Author Topic: What's the most annoying thread here?  (Read 11133 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: What's the most annoying thread here?
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2020, 05:20:44 PM »
Hahaha Bee, I’m so happy to have made you laugh during this wild time in the world.

Ok, one more — when someone says they have a trusted advisor that is the only one they now use and love them and they’re so accurate and they’re the best blah blah blah but won’t share the name because they don’t want their queue to get long and/or don’t want others to start using them and having opinions etc. THEN get mad people are sending them direct messages asking for the name.

B^*%#, YOU JUST POSTED ON A FORUM!!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!?!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2020, 05:45:39 PM »
Hahaha Bee, I’m so happy to have made you laugh during this wild time in the world.

Ok, one more — when someone says they have a trusted advisor that is the only one they now use and love them and they’re so accurate and they’re the best blah blah blah but won’t share the name because they don’t want their queue to get long and/or don’t want others to start using them and having opinions etc. THEN get mad people are sending them direct messages asking for the name.

Yep this to me is a good one. The dangling carrot post.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2020, 07:33:36 AM »

🤣😭🤣🤣🤣.  I hope that person sees that post too so obnoxious.

Yep this to me is a good one. The dangling carrot post.

Offline lightfaerie

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2020, 01:50:37 PM »
I get where yall are coming from and I know there are rules and I do see multiple posts and recognize there needs to be order. But this thread seems almost attacking like towards users because its specific. Think about it, people are in a vulnerable state and are probably already down about life. As someone who deals with severe depression and anxiety, and is also a therapist, I see so many people who read things about people making fun or rude and it sends them into a spiral. I'm guilty of posting threads asking if i should chose yona, qoc, cookie, or kisha. There are probably a lot of users on here that are brand new that just want to compare their top people theyve read about and make a decision. I dont think its nice to call out exact titles because then everyone knows who that user was. Guys, we are all going through something. We should not call out others publicly and embarrass them or make them feel bad. Send them a private message and let them know there is already threads, or polls, and link it for them. Not post a whole topic on who did it and the exact title. Lets spread kindness and positivity, not hate. Just my opinion

100% yes! I’m glad you wrote this comment because I think this thread is a form of bullying. Having a post asking about the “most annoying threads” and having people mention certain users (indirectly) is definitely going to make people feel sad or bad about themselves. There is no need, especially with what we are going though as a collective at the moment. Spread love, instead of focusing on who annoys you on a psychic forum.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2020, 03:35:06 PM »
the reoccurring matilda thread...

100%.  But lost u I f bullying goes on here.  I love the supporting threads.  Sparkles update, yona is hit and miss and fabulous updates that someone is finally getting what they wanted.  Irrespective of the reader who predicted it.

I find this forum hot and miss depending on people’s moods. 

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2020, 08:17:48 PM »
Professor do you recognize you are the type I am talking about? Ive seen many threads where you actually do this and are rude to others. And im not saying it to hurt your feelings. Im saying it so we recognize, during low states, people being mean, can make things worse for people. Behind a screen or not. Its not ok to belittle or hurt others.

No, if you read my comment once again instead of being judgemental,as I always see you attacking others, you would see I am stating on threads that are being listed here calling specific users out who may not have searched for a thread correctly or started a new thread trying to figure out who to chose. It doesn't matter if this is a forum or support group or whatever you stated. Professor, you're always trying to get into it with people, or making assumptions about people, or starting stuff. And that is exactly what I am talking about. This may be a forum, but we are all going through something. My autonomy is to support others and show kindness
 Even on a "forum".

As for certain threads and expressing how it can be annoying is fine. I get that part.
 My whole point was i noticed specific threads and users being called out. And i did not think that was kind or nice. Thats all I have to say. I have enough negativity in my life, and do not need more from you or your argumentative state of mind.

Support and kindness go a long way with people. Username or real name. Remember that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 08:26:19 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2020, 09:11:01 PM »
You said you werent gonna go back and forth? Yet you are.... being argumentative... and I dont have to prove it to you. If you want to take the time to see where youve been rude or accusitory towards other users, you can search yourself. I have seen it. I'm not a child, I don't play games and am not threaten by your peacocking. I agree, you do have your own right to your own view. But my view is forum or not... I will be a voice for voiceless if i see rude or mean behavior not just a "debate". Screen, real world, fantasy land.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 09:13:39 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2020, 04:33:30 PM »
Clearly the new mypsy.chat posts rampant and all of sudden.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 06:06:22 PM by HornetKick »