works daily and is busy.

So on Friday during chat, all i gave her was my first name and asked what she see's for me my POI as a love interest and let her do all the talking.

she is fast at typing and told me lots, i didn't even say a word.

she picked up on my POI in a way like she never before but we had more time, and told me stufff that i never mentioned to her. when no one els did pick up on this specific detail.

The first sentience was;

"He wants to tell you that he wants a real relationship but feels as though he is stuck where he is, he is scared you won't want him when you both get closer"
My POI actually told me this!!!

then she told me;

"There is something very secretive about the way he lives his life, and he is uncomfortable with himself, his appearance and other things"

Also true!! she went more into details about it without me talking the whole time and she was typing the whole time.... my POI lives a double life due to a reason i wont say here, but she picked up on the reason and looks problem...

again my POI admitted to me about the looks problem he faces when it comes to me

that was just a small nugget from lots of stuff she told me in that 30 min convo; (too much to share on here) Again i didnt give her any info or said anythign till i wanted to know about a new topic about my life or specific detail after she finished covering the topic.

she picked up on so much to the point i sent the transcript to my friend and she was even blown away about the accuracy and stuff that is happening with my POI.. she was WOWED!

Now i have to admit contact prediction timeframes in the past never happened because i changed the situation and it does come down to free will but her other predictions for me about other areas in my life with other people all happened... which were random and caught me off guard in a way.

So who knows, i'll keep you all updated!! i dont have any interest to talk to any psychic anytime soon, but if i decide to talk to anyone it would be only Bridgette or Roxanne because no one picked up stuff like they did and actually had predictions happen for me.

very interesting! your situation and description of your poi actually sounds very similar to mine. although roxanne didnt bring that up. the first time i spoke to her i asked why something had happened and she went into a very long story, introducing characters that i didnt know of. she said the poi didnt want me to know about these people. it didnt make sense to me, and if it were true then i still wouldnt know because the poi wouldnt have revealed it to me. but things have transpired since that could have made a bit of sense to what she was saying. but when she initially said it, i thought it all sounded quite odd ... this time speaking was my 2nd time - quite a long time after the first time, and strangely the same situation occured and i was asking her why it happened. this time she said something else, something which makes more sense. it's hard isn't it because we don't know what the truth is to really be able to verify

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 08:56:41 PM »
Don’t wait on him, maybe you might find someone better

PREDICTION UPDATE!!!

Contact didnt happen in the timeframe given.

and meeting the new person also didnt happen yet (time frame for this didnt come yet)

had a follow up reading, gave me more details (negative and positive) which again seemed spot on.

only time will tell now, im moving forward with my life anyways, i have plenty of men blowing up my phone daily wanting to get to know me but still waiting on the one or POI to come back lol

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »

that may be a possibility, only time will truly tell.

i spoke to her for the 3rd time ever on Friday but this time i did it from a new account that isnt linked to me what so ever and spoke to her for 30 min on chat
(always spoke to her on the phone for 6 min max in the past in the past, once in end of sept and again in mid oct)

Anyways there is no way she could of remembered me, especially when she works daily and is busy.

So on Friday during chat, all i gave her was my first name and asked what she see's for me my POI as a love interest and let her do all the talking.

she is fast at typing and told me lots, i didn't even say a word.

she picked up on my POI in a way like she never before but we had more time, and told me stufff that i never mentioned to her. when no one els did pick up on this specific detail.

The first sentience was;

"He wants to tell you that he wants a real relationship but feels as though he is stuck where he is, he is scared you won't want him when you both get closer"
My POI actually told me this!!!

then she told me;

"There is something very secretive about the way he lives his life, and he is uncomfortable with himself, his appearance and other things"

Also true!! she went more into details about it without me talking the whole time and she was typing the whole time.... my POI lives a double life due to a reason i wont say here, but she picked up on the reason and looks problem...

again my POI admitted to me about the looks problem he faces when it comes to me

that was just a small nugget from lots of stuff she told me in that 30 min convo; (too much to share on here) Again i didnt give her any info or said anythign till i wanted to know about a new topic about my life or specific detail after she finished covering the topic.

she picked up on so much to the point i sent the transcript to my friend and she was even blown away about the accuracy and stuff that is happening with my POI.. she was WOWED!

Now i have to admit contact prediction timeframes in the past never happened because i changed the situation and it does come down to free will but her other predictions for me about other areas in my life with other people all happened... which were random and caught me off guard in a way.

So who knows, i'll keep you all updated!! i dont have any interest to talk to any psychic anytime soon, but if i decide to talk to anyone it would be only Bridgette or Roxanne because no one picked up stuff like they did and actually had predictions happen for me.

very interesting! your situation and description of your poi actually sounds very similar to mine. although roxanne didnt bring that up. the first time i spoke to her i asked why something had happened and she went into a very long story, introducing characters that i didnt know of. she said the poi didnt want me to know about these people. it didnt make sense to me, and if it were true then i still wouldnt know because the poi wouldnt have revealed it to me. but things have transpired since that could have made a bit of sense to what she was saying. but when she initially said it, i thought it all sounded quite odd ... this time speaking was my 2nd time - quite a long time after the first time, and strangely the same situation occured and i was asking her why it happened. this time she said something else, something which makes more sense. it's hard isn't it because we don't know what the truth is to really be able to verify

yes i agree, not knowing if its true or not drives us crazy. because the truth is what can trulyl set us free... to move or not?

by your experince with roxanne, do you think she was actually legit and accurate with you? did she predict anything that came to pass?

she made long term predictions, but the one thing i asked her ' why did poi do this' she said he didn't. which turns out was true.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 03:52:16 PM »
Holy crap, that’s quite specific and awesome! Congrats!!

Offline simsim

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 01:23:32 AM »
UPDATE!!!!!! after 5 months i can validate she was wrong about everything!!

she was wrong about there not being a 3rd person.
wrong about a friend of mine being gay (it was akward)
wrong about meeting a new person
wrong about contact timelines for the past 5 months
wrong about a diff POI liking me (person says they are NOT intrested)
wrong about a 3rd POI being rude and i need to watch out (person turned out to be really kind)

anything