Author Topic: My experience with psychic readings  (Read 11026 times)

Offline moonstar

My experience with psychic readings
« on: October 12, 2018, 12:02:57 PM »
I went through a break-up a couple of months ago, and like many of you here have seeked guidance from psychics for answers as I was going through a very painful and confusing time.
I´ll admit I’ve been on a bit of a binge and I´d like to summarise my experience here, so I can also track who has been or will be correct, and who has been wrong in my situation.
I have mostly used Bitwine and I realise there are a lot of fakes on there, but I did a lot of research beforehand, and I think the psychics I chose to read with were ones that others have had positive experiences with.
Most of them have predicted that my POI will return, however a few have predicted he will not. Some have picked up very accurately past details on the relationship and POI, and others I felt were very generic readings that could be applied to anyone going through a break-up.

This is a summary of my experience, feel free to comment on your experiences with these psychics also. I am interested to know if others have had positive experiences with the ones who have given me a positive outcome.

Predicted POI will return:

Accurate read on past & POI:
Miss Ann - Sees return but can’t give me timeframe (2nd card in future reading)
Rachel Marie - Sees return end oct/beg nov
Leona Graves - May return but will take time
Julia Caliope - Saw return in october, not anymore. Sees he will contact in november and return in january
Avia - Sees return end october-november
Ari - Since august has told me he will return, says can take upto another 3 months (not happened yet)
(Not on Bitwine) Emma Jane - Sees contact end october and return in november

Generic read on past & POI:
Vikki stars - Sees contact in october
Cody - Sees contact in november
Diego Conti - Sees return end oct-beg nov
Mandarava - Sees return in december
Rune mistress - Orginally saw return in september (not happened), then said down the track more
Cali - Originally saw return end september (not happened), then said end oct

Predicted POI will NOT return:

Accurate read on past & POI:
MagicSong
Mondez Durden (does not do predictions, but has advised me not to wait)

Generic read on past & POI:
EffieK
Brilliance in sight
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 02:02:27 PM by Ninaluna22 »

Offline sawthelight

Re: My experience with psychic readings
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 02:29:27 PM »
I think Magic Song is gifted..she was right for me about first POI..however, second POI, she saw a great outcome but I moved on from it and gave up because he was just showing me the opposite.  So, maybe I changed things with him but I've also changed my standards about what is acceptable for me to put up with and what isn't.

Mondez is great as far as intentions and what person is like/feeling.  He doesn't do predictions...from what I recall.

Miss Ann, Rachel Marie, Avia and Viki Stars were all fairy tale for me as far as outcome.  None right.

Rune Mistress i used to like but she was too open ended, and saw a future with first POI and it didn't happen, but she did see it far off.  But I'm undecided on her.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 02:34:55 PM »
Thanks for the reply :)
I had actually previously read with Magic Song last year with a different POI and she was wrong so I’m not sure what to think.
Also with this previous POI I read with Miss Ann and she was completely accurate in her sequence of events, and it wasn’t a positive outcome, so she wasn’t fairy tale for me last time.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 02:37:26 PM »
Thanks for the reply :)
I had actually previously read with Magic Song last year with a different POI and she was wrong so I’m not sure what to think.
Also with this previous POI I read with Miss Ann and she was completely accurate in her sequence of events, and it wasn’t a positive outcome, so she wasn’t fairy tale for me last time.

Just curious, if Magic Song was wrong last time, why try her again?  I usually don't bother.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 02:51:15 PM »
Well she was wrong in the outcome with previous POI however she did predict I would be meeting the second POI in the month that I did, which is why I thought I’d giver her another try with this POI.. however it could have been a good guess.
Unfortunately I have just been on a bit of a binge so i wanted to get a number of opinions to compare.

If anyone has any tips on holding off on contacting psychics I’d greatly appreciate it, and in general avoiding the thought patterns of focusing on ex...

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 07:02:37 PM »
the only way thats going to happen is if you stay real busy. thats the only thing that worked for me once:)

OK I've read with quite a few on your list. I liked Rune mistress because she got the outcome right and intact even the time frame right ONCE. The second time around she is still right about my future with the POI but her contact predictions I am not sure about. Infact she herself says that not one of her strong suits.

Miss Ann. - she seems toooo positive for me, I don't see it happening the way she does but I do agree with the way she sees the trouble in our relationship. predictions I can't speak for.

Rachel Marie - I've read with her twice and the last time what she said happened exactly like she said. bang on about the POI personality as well. But her "You are meant to be together" bit I don't believe in. Even her contact prediction was quite accurate, maybe a  week/10 days off. the second time around, I am waiting to see if the first time was not just a fluke. fingers crossed.

