Author Topic: If you had to choose one CP psychic  (Read 14085 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: If you had to choose one CP psychic
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 06:42:45 PM »
Petunia worked for me as well---she's soft spoken with a strong Yorkshire accent (I think?) so I couldn't gauge her confidence but she's turned out to be correct--would def go to her again.

Still like Skye, she has been uncanny in picking up verifiable people---out of the blue--- and her predictions are conservative but have panned out.

Recently tried Spirey---I liked her, very crisp and clear, super nice, affordable, seems accurate.

Tried Asia---not so sure, jury out for me, any comments on her?

Mattie is a rockstar

Effie is good but I couldn't get down to the specifics enough to see if she was correct--and once she seemed to let me klead her down a path I'm not sure was correct , about some girl that POI may have had a dalliance with--I could tell if she saw it o hner own---since she did . not mention it until i asked very specifically ( wish they wouldnt do that).

Has anyone tried her?

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 11:21:13 PM »
 Was petunia totally wrong for you ? Timeframes and all ? I️ actually called her today
I don’t remember the specifics but petunia didn’t work for me.

Offline embibems

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 02:55:49 AM »
Petunia worked for me as well---she's soft spoken with a strong Yorkshire accent (I think?) so I couldn't gauge her confidence but she's turned out to be correct--would def go to her again.

Still like Skye, she has been uncanny in picking up verifiable people---out of the blue--- and her predictions are conservative but have panned out.

Recently tried Spirey---I liked her, very crisp and clear, super nice, affordable, seems accurate.

Mattie is a rockstar

Effie is good but I couldn't get down to the specifics enough to see if she was correct--and once she seemed to let me klead her down a path I'm not sure was correct , about some girl that POI may have had a dalliance with--I could tell if she saw it o hner own---since she did . not mention it until i asked very specifically ( wish they wouldnt do that).

Has anyone tried her?

Hi! I've tried Effie a ton and I agree that it's really easy to lead her down a path. I feel like sometimes she's a close friend of mine and that's when I need to keep my mouth shut and let her pull cards. She is on point with reading current situations and so far, she has gotten some contact timelines down. She knew my POI's career, his hobbies, and his personality, his feelings for me, and even predicted a conversation that happened. I'm waiting for a major major prediction to pan out in the next 5 weeks with her.

Mattie is phenomenal and I only read w her once for 10 mins. but in those 10 mins., she got the present, she got some specific words, she was exceptionally articulate and clear about what my POI is going through and his feelings. Agree that she is a special rockstar! Hopeful for the prediction by the end of Dec. 2018.

Skye is also great although I've had some truly bunk readings with her... Sometimes this happens if I press her too hard on a specific question. The details she has gotten are INSANE when I let her do her thing, however. First reading I ever had, she got my POI's NAME without me saying it (not a common name like John or James or Josh, he's foreign). She got my city, she got where we met (another country), she picked up places he's worked (Middle East) and she picked up his career. She picked up on my grandfather and described his outfit to a t, even the pipe he smoked. Her visions are stellar--I'm hopeful the predictions come to fruition!

josh34

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 04:57:20 AM »

Mattie is a rockstar

Has anyone tried her?

Hi! I've tried Effie a ton and I agree that it's really easy to lead her down a path. I feel like sometimes she's a close friend of mine and that's when I need to keep my mouth shut and let her pull cards. She is on point with reading current situations and so far, she has gotten some contact timelines down. She knew my POI's career, his hobbies, and his personality, his feelings for me, and even predicted a conversation that happened. I'm waiting for a major major prediction to pan out in the next 5 weeks with her.

Mattie is phenomenal and I only read w her once for 10 mins. but in those 10 mins., she got the present, she got some specific words, she was exceptionally articulate and clear about what my POI is going through and his feelings. Agree that she is a special rockstar! Hopeful for the prediction by the end of Dec. 2018.

