Author Topic: Anyone here read with Anasela?  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Heather

Anyone here read with Anasela?
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:56:39 PM »
She seemed to know so much when I spoke with her. What do you think?

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Anyone here read with Anasela?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 09:58:54 PM »
Hey! Sorry but Big thumbs down. Fairytale reader. Search her name in the forum... not so good results

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:09:52 PM »
Who do you like on CP?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 11:16:20 PM »
The following readers have worked for me on CP: Indio, Celeste, Tajah and Venus.
Tried Effie once and she was spot on. Tied Eamon - described current situation correctly. But the ones above were pretty good consitantly.

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 11:52:16 PM »
I’ve read with all of those except Celeste. Venus has always been negative for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 12:13:34 AM »
I’ve read with all of those except Celeste. Venus has always been negative for me.

Did you find the negative readings were true or BS?

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 12:46:15 AM »

Did you find the negative readings were true or BS?

Celeste is bs. She assumed a 65 year old man from work is connected to me romantically..just bc i asked about "a guy". lmao.

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 12:48:50 AM »
VENUS*** sorry venus, not celeste.

Offline Heather

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 01:29:02 AM »
Venus—BS.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
Venus—BS.
;D ;D agreed

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 04:23:37 PM »
Yes. Read with her back in 2013. Super fairytale reader and nothing she said happened at all. Expensive doesn't mean more accurate, so I've learned lol.

Two people worked for me on CP and I've spoken to quite a few of the more popular ones.

Aliza: She is fantastic at picking up the here and now. She is also fantastic at picking up third parties without you asking. Her timelines are not accurate and I don't really feel she's an outcome reader. She's just really stellar at here and now and she's the best empath I've ever come across. But, she has become ridiculously expensive to read with so I only read with her if I feel there's a third party involved.

Logan: Holy hell this woman was creepy. I got chills talking to her. First time I ever talked to her was this month on November 7th. I'll give you an example of her creepiness. She asked for my name and birth month/year to pick up my vibration. Asked the same info for POI. I just asked if there were any feelings left and what may happen. Very first thing she said was "They're showing me a map with push pins in it. It's like he doesn't know where he belongs. Does this make sense to you?". I almost fell over. This person has flip flopped back and forth between my state of residence, and another state where his kids live, each and every year for the last 5 years and has actually SAID TO ME many times in the past he didn't know where he was supposed to be and didn't know where he belonged. As for her predictions, I can't say just yet because she said that she was being told "Just before his birth is when said person is supposed to get it together and step forward. So I'm gonna say early March." His birthday is March 21st. "Just before" could really be anytime between January and March. Anyway, I'll update if she ends up being right. I'll probably have another reading with her in December or January just to see if I get something contradictory lol.   

anything