Mondez. - I read with but he was very confusing to me. LOL! he made no predictions so was kinda useless to me. sorry.

Cali - Read with her too. Her prediction and timeframe were both accurate. Just read with her that one time.

hope this helps

Well she was wrong in the outcome with previous POI however she did predict I would be meeting the second POI in the month that I did, which is why I thought I’d giver her another try with this POI.. however it could have been a good guess.
Unfortunately I have just been on a bit of a binge so i wanted to get a number of opinions to compare.

If anyone has any tips on holding off on contacting psychics I’d greatly appreciate it, and in general avoiding the thought patterns of focusing on ex...

Offline moonstar

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 07:35:01 PM »
Thanks for the feedback :) I am trying to keep busy, but really struggling with my negative thoughts... :(

Ah so you say Rune Mistress could possibly be correct in the outcome but off on timing?

Miss Ann, like I said in a previous post has been correct for me in the past and it wasn´t a positive outcome, so I am hoping she is correct for me this time around too.

Interesting what you say about Rachel Marie. She has not told me "we are meant to be". In fact she told me he will probably pull a runner again once he comes back but then will return once again.

Mondez, I understand what you mean, but he described my POI very accurately...

Cali, unfortunately what she said didn´t come to pass.

the only way thats going to happen is if you stay real busy. thats the only thing that worked for me once:)

OK I've read with quite a few on your list. I liked Rune mistress because she got the outcome right and intact even the time frame right ONCE. The second time around she is still right about my future with the POI but her contact predictions I am not sure about. Infact she herself says that not one of her strong suits.

Miss Ann. - she seems toooo positive for me, I don't see it happening the way she does but I do agree with the way she sees the trouble in our relationship. predictions I can't speak for.

Rachel Marie - I've read with her twice and the last time what she said happened exactly like she said. bang on about the POI personality as well. But her "You are meant to be together" bit I don't believe in. Even her contact prediction was quite accurate, maybe a  week/10 days off. the second time around, I am waiting to see if the first time was not just a fluke. fingers crossed.

Mondez. - I read with but he was very confusing to me. LOL! he made no predictions so was kinda useless to me. sorry.

Cali - Read with her too. Her prediction and timeframe were both accurate. Just read with her that one time.

hope this helps

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 07:10:17 AM »
no rune mistress was right about timing once but wrong the other time. she was right about how my relationship with my POI would be - no fairytale.

Thanks for the feedback :) I am trying to keep busy, but really struggling with my negative thoughts... :(

Ah so you say Rune Mistress could possibly be correct in the outcome but off on timing?

Miss Ann, like I said in a previous post has been correct for me in the past and it wasn´t a positive outcome, so I am hoping she is correct for me this time around too.

Interesting what you say about Rachel Marie. She has not told me "we are meant to be". In fact she told me he will probably pull a runner again once he comes back but then will return once again.

Mondez, I understand what you mean, but he described my POI very accurately...

Cali, unfortunately what she said didn´t come to pass.

hope this helps

Offline moonstar

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2018, 12:15:26 PM »
Any update about who was accurate thus far?

Nothing has happened so far..... I will re-update at the end of december.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 03:34:18 AM »
sorry to say that he is very generic

I read with Mondez earlier today and let me say I was blown away.. no reader I have gone to was able to pick up as much as he did with the past situation my ex and i were facing... he does not do predictions for he is a empate but the reading he gave me about my ex, I was like wow... because every detail he described made sense what happened between my ex and I... yet here I was blaming myself for nearly 3 months, but he was very right.. my ex grows anger very quick...

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 03:58:25 AM »
sorry to say that he is very generic

I read with Mondez earlier today and let me say I was blown away.. no reader I have gone to was able to pick up as much as he did with the past situation my ex and i were facing... he does not do predictions for he is a empate but the reading he gave me about my ex, I was like wow... because every detail he described made sense what happened between my ex and I... yet here I was blaming myself for nearly 3 months, but he was very right.. my ex grows anger very quick...

I wanted to try Mondez, but was put off by a few saying he's generic. Does anyone know if he does calls aswell as chat ? I struggle to see how a reader can connect to you via chat..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 05:40:16 AM »
I spoke to Mondez back in Oct of 2012 and I have in my notes that he is all about the money.

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 05:42:36 AM »
I spoke to Mondez back in Oct of 2012 and I have in my notes that he is all about the money.

Damn. That's a shame.  :-\

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 06:01:09 AM »
He may work for you though. He was $3.99 per min then, so I have no idea what he charges now.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 06:03:27 AM »
He may work for you though. He was $3.99 per min then, so I have no idea what he charges now.

True. He now charges $1.99.