Author Topic: Corvus/Tarot Master Mika  (Read 89 times)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

Corvus/Tarot Master Mika
« on: October 11, 2018, 07:13:01 AM »
I have heard AMAZING things about BOTH of these Tarot readers. They both picked up accurately. Corvus told me I would be with the POI and Tarot Master Mika told me the exact opposite... Which obviously left me a bit confused. Has anyone read with these two? Were they accurate for you?

Offline embibems

Re: Corvus/Tarot Master Mika
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 05:28:46 PM »
I have heard AMAZING things about BOTH of these Tarot readers. They both picked up accurately. Corvus told me I would be with the POI and Tarot Master Mika told me the exact opposite... Which obviously left me a bit confused. Has anyone read with these two? Were they accurate for you?

Hi, Nicole! I've been reading with Mika for about five months now and can say that he's definitely pretty accurate. Both with timelines and also with current situations. He's not always bang on, but his predictions happen within a few days of when he says if not on the day he specifies. He's always efficient and ethical as well (I was over reading to the point ad nauseam and he definitely told me to chill out and save my $$ lol). I hope this helps! :)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »

Hi, Nicole! I've been reading with Mika for about five months now and can say that he's definitely pretty accurate. Both with timelines and also with current situations. He's not always bang on, but his predictions happen within a few days of when he says if not on the day he specifies. He's always efficient and ethical as well (I was over reading to the point ad nauseam and he definitely told me to chill out and save my $$ lol). I hope this helps! :)

Thank you! I definitely believe Mika is very much real and accurate. He warned me about a guy coming into my life this year. He said their names would be something like a “David or a Damon” but he wasn’t sure the exact name because names aren’t his specialty and that they would have a magnetic attraction and would come off as a great partner but leaves a path of misery and that if I hear a name like that I should run. He was right. There is a guy who came into my life named “Darrin” and he has all of the characteristics that Mika described! Creepy how he picked up on that so well. What about Corvus? Have you read with him?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:27:21 PM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 01:30:24 PM »
How can I get hold of mika? X

Offline embibems

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 03:55:57 PM »

Thank you! I definitely believe Mika is very much real and accurate. He warned me about a guy coming into my life this year. He said their names would be something like a “David or a Damon” but he wasn’t sure the exact name because names aren’t his specialty and that they would have a magnetic attraction and would come off as a great partner but leaves a path of misery and that if I hear a name like that I should run. He was right. There is a guy who came into my life named “Darrin” and he has all of the characteristics that Mika described! Creepy how he picked up on that so well. What about Corvus? Have you read with him?

Wow, that is crazy cool! Yes, Mika has never really given me a name so when he does I assume that he's probably nailing it because it's rare that he gives names. He's extremely intelligent and logical--have you tried a phone call with him? I've done a few and I find that he has a really calming voice and fun reading style. It's more like a friend helping you through a crisis than a preachy attitude. Best of luck w the predictions--keep us posted please!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »
How can I get hold of mika? X

Hi Winterwonderland-- you can get ahold of Mika here: https://www.kasamba.com/psychic/tarot-master-mika/

He's online right now, actually. His schedule is usually late morning and early afternoon EST and then again around 4-6 PM EST :) Hope this helps!

anything