Author Topic: Maybe I’m Just Crazy  (Read 3687 times)

Offline MarieSteele

Maybe I’m Just Crazy
« on: October 11, 2018, 05:39:44 AM »
For the last 3 years I have been in an employment nightmare. I have been mostly in unemployed with the exception of a temporary job which lasted one year that I was way overqualified for and underpaid. I have been consulting psychics for the last two years asking about when my situation will turn around and it hasn’t happened yet. Timelines keep getting pushed out. I also met a man at a previous  job who works at a company where I would like to work one day. I was told that I would end up working there and that I would cross paths with that man again in mid 2017. Well, it’s now late 2018 and it never happened. I am not obsessed with the man in a romantic way I just have a nagging feeling of unfinished business like he is supposed to be in my life. Maybe it will come to pass but no one can predict timing?

Offline Apalm831

Re: Maybe I’m Just Crazy
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 06:15:26 AM »
Who have you read with?

Offline MarieSteele

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 06:21:43 AM »
This was Sedra from Mystic Lantern. I already made a “vent” post addressing some of the issues i’ve Had with her. Some were local psychics in my area. They all told me that my situation would turn around “soon” but years have passed. I’m starting think it will never get better and I was just fed false hope, but then it’s like part of me tells me it will eventually turn around. It’s crazy making at this point.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 06:37:13 AM »
Try the 2 question email from Kisha and ask about both things
I have no idea who that is

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 11:58:36 AM »
I would suggest that you try The Hope on keen, Chastity on California Psychics (she's not my favorite because she jerked me around about something, but I called her once about a job and she said exactly what would happen and it did).  Eliza on Psychic source is also really good (hard to understand, but very good).  I also like Mattie & Dominique on California Psychics. Trick is to get your prediction and timing and get off the phone, so you don't spend too much money. 
Also, I really like Agnes Vivarelli on You Tube, positive affirmations can help you get the work/money you want, and it's free to watch youtube.

Good Luck.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »
To be completely honest with you, if you've been consulting psychics for 2 years and nothing has happened, and you are struggling financially, it is time to drop the psychics. completely and put 100% of your focus into getting a new job, instead of waiting for what they tell you to happen. I've never called about anything other than love, but I do have tried dozens and dozens of psychics over the past 2 years on and off and probably spent like 5k and nothing has ever happened. I know Sedra didn't work for you, but that is literally the only one who has gotten anything right for me. Everytime it seems like they are picking up on the situation and reading it correctly, the timeframes pass and nothing ever happens. They just aren't reliable to live your life off of.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 05:26:43 PM »
To be completely honest with you, if you've been consulting psychics for 2 years and nothing has happened, and you are struggling financially, it is time to drop the psychics. completely and put 100% of your focus into getting a new job, instead of waiting for what they tell you to happen. I've never called about anything other than love, but I do have tried dozens and dozens of psychics over the past 2 years on and off and probably spent like 5k and nothing has ever happened. I know Sedra didn't work for you, but that is literally the only one who has gotten anything right for me. Everytime it seems like they are picking up on the situation and reading it correctly, the timeframes pass and nothing ever happens. They just aren't reliable to live your life off of.

I agree.  I actually think they might bring bad energy into your life, a lot of them anyway..I have had a really bad streak of luck the last few years and it's the same time I started getting readings..maybe coincidence, but I'm stopping all together. 

Offline MarieSteele

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 06:29:29 PM »
I really haven’t spent much on psychics at all, at least not compared to some of the people on this site. In the past 2 years I have probably spent $500 at most, getting readings only a few times a year. And no I am not just “waiting” for it to happen. I have been actively looking for better jobs for a year and a half and have had no luck.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 07:20:57 PM »
I had carer predictions that happened anywhere from 4 to 12 years exactly as stated The problem was they couldnt see my "next stop"..what my career reality would be like in the current and near future. And all of that stuff mattered just as much in-between the big stuff. Its likely that no one will be able to tell you either :/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:23:03 PM by bstalling »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 05:28:26 AM »
I really haven’t spent much on psychics at all, at least not compared to some of the people on this site. In the past 2 years I have probably spent $500 at most, getting readings only a few times a year. And no I am not just “waiting” for it to happen. I have been actively looking for better jobs for a year and a half and have had no luck.

Still, I would just stop reading completely if you haven't had any results with them. Going around in circles is just pointless. They don't really know your future and they drill thoughts into your head that never actually happen to just leave you with false hope, confusion, and disappointment in the end. If you haven't gotten to the addiction phase, it's best to just stop now. It doesn't make a difference if the psychic is $200 or .99 per minute, they're all the same. Keen, CP, best psychic directory, etc. predictions just don't happen and the timeframe you get depends on the time of year you call. If it's in summer it'll be fall, if it's fall it'll be winter, etc. I've tried almost all of the highly recommended readers on here and no one has worked for me.

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 01:51:33 AM »
I would suggest that you try The Hope on keen, Chastity on California Psychics (she's not my favorite because she jerked me around about something, but I called her once about a job and she said exactly what would happen and it did).  Eliza on Psychic source is also really good (hard to understand, but very good).  I also like Mattie & Dominique on California Psychics. Trick is to get your prediction and timing and get off the phone, so you don't spend too much money. 
Also, I really like Agnes Vivarelli on You Tube, positive affirmations can help you get the work/money you want, and it's free to watch youtube.

Good Luck.

Eliza from psychicsource is an empath. Might not be best for career related predictions.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 11:35:55 PM »

Your problem may be more of a practical one. 

Is there someone in your life who will tell you the no-holes barred unvarnished truth about any possible reason you may be in this situation?

Have you had your resume done by a real professional?  Someone with a results track record?   

anything