Author Topic: Place your bets -Just for kicks:)  (Read 10932 times)

Offline SabReeves

Place your bets -Just for kicks:)
« on: October 10, 2018, 04:38:25 AM »
Ok so if you had to pick a winner, who would you bet on? Who do you think could possibly get the outcome(on love) right??:)

Cookie (she didn’t “see" but said she “believes”)
Lotusoflight
QofC18
Lady Jenna
Hilary80
Angelic Dream
Mystic Moon shadows
Kisha/Aries Intuition
Lisa Diane
Rachel Marie (bitwine)
Miss Ann (bitwine)

I know most of us haven't had much luck with psychics, but I am sure you've had something right at some point. Just play along:)

(2/7/2019) adding to the list:
zadalia (keen)
True Love Tarot (PO)
Psychic Jewels (PO)
Eye of Laura (PO)
TruthIntuitions (PO)
Psychicside (PO)
Goddess Erica (PO)
Miss Meadow (PO)
Oracle Indigo (Etsy)
Sarangelica (PO)
DaisyChainViolet (keen) LOAD OF CRAP

UPDATE: I may have spoken to a bunch more but so far almost everyone has been wrong. Kisha partly came close but the final outcome is nowhere in sight. Surprisingly, The most accurate were Miss Meadow (PO), Oracle Indigo (Etsy) and Cookie (keen). The question was on reconciliation and everyone saw it, except the 3 mentioned. I do have to mention that Zadalia was accurate about no reconciliation but she said she saw reconnection, even which did not happen. and after mentioning that she says she sees him wanting to be more intimate with me, wants more closeness.LOL that was BS too. Cookie was right about what she saw but started telling me ways to fix it, which I did but that made no difference. so basically I wouldn't take her advise, just pay attention to what she sees for you:) Imo obviously.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 06:51:37 PM by SabReeves »

Offline Ccc25

Re: Place your bets -Just for kicks:)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 04:53:39 AM »
Kisha. She’s been good for me. 90 percent correct

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 04:57:58 AM »
Cookie (only if she sees)
Kisha (has let me down a lot tho)
QoC. (Only right this second)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 01:12:20 PM »
Hard to say since my outcomes are still a few months off, but I would say Kisha and QoC have been the most reasonable for me. They may also be "nopes", but it's too soon to tell. I haven't had anything manifest yet and I've read with most of those. I've had a lot of luck with Zadalia, but she's not on your list.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 08:36:25 PM »
thank you for playing along! lets see how things turn out, will keep you posted.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 08:37:30 PM »
Hard to say since my outcomes are still a few months off, but I would say Kisha and QoC have been the most reasonable for me. They may also be "nopes", but it's too soon to tell. I haven't had anything manifest yet and I've read with most of those. I've had a lot of luck with Zadalia, but she's not on your list.

she is next on my list:) don't even know if we'll connect, that seems to happen often with her. she is an empath, so does she still make predictions and have they panned out for you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 09:41:59 PM »

she is next on my list:) don't even know if we'll connect, that seems to happen often with her. she is an empath, so does she still make predictions and have they panned out for you?

She will only predict if it jumps out at her unprompted. Last year she was the only person who said she saw nothing at the moment for me and my ex. Not what I wanted to hear so i ignored her. She was 100% correct. Six months later, she saw things turning around with his issues.  They did, that i could confirm. She never gave outcomes. She can see current intentions.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 09:46:56 PM »
Also, she answers questions, not a general reader. It's best to ask "how does X feel about me right now". She only does relationships and won't go off topic unless you ask. She has said things like " she's a nut, but you didn't ask about her, so I won't go there."

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 10:18:48 PM »
I would definitely say Zadalia, then Kisha.

Offline personofthefall

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 04:54:40 AM »
Also, she answers questions, not a general reader. It's best to ask "how does X feel about me right now". She only does relationships and won't go off topic unless you ask. She has said things like " she's a nut, but you didn't ask about her, so I won't go there."

LOLLLLL.... love Zadalia

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 03:06:22 PM »
ANy update?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 06:53:52 AM »
Lotus of light

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 07:02:07 AM »
Lotus of light

Did you actually have luck with this reader? I found her generic and she sugarcoated. Must have caught her at a bad time. I'm glad she worked for you, however.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 01:30:57 PM »

Zadalia, Kisha... I used to read with QoC but I think she is literally like right at this very moment!  And everytime she says things that also make zero sense.... 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »

Zadalia, Kisha... I used to read with QoC but I think she is literally like right at this very moment!  And everytime she says things that also make zero sense....

I agree with Zadalia and Kisha as well...although I'm still waiting on predictions. Zadalia for the feelings/intentions at the moment, Kisha for clairvoyance. Neither of them sugar coat the situation and I think they have both been ethical for me.