Author Topic: Ever shifting timelines.....  (Read 2041 times)

Offline MarieSteele

Ever shifting timelines.....
« on: October 10, 2018, 12:07:48 AM »
I have read with the same psychic several times who first told me that I would get a better job in the Fall of 2017. When this didn’t happen, she moved it to March 2018, then this fall and now March 2019. I don’t plan on reading with her again since I think these constantly shifting timelines are a red flag. There are also a few other reasons why I think this woman might be fake (Sedra from mystic lantern). I know timing is hard to predict and things can change but I just don’t think it’s possible that something had “shifted” four times. Also when a psychic blames a change on “free will” it seems like a cop out to me. Seriously, four times??

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Ever shifting timelines.....
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 12:26:10 AM »
Yes, this is common. I've had this happen not with a work situation, but a love situation. I stopped relying on timelines from psychics on online networks. I would say contact a psychic in person, they will probably be more accurate.

I only rely on psychics telling me current feelings and thoughts, being empaths from those online networks. I think timelines they are just guessing.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 01:58:40 AM »
I'm sorry to hear this has happened...

I've been reading with her for 6 years now and she's been right 90% of the time. She's been really the only one whose predictions have panned out at all for me. As far as timing goes with her, it's not always on point for me.

I guess the argument is that psychics can't always accurately see timing because of all of the different factors that come into play to affect that, and unfortunately sometimes they are right and then they're wrong after that. When a psychic is wrong for me on timing or on a prediction, I just don't ask them again. Same goes for her. When her timing or prediction has been wrong, I don't ask her the same question again.

Offline MarieSteele

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 02:15:30 AM »
I have had a couple of other issues as well. I don’t know if you’ve ever done the long e-mail reading with her but I find these to be mostly filler, very general and can be applied to anyone, nothing specific. Some of the paragraphs she’s written me have been copied word for word from other websites! She also contradicted herself in the last reading she gave me. Maybe she just doesn’t “connect” with me. Who knows?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 02:17:36 AM »
I have had a couple of other issues as well. I don’t know if you’ve ever done the long e-mail reading with her but I find these to be mostly filler, very general and can be applied to anyone, nothing specific. Some of the paragraphs she’s written me have been copied word for word from other websites! She also contradicted herself in the last reading she gave me. Maybe she just doesn’t “connect” with me. Who knows?

I usually get chats or the short email reading and they are to the point.

What other websites have you found these on?

She may not connect with you that well I guess. She's nailed so many predictions for me and no other reader has so I believe in her. She's not 100% right though.

Offline MarieSteele

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 02:27:15 AM »
I don’t remember the specific website but it was a paragraph about soulmates which was literally word for word what she sent me. I mean this was verbatim, definitely not coincidence. I sometimes also get random emails from a website regarding tarot cards or the “message of the day”. One day I got the judgement card and there was a long paragraph regarding the meaning of the card and it was again WORD for WORD a paragraph from one of her readings. I mean literally cut and paste, no way it was a coincidence. Another member on this site also contacted me and told me that she experienced the exact same thing when she contacted her.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 10:02:38 PM »
I don’t remember the specific website but it was a paragraph about soulmates which was literally word for word what she sent me. I mean this was verbatim, definitely not coincidence. I sometimes also get random emails from a website regarding tarot cards or the “message of the day”. One day I got the judgement card and there was a long paragraph regarding the meaning of the card and it was again WORD for WORD a paragraph from one of her readings. I mean literally cut and paste, no way it was a coincidence. Another member on this site also contacted me and told me that she experienced the exact same thing when she contacted her.

The short email readings haven't been like that at all and I've been doing them for years. The answer is direct and to the point. She obviously can't copy and paste anything in the chats either.

I just got a long email reading from her and she just answered my questions specifically...didn't say anything copied and pasted.

Really weird. I don't know what to think now. She's the only reader I've been able to count on. :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 10:08:44 PM »
I never read with her, but you most certainly CAN copy and paste in chat. You can use shortcut keys (ctrl v).

Offline MarieSteele

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 10:37:44 PM »
I’m not saying the readings you get from her are definitely fake. I guess she just connects better with some people than others, like most psychics I guess. I was just pointing out a few things that, in my case, seemed to be red flags.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 11:09:44 PM »
I never read with her, but you most certainly CAN copy and paste in chat. You can use shortcut keys (ctrl v).

There hasn't been anything copied and pasted though. It's specific answers to my specific questions, not like a paragraph from a website.

anything