Author Topic: What's the most annoying thread here?  (Read 10926 times)

Offline star1

Re: What's the most annoying thread here?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2018, 09:05:51 AM »
All I know is the posts on this board have gotten outta control lately LOL :o

It's like.. Crazy season, like some kind of walking dead. All of the nutters seem to be about lately  ;D

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2018, 03:14:48 PM »
Most annoying and irritating thread to date: SOTELLIT.COM Psychic Reviews
As if people can't see it under one thread, we have to see it ten times.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2018, 03:15:34 PM »

Agreed! Ugh I wish that thread was deleted.

Offline Member5

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2018, 06:42:22 AM »
A tie between anything lost soul posts with his new psychic girl name, the sotellit posts, anything from psychics shilling for themselves and the newbie “who is the best” posts. Sorry not sorry I’m in a give no f’s mood.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2018, 12:03:22 PM »
A tie between anything lost soul posts with his new psychic girl name, the sotellit posts, anything from psychics shilling for themselves and the newbie “who is the best” posts. Sorry not sorry I’m in a give no f’s mood.

and the new user 11lady who constantly posts about aries and how great she is.
Sorry. we get she works for you and shes a good reader in your eyes. but virtually every post is obsessant about aries

Aries is not mind blowing sorry
 But i agree wit this statement lol this forum has CHANGED

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »

AGREED!  I have to keep scrolling thru them - UGH!  And whats with all the damn CAPS, they take up so much room

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2018, 01:01:35 PM »
rude ones.. people want to know things for a reason.... not all psychics suck. you have to find your match. Master Enigma is my go to, some may disagree BUT he has been the only to show proof to me. more than 5 times. he has always been patient with me and i flipped out on him at times bc of my own doubt and he still worked with me.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 04:58:37 PM »
Multiple threads on the same topic over and over. Either from when people don't search correctly for an existing thread or when newbies don't know posters will see their post the first time because it shows up in either the Show unread posts since last visit or the Show new replies to your posts. Plus, it's not like they are saying anything new because most times, they copy/paste the same exact verbiage over and over again too. jeez. We will see it.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 05:15:46 PM »
I get where yall are coming from and I know there are rules and I do see multiple posts and recognize there needs to be order. But this thread seems almost attacking like towards users because its specific. Think about it, people are in a vulnerable state and are probably already down about life. As someone who deals with severe depression and anxiety, and is also a therapist, I see so many people who read things about people making fun or rude and it sends them into a spiral. I'm guilty of posting threads asking if i should chose yona, qoc, cookie, or kisha. There are probably a lot of users on here that are brand new that just want to compare their top people theyve read about and make a decision. I dont think its nice to call out exact titles because then everyone knows who that user was. Guys, we are all going through something. We should not call out others publicly and embarrass them or make them feel bad. Send them a private message and let them know there is already threads, or polls, and link it for them. Not post a whole topic on who did it and the exact title. Lets spread kindness and positivity, not hate. Just my opinion

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2020, 05:55:26 PM »
You make some good points, but as you know most people don't want to put in the work like doing their own research by going through an entire thread to find an answer so they post a question like it's the first thing we've been asked, but I can assure the answer is somewhere in that long ass thread. Everything that most people ask, has been asked and answered multiple times already. Many of the reader's sites that are here can be picked up via google.

Also, the internet is one of the worst places a person can go if they are feeling vulnerable which may cause them to spiral, especially a psychic forum. I would think such vulnerability seeks out lighter fare. I wouldn't necessarily say this forum sustains people's addictions, since there are threads for those who want to stop because one does have to go through it in order to come out on the other side. I believe that about this forum wholeheartedly.

As a therapist do you sometimes come to this forum to cope? If so how does it help?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2020, 06:18:55 PM »
I do agree! Your points are true too! :)

And yes, you could say that. A lot of people have this stigma that therapists have it all together and of course that isn't true. Especially with a degree in marriage and family therapy. My love life is crazy! I also do feel like many counselors or therapists arent open to believeing in 5d or psychics or supernatural things, and if they themselves don't have a gift or haven't experienced it, they can be judgey. ESPECIALLY TO THOSE IN THE FIELD!! So here, its like I can relate to people on a personal level verses people looking at me like... uhh youre a therapist, don't you know how to fix your own issues?! This forum makes me feel less alone as a person. 1. Because people are goong through similar things and 2. Because we all are believing on things most people want to blow off!!

Offline jas

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2020, 12:06:34 AM »
I have a neighbor who is a therapist.  There are a total of four therapists in her practice.  She told me recently that they have a sage cleansing at the office every Friday at the end of the day to clear the negative energy they have absorbed.   I thought that it was kind of nice that the whole group is open to alternative "energy" therapies.

As to annoying threads......there have been many.  I guess the thread I enjoyed the most was any thread where Satu Peepee commented.  Everybody on here hated her and I thought she was hilariously funny.  She was offensive as hell....which is exactly what made it so funny.  I hated to see her go.  Everybody on here took her far too seriously.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2020, 12:21:07 AM »
Jas!

Wow! That is so awesome!! I wonder what model they use, probably a person centered or  experiential! I absolutely love that soo much!! I wish more were open too it!!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2020, 03:53:38 AM »
any thread where someone gets on their high @$$ horse doing one of the following:
- “why did you start a new thread???” when the poor person is clearly new to the forum
- asks a simple question that can be answered by reading or searching
- multiple people start bullying and accusing someone of being the reader
- people start fighting over a reader’s accuracy WHEN EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION and the whole point of a forum is to have different POVs 🙄

sincerely,
someone who lurked for 4 years because people were so dang pretentious and rude and i was terrified of all y’all hahahahaha

Offline bee.23

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2020, 07:32:29 AM »
any thread where someone gets on their high @$$ horse doing one of the following:
- “why did you start a new thread???” when the poor person is clearly new to the forum
- asks a simple question that can be answered by reading or searching
- multiple people start bullying and accusing someone of being the reader
- people start fighting over a reader’s accuracy WHEN EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION and the whole point of a forum is to have different POVs 🙄

sincerely,
someone who lurked for 4 years because people were so dang pretentious and rude and i was terrified of all y’all hahahahaha

Lmaoooo - this gave me a good laugh 😂😂 thank you