Author Topic: Corvus/Tarot Master Mika  (Read 893 times)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

Corvus/Tarot Master Mika
« on: October 11, 2018, 07:13:01 AM »
I have heard AMAZING things about BOTH of these Tarot readers. They both picked up accurately. Corvus told me I would be with the POI and Tarot Master Mika told me the exact opposite... Which obviously left me a bit confused. Has anyone read with these two? Were they accurate for you?

Offline Nicole_Rene92

Re: Corvus/Tarot Master Mika
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »
I have heard AMAZING things about BOTH of these Tarot readers. They both picked up accurately. Corvus told me I would be with the POI and Tarot Master Mika told me the exact opposite... Which obviously left me a bit confused. Has anyone read with these two? Were they accurate for you?

Hi, Nicole! I've been reading with Mika for about five months now and can say that he's definitely pretty accurate. Both with timelines and also with current situations. He's not always bang on, but his predictions happen within a few days of when he says if not on the day he specifies. He's always efficient and ethical as well (I was over reading to the point ad nauseam and he definitely told me to chill out and save my $$ lol). I hope this helps! :)

Thank you! I definitely believe Mika is very much real and accurate. He warned me about a guy coming into my life this year. He said their names would be something like a “David or a Damon” but he wasn’t sure the exact name because names aren’t his specialty and that they would have a magnetic attraction and would come off as a great partner but leaves a path of misery and that if I hear a name like that I should run. He was right. There is a guy who came into my life named “Darrin” and he has all of the characteristics that Mika described! Creepy how he picked up on that so well. What about Corvus? Have you read with him?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:27:21 PM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 01:30:24 PM »
How can I get hold of mika? X

Offline embibems

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »
How can I get hold of mika? X

Hi Winterwonderland-- you can get ahold of Mika here: https://www.kasamba.com/psychic/tarot-master-mika/

He's online right now, actually. His schedule is usually late morning and early afternoon EST and then again around 4-6 PM EST :) Hope this helps!

Offline embibems

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »
Oops. Second time in a week that Mika hasn't been correct on his timing for me... Anyone else notice how he's spiked his price from $4.99-$7.99 since last week? I don't think I can afford him at $7.99 now, especially with incorrect predictions that haven't happened... I'll give him a call in a few weeks, maybe spacing it out more would help.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 09:24:06 PM »
Oops. Second time in a week that Mika hasn't been correct on his timing for me... Anyone else notice how he's spiked his price from $4.99-$7.99 since last week? I don't think I can afford him at $7.99 now, especially with incorrect predictions that haven't happened... I'll give him a call in a few weeks, maybe spacing it out more would help.

I guess you missed the other night when he jacked it up to $19.99/minute for only phone calls. I was floored!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 05:32:18 PM »

I guess you missed the other night when he jacked it up to $19.99/minute for only phone calls. I was floored!!

!!!!!!!!!! NO freakin way! Absurd... I was able to catch him yesterday back at his $4.99/min price. I never speak longer than like 5 mins because 1) money and also 2) he's pretty quick at pulling and explaining cards. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he does seem to get current situations down pat. But I'll never pay that much for a tarot reader who doesn't have a natural sight as well lol!

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 09:28:43 PM »
Tarot Master Mika changes his prices A LOT which is a red flag to me - it makes me feel he just want to make a profit! i spoke to him today and asked him a simple yes or no question and he went on to tell me other info that i didn't care to know thats now making me overthink. idk if that was a way for him to make me want to ask more questions in the future but because of the price change; i won't go to him anymore and telling me extra info that i could go without gave me a bad vibe..

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 09:40:43 PM »
Tarot Master Mika changes his prices A LOT which is a red flag to me - it makes me feel he just want to make a profit! i spoke to him today and asked him a simple yes or no question and he went on to tell me other info that i didn't care to know thats now making me overthink. idk if that was a way for him to make me want to ask more questions in the future but because of the price change; i won't go to him anymore and telling me extra info that i could go without gave me a bad vibe..

Hmm, that definitely sounds suspicious.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 09:52:27 PM »

exactly! he changes his prices more than 1 time a day haha so does David James. they go from $4.99 to $9.99 to $15.99 back to $4.99 less than 24 hrs. BEWARE OF THIS!

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2018, 09:55:02 PM »

exactly! he changes his prices more than 1 time a day haha so does David James. they go from $4.99 to $9.99 to $15.99 back to $4.99 less than 24 hrs. BEWARE OF THIS!

David James I just saw waiting online on Keen available for a while. He doesn't seem very popular on here, lol!

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »

David James I just saw waiting online on Keen available for a while. He doesn't seem very popular on here, lol!

David James waits a lot on Kasamba too his bs is catching up to him! He only gets busy when others aren't online, soon he'll be out of business we just gotta keep spreading the word. Karama is a b*tch! ;) * I literally saw another reading he did and he told me exactly word for word what he told her. Like a script lmao

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »

David James waits a lot on Kasamba too his bs is catching up to him! He only gets busy when others aren't online, soon he'll be out of business we just gotta keep spreading the word. Karama is a b*tch! ;) * I literally saw another reading he did and he told me exactly word for word what he told her. Like a script lmao

Lol. I'm glad I read the feedback on here for him, or I would have tried him, too  :-\.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 10:31:08 PM »

Lol. I'm glad I read the feedback on here for him, or I would have tried him, too  :-\.

it was too late for me i read with him this morning :( but anyways you always could try for yourself.. ill update later if he was right or not but i just feel he wants a profit. he told me more info to make me overthink... not just the basic yes or no which i wanted now im wonder what if.... when i was okay before speaking to him. which is a marketing strategy as a psychic... tell stuff to make them come back... cuz its about a clientele tbh. making us come back more and more thats how they make money.... get some stuff right and make you spark other questions.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 10:32:38 PM »

it was too late for me i read with him this morning :( but anyways you always could try for yourself.. ill update later if he was right or not but i just feel he wants a profit. he told me more info to make me overthink... not just the basic yes or no which i wanted now im wonder what if.... when i was okay before speaking to him. which is a marketing strategy as a psychic... tell stuff to make them come back... cuz its about a clientele tbh. making us come back more and more thats how they make money.... get some stuff right and make you spark other questions.

Sorry, I was meaning David James. I wouldn't try him after what's been said on here, and Mika sounds downright suspicious.

anything