Author Topic: My experience with psychic readings  (Read 11027 times)

Offline moonstar

Re: My experience with psychic readings
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 10:11:24 AM »
I wanted to try Mondez, but was put off by a few saying he's generic. Does anyone know if he does calls aswell as chat ? I struggle to see how a reader can connect to you via chat..

I wouldn´t say he is generic at all. He is able to pick up on the situation and feelings very well, everything he said resonated with me. Plus he gives details that other readers are unable to give.
However he doesn´t give predictions... so if you want to understand your past and present situation you can talk to him, but don´t expect anything for the future.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 12:33:22 PM »
I wanted to try Mondez, but was put off by a few saying he's generic. Does anyone know if he does calls aswell as chat ? I struggle to see how a reader can connect to you via chat..

I wouldn´t say he is generic at all. He is able to pick up on the situation and feelings very well, everything he said resonated with me. Plus he gives details that other readers are unable to give.
However he doesn´t give predictions... so if you want to understand your past and present situation you can talk to him, but don´t expect anything for the future.

Hey Moonstar, thanks for sharing that with me. I'm fine with not being told future predictions, they rarely pan out how the reader sees them, anyway. It'd just be nice to get some good, detailed answers to my situation.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »

Hey Moonstar, thanks for sharing that with me. I'm fine with not being told future predictions, they rarely pan out how the reader sees them, anyway. It'd just be nice to get some good, detailed answers to my situation.

Yes, just bear in mind the way he expresses himself can be a bit confusing... his choice of words and giving a lot of information.. i feel i need to read through what he says a few times to understand, and i have to ask him to clarify. But I honestly believe he can read people vry well.

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »

Yes, just bear in mind the way he expresses himself can be a bit confusing... his choice of words and giving a lot of information.. i feel i need to read through what he says a few times to understand, and i have to ask him to clarify. But I honestly believe he can read people vry well.

He certainly looks quite interesting of a reader, seems to be mixed and work for some on here and be vague for others.

josh34

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 07:21:52 PM »
I've heard very good things about Mondez. But from what I've read, his predictions coming to pass is like picking up a peanut in a cashew can. It's not uncommon, but it's not super common. If that makes any sort of sense. Kind of like Rachel Marie. But I heard he's amazing at picking up things in the moment! From what I've read from others, this guy DEFINITELY has a gift. I  haven't read with him, but I may one day.

Dino's been pretty good for me as far as Bitwine goes. And I've read with a LOT of people on Bitwine. I think Angel Readings is tops though. We'll see what happens haha.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2018, 12:29:40 AM »
@Moonstar

Has any of the Psychics you read with from your list, been correct or somewhat accurate?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2018, 12:26:14 PM »
@Moonstar

Has any of the Psychics you read with from your list, been correct or somewhat accurate?

Nope, nothing has come to pass.

I said I would update this by the end of December, most of my predictions were for October- November, but I thought I would give it up until end of December to see if anything would happen, and nothing has happened.
I have had a couple of predictions for January, but I doubt very much anything will happen.

It is all a scam.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2018, 02:45:48 PM »
@Moonstar

I said I would update this by the end of December, most of my predictions were for October- November, but I thought I would give it up until end of December to see if anything would happen, and nothing has happened.
I have had a couple of predictions for January, but I doubt very much anything will happen.

It is all a scam.

same experience mostly..I've had nothing come to pass in the last six months or so..i guess that's a sign to give up or stop readings. 

Oddly, I think that's what kept me hooked to start with, I would have all these small predictions come through so it kept me hopeful.  Now, that literally nothing they say has happened, it's easier to stop.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2018, 07:54:40 PM »
@Moonstar

It is all a scam.

same experience mostly..I've had nothing come to pass in the last six months or so..i guess that's a sign to give up or stop readings. 

Oddly, I think that's what kept me hooked to start with, I would have all these small predictions come through so it kept me hopeful.  Now, that literally nothing they say has happened, it's easier to stop.

Yes, I agree with you there, I have no desire whatsoever to do any more readings ever again. Whereas before where there was still a  possibility for something to happen, I kept getting reading after reading after reading..... and it all led to nothing. All lies, all a scam.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:21:59 PM by moonstar »

josh34

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2018, 09:04:47 PM »
@Moonstar

It is all a scam.

Yes, I agree with you there, I have no desire whatsoever to do any more readings ever again. Whereas before where there was still a  possibility for something to happen, I kept getting reading after reading after reading..... and it let to nothing. All lies, all a scam.

Im sorry nobody connected well with you.  But it's unfair to say they're all scams.  There are definitely real ones out there.

Wishing you the best.

anything