Author Topic: Trying new readers is pointless  (Read 1855 times)

Offline maroonlight

Trying new readers is pointless
« on: October 10, 2018, 02:07:32 AM »
I started reading with California Psychics before coming across this website. While I feel that this website has helped me save money, it has also triggered me to spend. See posts about the latest popular reader and how they got this and that right made me try them...and so far not one reader has been right.  Every reader on this forum has mixed reviews, both positive and negative, so I just don't know what to believe.

I've heavily cut down on readings since I first started 2 years ago to the point where I get one reading every few months now. I've just noticed that even though one reader may work for someone, they never seem to work for me.

Offline SabReeves

Re: Trying new readers is pointless
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 03:58:46 AM »
I started reading with California Psychics before coming across this website. While I feel that this website has helped me save money, it has also triggered me to spend. See posts about the latest popular reader and how they got this and that right made me try them...and so far not one reader has been right.  Every reader on this forum has mixed reviews, both positive and negative, so I just don't know what to believe.

I've heavily cut down on readings since I first started 2 years ago to the point where I get one reading every few months now. I've just noticed that even though one reader may work for someone, they never seem to work for me.

do you have anyone that has worked for you so far?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 03:13:37 PM »
Same here. Looking back now some of the stuff I did was very stupid because they were just guessing and I took there word for it nothing happen, they took my money and just blocked me afterward.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 03:50:23 PM »
Nobody will realize this until time has passed and they take a critical look at what they got out of their readings. Ive had predictions happen for me, but not always about what I'm inquiring about
or it didnt make much sense until much later. If I call, its mostly for entertainment at this point. Bittersweet because I do believe in psychic ability..but as a service, it is often not very useful.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 04:00:01 PM »
I’m guilty of being on a binge phase right now. I went through this long ago before I was married and spent so much money I could have saved. I hate to think about it. I know my spending has been out of control now but I am trying to slow down and stop all together.

I have hope that the very few that have given me the most detailed and accurate info and in some cases a few things that have come to pass... will be right with what they have predicted ahead for me and my POI. I don’t think these are “fairy tale readers.” The few that I’m referring to have been very specific without my providing info.

I’ve probably called 20 or more different readers in the last couple months and of those, 2 have been incredible remote viewers, one incredibly good at present and third party verification and one just amazing all around who was the priciest but the most worth it. The three that made future predictions have all given me a similar story that I really hope will unfold.

I feel stupid. But I hope they are right. I am going to limit myself to only these 4 going forward. And only sparingly. But it is so hard to wait to see if their predictions will unfold. I am probably being stupid. But I just keep having hope.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 11:04:59 PM »

do you have anyone that has worked for you so far?

Psychic Sedra from Mystic Lantern is the only one that has worked for me so far, but some people say negative things about her so I can't guarantee anything, and I've just given up on trying new readers now.