Author Topic: Corvus/Tarot Master Mika  (Read 693 times)

Offline omggirlitsher

Re: Corvus/Tarot Master Mika
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 10:40:51 PM »
Tarot Master Mika changes his prices A LOT which is a red flag to me - it makes me feel he just want to make a profit! i spoke to him today and asked him a simple yes or no question and he went on to tell me other info that i didn't care to know thats now making me overthink. idk if that was a way for him to make me want to ask more questions in the future but because of the price change; i won't go to him anymore and telling me extra info that i could go without gave me a bad vibe..

Hmm, that definitely sounds suspicious.

exactly! he changes his prices more than 1 time a day haha so does David James. they go from $4.99 to $9.99 to $15.99 back to $4.99 less than 24 hrs. BEWARE OF THIS!

David James I just saw waiting online on Keen available for a while. He doesn't seem very popular on here, lol!

David James waits a lot on Kasamba too his bs is catching up to him! He only gets busy when others aren't online, soon he'll be out of business we just gotta keep spreading the word. Karama is a b*tch! ;) * I literally saw another reading he did and he told me exactly word for word what he told her. Like a script lmao

Lol. I'm glad I read the feedback on here for him, or I would have tried him, too  :-\.

it was too late for me i read with him this morning :( but anyways you always could try for yourself.. ill update later if he was right or not but i just feel he wants a profit. he told me more info to make me overthink... not just the basic yes or no which i wanted now im wonder what if.... when i was okay before speaking to him. which is a marketing strategy as a psychic... tell stuff to make them come back... cuz its about a clientele tbh. making us come back more and more thats how they make money.... get some stuff right and make you spark other questions.

Sorry, I was meaning David James. I wouldn't try him after what's been said on here, and Mika sounds downright suspicious.

oh David James? HECK NO! He is horrible.... Mika yeah that's sketchy to me too... the price changes are questionable and he does it a lot! but ill update his prediction later.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 10:45:08 PM »
Tarot Master Mika changes his prices A LOT which is a red flag to me - it makes me feel he just want to make a profit! i spoke to him today and asked him a simple yes or no question and he went on to tell me other info that i didn't care to know thats now making me overthink. idk if that was a way for him to make me want to ask more questions in the future but because of the price change; i won't go to him anymore and telling me extra info that i could go without gave me a bad vibe..

exactly! he changes his prices more than 1 time a day haha so does David James. they go from $4.99 to $9.99 to $15.99 back to $4.99 less than 24 hrs. BEWARE OF THIS!

David James I just saw waiting online on Keen available for a while. He doesn't seem very popular on here, lol!

David James waits a lot on Kasamba too his bs is catching up to him! He only gets busy when others aren't online, soon he'll be out of business we just gotta keep spreading the word. Karama is a b*tch! ;) * I literally saw another reading he did and he told me exactly word for word what he told her. Like a script lmao

Lol. I'm glad I read the feedback on here for him, or I would have tried him, too  :-\.

it was too late for me i read with him this morning :( but anyways you always could try for yourself.. ill update later if he was right or not but i just feel he wants a profit. he told me more info to make me overthink... not just the basic yes or no which i wanted now im wonder what if.... when i was okay before speaking to him. which is a marketing strategy as a psychic... tell stuff to make them come back... cuz its about a clientele tbh. making us come back more and more thats how they make money.... get some stuff right and make you spark other questions.

Sorry, I was meaning David James. I wouldn't try him after what's been said on here, and Mika sounds downright suspicious.

oh David James? HECK NO! He is horrible.... Mika yeah that's sketchy to me too... the price changes are questionable and he does it a lot! but ill update his prediction later.

Lol, best of luck your prediction.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2018, 06:04:11 AM »

or you can test it for us... you get 3 mins free.... its a high chance he'll tell you something negative about POI.. let us kow... im interested to know what he tells a new person. either the person forgot and has a new person or.... or the person just uses you for attention.

Offline embibems

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 07:35:19 PM »
I am SO bummed that Mika turned out to be like this. I had been going to him for about half a year. He specifically said during our last reading that the lack of contact would definitely not be as long as two weeks. It’s now been THREE. I found that he’s more of a guesser and a great analyzer. That’s how he got me... now that he’s started switching his prices around and advertising his services via Instagram @tarotmastermika.... no good. Never again!

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2018, 04:00:27 AM »
I am SO bummed that Mika turned out to be like this. I had been going to him for about half a year. He specifically said during our last reading that the lack of contact would definitely not be as long as two weeks. It’s now been THREE. I found that he’s more of a guesser and a great analyzer. That’s how he got me... now that he’s started switching his prices around and advertising his services via Instagram @tarotmastermika.... no good. Never again!

so was he accurate in the past? like how was your experience overall?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 01:37:48 PM »
I’ve recently read with both and got opposing predictions.
I read with Mika last month sometime and he said POI and I would not get back together.
Corvus gave me a yes with initial predictions later on this month. While I don’t know who is correct, I did like how Corvus broke down timing predictions for me. He looked 1 year out from the reading, a few months out from the reading, then weekly to predict when things will turn around.

(Yay first post. I just realized I was finally given access on here.)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 07:57:07 PM »
I read with Mika last month sometime and he said POI and I would not get back together.
Corvus gave me a yes with initial predictions later on this month. While I don’t know who is correct, I did like how Corvus broke down timing predictions for me. He looked 1 year out from the reading, a few months out from the reading, then weekly to predict when things will turn around.

Same for me. Mika said no and Corvus said yes but predictions are still pending so I guess we will see.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 10:27:20 PM »

im a reader too and im getting a yes your POI will come back. I got a bad vibe from Tarot Mika I messaged him at first he was responding fast then i told him i felt like he told me something to make me come back for more readings then he stopped responding.