Author Topic: Place your bets -Just for kicks:)  (Read 10947 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Place your bets -Just for kicks:)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 08:28:06 AM »
ANy update?
[/quote

I have read with a ton more since there and there has been some movement. need to wait a lil more before comment. will be back.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 05:50:03 PM »
Kisha for me. I tried to read with Zadalia, went back and forth via email trying to set up a chat, she sent me the two free minutes and I never heard back from her again despite having messages her two different times. So yeah. I guess I won't be trying her lol.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 02:35:43 PM »
Hilary80. What she told me was the direct opposite of everyone. But she was spot on time frame and everything. I haven’t read with zadalya but queen of cups, kisha, lady p and a bunch of other readers predicted  the outcome I wanted but Hilary didn’t. At the time ( a few years ago) her reading was devastating but  she was right.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 06:49:46 PM »
Ok so if you had to pick a winner, who would you bet on? Who do you think could possibly get the outcome(on love) right??:)

Cookie (she didn’t “see" but said she “believes”)
Lotusoflight
QofC18
Lady Jenna
Hilary80
Angelic Dream
Mystic Moon shadows
Kisha/Aries Intuition
Lisa Diane
Rachel Marie (bitwine)
Miss Ann (bitwine)

I know most of us haven't had much luck with psychics, but I am sure you've had something right at some point. Just play along:)

(2/7/2019) adding to the list:
zadalia (keen)
True Love Tarot (PO)
Psychic Jewels (PO)
Eye of Laura (PO)
TruthIntuitions (PO)
Psychicside (PO)
Goddess Erica (PO)
Miss Meadow (PO)
Oracle Indigo (Etsy)
Sarangelica (PO)
DaisyChainViolet (keen) LOAD OF CRAP

I may have spoken to a bunch more but so far almost everyone has been wrong. Kisha partly came close but the final outcome is nowhere in sight. Surprisingly, The most accurate were Miss Meadow (PO), Oracle Indigo (Etsy) and Cookie (keen). The question was on reconciliation and everyone saw it, except the 3 mentioned. I do have to mention that Zadalia was accurate about no reconciliation but she said she saw reconnection, even which did not happen. Cookie was right about what she saw but started telling me ways to fix it, which I did but that made no difference. so basically I wouldn't take her advise, just pay attention to what she sees for you:) Imo obviously.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 05:43:17 PM by SabReeves »

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 02:24:35 PM »
Hilary80. What she told me was the direct opposite of everyone. But she was spot on time frame and everything. I haven’t read with zadalya but queen of cups, kisha, lady p and a bunch of other readers predicted  the outcome I wanted but Hilary didn’t. At the time ( a few years ago) her reading was devastating but  she was right.

I had a similar situation with Hilary. She predicted that there was another girl in the picture, and that she was nothing more than a couple of dates, and all they did was make out. She also predicted 'april' for us to get back together. Well, we finally had a talk about like the whole breakup and everything I asked him if there was anyone else, he confirmed about the random girl that he went on two dates with, and made out with. Also, the reconcile happened in april.at the time I thought she was super off, because nobody else predicted the girl and the timeline originally felt so far out. But nope, she was spot on.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2019, 05:48:34 PM »

I had a similar situation with Hilary. She predicted that there was another girl in the picture, and that she was nothing more than a couple of dates, and all they did was make out. She also predicted 'april' for us to get back together. Well, we finally had a talk about like the whole breakup and everything I asked him if there was anyone else, he confirmed about the random girl that he went on two dates with, and made out with. Also, the reconcile happened in april.at the time I thought she was super off, because nobody else predicted the girl and the timeline originally felt so far out. But nope, she was spot on.

thats pretty cool! she gave a positive outcome to me and she was wrong, like most others:( unfortunately.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2019, 02:55:40 AM »
I'm thinking that those who would be the closest on accuracy/outcomes are QOC, IrishDonna, Hilary80andDruidsGlenTarot.

QOC seems like she just knows her stuff. She pointed out the many women poi has been with and how he will not be able to stay faithful to any one woman.

Irish Donna gave me a few details that I knew were accurate

Hilary80 said poi was with someone for sure (yes) but would leave her for another woman (I don't know, but that has been his pattern)

DGT is just a funny, confident reader and sounds realistic

Offline bee.23

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2020, 12:56:39 PM »

May I ask how far out hilarys time frame was when she predicted this reconciliation in April? And also how long you and your POI had been broken up at the time

Offline bee.23

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2020, 01:00:35 PM »

Can I ask what Hillary predicted that the others didn’t?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 04:34:18 PM »
ha ha I just remembered I had posted this in 2018. now I am looking back at the list of readers I read with back then and trying to recall all my readings. will come back and update.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 08:13:44 PM »
I'm going with QOC.