Author Topic: Deejay California Psychics  (Read 2864 times)

Offline karanbhatia10

Deejay California Psychics
« on: October 10, 2018, 04:43:12 PM »
I never post on any boards and rarely give reviews but had to put one out for Deejay on California Psychics.  I had called her last week asking about a POI, her description of the POI and situation was on point.  Furthermore, I asked when the POI would be contacting me.  She said very soon, she said she is seeing Oct 8 and 9.  My POI contacted me on the 8th night and we ended up talking past midnight till the 9th.  Deejay somehow was able to see the exact date. Still waiting in some other predication but the key is believing, our thinking can really impact the outcome of many predications any psychic may give us.  Give Deejay a try.

Offline Gregory2019

Re: Deejay California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:23:00 AM »
I’m a newbie to this site and I hate to start a new thread and get my butt chewed so I’m gonna post this here and hope that somebody sees it. I read with DJ on Sunday and she had a super clean, energetic energy! I can’t explain it! She gave me chills and not just from just what she said..I don’t know what it was. She predicted that I would hear from my POI in 2 to 3 days and I hadn't heard from in over two weeks and she was dead on right. She picked up every single feeling of what I knew to be true about both of us! She rambles a bit but not like she’s trying to burn minutes, i think she’s just passionate in what she see and feels!

Anyway..totally enjoyed her reading. I did not get a whole lot of predictions because the first conversation was just kind of going over everything and I hung up after 10 minutes so if anything else resonates I will report back. I do record my readings.

anything