Author Topic: chakra healing/reiki  (Read 2332 times)

Offline LAW1974

chakra healing/reiki
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »
I did a Chakra healing/Reiki session today...  Oddly, I felt the effects kind of waaay later.  It was great, I feel much more at peace and have decided to try to not get readings for awhile.  She was an intuitive reader and was able to get a lot during my session! 

One thing she mentioned was reaching out to someone via meditation... Anyone do or done this?  Thoughts?  Does it work?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:13:27 AM by LAW1974 »

Offline Dreamer23

Re: chakra healing/reiki
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:22:10 AM »
I did a Chakra healing/Reiki session today...  Oddly, I felt the effects kind of waaay later.  It was great, I feel much more at peace and have decided to try to not get readings for awhile.  She was an intuitive reader and was able to get a lot during my session! 

One thing she mentioned was reaching out to someone via mediation... Anyone do or done this?  Thoughts?  Does it work?

Healing sessions are great!

Do you mean mediation or meditation?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:14:20 AM »

One thing she mentioned was reaching out to someone via mediation... Anyone do or done this?  Thoughts?  Does it work?

Healing sessions are great!

Do you mean mediation or meditation?

I really need to start looking at my posts before posting... LOL....  I meant meditation

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 10:38:59 AM »
I think its basically like telepathy? 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »

Yes exactly, telepathy.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 02:46:09 PM »

Yes exactly, telepathy.

Does it work?  Is there a way to do it that’s “proven” to work?  Or anyone ever successfully used it?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »

Yes exactly, telepathy.

I have done that in the past. It might have some results, but very mild. I can't say that because of my telepathy POI came back or whatever. I think all the energy work, meditations, telepathy, they have a mild effect and it doesn't stay for long. I think the most benefit is that they make YOU feel good.

Does it work?  Is there a way to do it that’s “proven” to work?  Or anyone ever successfully used it?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 05:26:38 PM »
I've had a remote energy reading/healing done, I was exhausted after but it really did work. It lifted me up and cleared my head. (I was surprised because I was skeptical.) Unfortunately the person who did it is now deceased.

You can do chakra clearing on your own also, btw. And it always makes me feel better, especially clearing my root chakra. I like the meditations on YouTube by Lisa Beachy. Give them a try. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5rRFSC1_s)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 05:28:17 PM by journalmuse »

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 02:51:55 AM »
It seems like this has been inactive for quite some time but having spoken with a few friends who just went through some break up and have been in a foul mood, I thought my experience could help some of you here. I've had my heart broken twice pretty bad in last few years. After the breakups it felt like that was the end of the world and blah blah you all know it. After the first break up, I went to this life coach who was pretty amazing chakra healer. She would talk to my chakras with her eyes closed and clean them by moving her hands. After that I was able to pick myself up and felt like 70% better the very next day and I only for better from there. But how long could I stay away from a pretty boy lol. I waited almost a full year before I started dating but again the same thing happened. First two weeks I did nothing but cried like my life depended on it and in the process of finding a psychic I came across another chakra healer. He did a reading for me, he read my past lives, told me some interesting stuff about myself, channelled my grandma and cleared my chakras. It was just like that woman did, same process involved. Next day, I was as good as new. I was able to smile and laugh and talk and go out! And my healing only progressed from there. I still miss my POI and wish he were back in my life but I am definitely in a better place and I have to mention chakra healing helped me overcome a lot of pain.

The bottom line-- Psychic readings--not good. Chakra healing--very good.  ;D

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 03:04:36 AM »
It seems like this has been inactive for quite some time but having spoken with a few friends who just went through some break up and have been in a foul mood, I thought my experience could help some of you here. I've had my heart broken twice pretty bad in last few years. After the breakups it felt like that was the end of the world and blah blah you all know it. After the first break up, I went to this life coach who was pretty amazing chakra healer. She would talk to my chakras with her eyes closed and clean them by moving her hands. After that I was able to pick myself up and felt like 70% better the very next day and I only for better from there. But how long could I stay away from a pretty boy lol. I waited almost a full year before I started dating but again the same thing happened. First two weeks I did nothing but cried like my life depended on it and in the process of finding a psychic I came across another chakra healer. He did a reading for me, he read my past lives, told me some interesting stuff about myself, channelled my grandma and cleared my chakras. It was just like that woman did, same process involved. Next day, I was as good as new. I was able to smile and laugh and talk and go out! And my healing only progressed from there. I still miss my POI and wish he were back in my life but I am definitely in a better place and I have to mention chakra healing helped me overcome a lot of pain.

I'm a believer in chakra clearing, too. I always feel better when I clear my root chakra. You can you do this yourself, though - I like following Lisa Beachy's chakra cleansing vids on YouTube.

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 03:15:40 AM »

I'm a believer in chakra clearing, too. I always feel better when I clear my root chakra. You can you do this yourself, though - I like following Lisa Beachy's chakra cleansing vids on YouTube.

I'm gonna check it out right now. Had a pretty shitty day. Thanks, Journal!!

anything