Skye is also great although I've had some truly bunk readings with her... Sometimes this happens if I press her too hard on a specific question. The details she has gotten are INSANE when I let her do her thing, however. First reading I ever had, she got my POI's NAME without me saying it (not a common name like John or James or Josh, he's foreign). She got my city, she got where we met (another country), she picked up places he's worked (Middle East) and she picked up his career. She picked up on my grandfather and described his outfit to a t, even the pipe he smoked. Her visions are stellar--I'm hopeful the predictions come to fruition!

Wow so both Mattie and Skype got your POI's name and location?!

Editing. Meant to say "Skye" but I'm leaving it as "Skype" because the 5-year-old in me is laughing my ass off.

Offline embibems

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 12:58:13 PM »

Mattie is a rockstar

Has anyone tried her?

Wow so both Mattie and Skype got your POI's name and location?!

Editing. Meant to say "Skye" but I'm leaving it as "Skype" because the 5-year-old in me is laughing my ass off.

Lmfao, yes both Mattie and Skye got POI's name and location! My POI has a two-part name. Mattie got the first part that he is seldom called by by me and Skye got the second part of his name that I call him. Pretty funny. Both got locations. Skye got where we last saw one another and Mattie got his country (both different countries!). Pretty cool stuff. I can't wait to read with Mattie again hopefully sometime next week :)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 08:53:33 AM »
Idk. I reached out to one of my exes 9 years later and another one of my exes 5 years later, really just to see how they were doing but, I'll admit, had either one been single, I may have tried to keep the contact going lol. I've also had one ex reach out to me 10 years later, another 2 years later. I mean, anything is possible.

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 08:57:16 AM »
Idk. I reached out to one of my exes 9 years later and another one of my exes 5 years later, really just to see how they were doing but, I'll admit, had either one been single, I may have tried to keep the contact going lol. I've also had one ex reach out to me 10 years later, another 2 years later. I mean, anything is possible.

10 years.. Wtf?!?

And I think it's common for exes to reach out to see how someone is getting on and what they're doing. Relationships are a very intimate special bond in life (I sound hippy dippy here), and I think it is painful to have such strong bonds and then go without ever talking again. That's my issue in relationships, I can't accept that a relationship is done and it's time to depart from each other, that attachment. I find it scary, that you meet someone and form a bond, know so much about each other and have intimacy for you both to leave each others lives. Heartbreak is the worst for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not psycho and stalkerish, but I struggle to move on and with the heartbreak afterwards.. The aftermath.

candiednut

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2018, 04:55:42 PM »
Out of: Mattie, Effie and Skye....

Who would you choose and why? From what I’ve read, it seems Effie is good with contact/timing? I read with Mattie and she was great, just wish she focused on an issue I was really calling about as opposed to talking about other things as validations.

Skye was awful for me. Awful awful. One of the worst readings ever.

Care to elaborate?

Offline K88

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 08:53:39 PM »
Out of: Mattie, Effie and Skye....

Who would you choose and why? From what I’ve read, it seems Effie is good with contact/timing? I read with Mattie and she was great, just wish she focused on an issue I was really calling about as opposed to talking about other things as validations.

Care to elaborate?

I'd have to agree. She kept saying the guides are showing me a hang over does he drink. I'm thinking lady can you give me something useful. At 10 dollars a min a hang over observation does nothing for me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 09:15:59 PM »

Care to elaborate?

Sorry I just saw this question. Basically I asked a question and she kept going on and on about something else. This wasn't what I asked, but as a for instance (because I frankly don't remember many details anymore) - say I asked, I'm interviewing for this job, will I get it? And she just launched into some extracurricular program I'd be starting that had nothing to do with the job. And no matter how much I tried I couldn't redirect her to my actual question. Just a total waste.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »

Care to elaborate?

Sorry I just saw this question. Basically I asked a question and she kept going on and on about something else. This wasn't what I asked, but as a for instance (because I frankly don't remember many details anymore) - say I asked, I'm interviewing for this job, will I get it? And she just launched into some extracurricular program I'd be starting that had nothing to do with the job. And no matter how much I tried I couldn't redirect her to my actual question. Just a total waste.

SAME!!! Kept bringing up stuff that didnt matter. True or not, I found them irrelevant.