Author Topic: If you had to choose one CP psychic  (Read 13980 times)

Offline marciamia

If you had to choose one CP psychic
« on: October 12, 2018, 11:07:10 AM »
Out of: Mattie, Effie and Skye....

Who would you choose and why? From what I’ve read, it seems Effie is good with contact/timing? I read with Mattie and she was great, just wish she focused on an issue I was really calling about as opposed to talking about other things as validations.

Offline journalmuse

Re: If you had to choose one CP psychic
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 03:37:37 AM »
Out of: Mattie, Effie and Skye....

Who would you choose and why? From what I’ve read, it seems Effie is good with contact/timing? I read with Mattie and she was great, just wish she focused on an issue I was really calling about as opposed to talking about other things as validations.

Skye was awful for me. Awful awful. One of the worst readings ever.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »
Mattie for sure. Skye was terrible the last time I spoke with her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 07:40:30 PM »
Yea I wasn’t really drawn to Skye so I decided against reading with her.... glad I did lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 07:45:07 PM »
Looking back, never tried Effie. Skye was terrible. Mattie predicts things that eventualy happen and gives details...although what she predicts is often random.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 07:59:07 PM »
Looking back, never tried Effie. Skye was terrible. Mattie predicts things that eventualy happen and gives details...although what she predicts is often random.

Yes, Mattie was random so I kind of wish she would’ve stayed linear. And she didn’t ask for POIs name so I’m hoping she was referring to him in my reading lol

Offline dascallie

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 08:45:10 PM »
Regarding Skye...

It's pretty clear certain psychics work better or worse for different people than others---I feel it's important to give Skye credit when it's due. I already wrote a post on here about her picking up a late friend "Dina" out of the clear blue and also my POI's deceased brother "John" --both of whom provided messages that gave proof they were who they claimed to be (btw, I was NOT seeking a medium reading, this was occurred spontaneously).
My most recent reading with Skye, ANOTHER key deceased person--a best friend of POI that died suddenly/tragically last year popped in, "Frank" with a message that POI always would lock into a position like a stubborn mule. (John said "my patience would pay off"---however I'm not feeling it much these days)
But I mean seriously... Skye is REAL, FULL STOP----she has also provided small predictions that panned out and amazing empathic details for me.
For me, she is a value well worth the fee.

Offline Heather

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 08:53:00 PM »
Skye brought up names that meant nothing to me. None of her predictions happened for me either, so it is a matter of who we connect with.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 02:18:10 PM »
You know, no one has mentioned Petunia I would actually describe her as a more thorough, cheaper version of Mattie. She gives specific details like Mattie, but they are not random. If you ask for a general reading, she can give you a detailed chain of events and answer direct questions. I read with her once about 6 months ago and she was right about a certain neighbor moving into the area and us developing a sort of hobby group. I realized this prediction happened just today when I looked at my notes. I may re-open my CP account and further test a few of the readers I had decent experiences with.

Offline newone1

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 03:24:33 PM »
My dates for contact were different between Mattie and Effie.  It was a great difference.

Offline Heather

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 10:26:28 AM »
I’ve read with Petunia several times. Waiting on one particular prediction, but she has been right on with the smaller ones.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 11:44:26 AM »
I’m tempted to try Petunia now lol

Offline Heather

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
If you try her, let us know how it goes.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM »
I don’t remember the specifics but petunia didn’t work for me.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 03:57:17 PM »
Yeah spoke to her recently.. she wasn’t very good. :/