Author Topic: What's the most annoying thread here?  (Read 11131 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: What's the most annoying thread here?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 05:42:34 PM »
The problem is that it kinda has a handful of cult users. Little fresh blood to offer a differing perspective. Set the tone of the forum to its detriment.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 06:22:09 PM »
You know I went to the other forum for a while but not that much, it sounds like an ... interesting ... place.

If you're speaking about the SPS forum, then yes, I noticed it too - they seem to get defensive of their particular readers.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 11:22:13 PM »
Lol, I can see what the basis of your username is for, now! Still Tired of some of the bs from this site  ;D There are definitely a few users who get very defensive of readers and whenever one negative comments is made, it's easy to spot them from a mile away when they rush onto the forum to defend the said reader like they're the Queen. And second one is a valid point, too!
There have been some major wars here, like WW3 WW4, 5 and 6 over a reader and many of these posters/clients had never even met first hand. Just on the phone as if they were friends. It just floored me.

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 12:00:02 AM »
Lol, I can see what the basis of your username is for, now! Still Tired of some of the bs from this site  ;D There are definitely a few users who get very defensive of readers and whenever one negative comments is made, it's easy to spot them from a mile away when they rush onto the forum to defend the said reader like they're the Queen. And second one is a valid point, too!
There have been some major wars here, like WW3 WW4, 5 and 6 over a reader and many of these posters/clients had never even met first hand. Just on the phone as if they were friends. It just floored me.

Completely agree Hornet Kick. We should all support and stick together, as we're all going through similar notions.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »
I know what you mean about people getting defensive about readers they like. It's because they can't handle hearing something negative about a reader who's given them good news, it's frustrating when they can't accept that not every reader works for everybody.

Yeah...and it's so obvious they are in denial. If not then it wouldn't matter, I mean if you KNOW that things are working out well with a reader then why would it matter if someone else had a bad experience? I think people lose all oerspective, if you compare it to something like reviewing a toaster oven, then why would you ever get upset at someone because their toaster oven caught on fire and almost burned the house down? If a reading/reader sucks for someone, it just is what it is, and seems like the point of a review forum is so we can all hear about it.

Then another one is when someone says a reader got things wrong for them, or every reader got it wrong, and they start nitpicking what the person says to twist it around so the readers were right after all. Because they are that desperate to believe. Again, if you know your own readings are working out, it wouldn't matter. But it always matters because all readings really do is leave us in doubt.

Lol, yeah. My original username was Tired of it All but I closed my account here for awhile.

Haha I like your user  ;)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »
You know I went to the other forum for a while but not that much, it sounds like an ... interesting ... place.

If you're speaking about the SPS forum, then yes, I noticed it too - they seem to get defensive of their particular readers.

I agree..I read there sometimes but overall a very cultish sort of vibe..also too much into the spellwork stuff..I don't believe in that so I have no desire to read about it although it does intrigue me how some people are willing to do anything to get someone.  One thread I did read had someone talking about getting a demon to break up a couple.  YIKES..how could you think that wouldn't backfire?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 06:08:11 PM by sawthelight »

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 06:27:49 PM »

I agree..I read there sometimes but overall a very cultish sort of vibe..also too much into the spellwork stuff..I don't believe in that so I have no desire to read about it although it does intrigue me how some people are willing to do anything to get someone.  One thread I did read had someone talking about getting a demon to break up a couple.  YIKES..how could you think that wouldn't backfire?

That's pretty freaky to be honest that they got a demon to split up a couple.. That's just.. Deranged. Us women can be crazy at the best of times, Lol! I've never been tempted to use any spellcasting, it's a waste of money and rip off.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 06:31:10 PM »

That's pretty freaky to be honest that they got a demon to split up a couple.. That's just.. Deranged. Us women can be crazy at the best of times, Lol! I've never been tempted to use any spellcasting, it's a waste of money and rip off.

Deranged is a good word!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 06:30:40 PM »
I had a conversation once with Hope about spellcasting and not believing in it because that is one of the biggest draws to SPS. It has got to be the biggest crocks too that anyone can buy into. IMHO. I have visited a few of those threads, but jeez it's just way above any deranging level I want to explore. Hope wasn't too keen on the conversation and was kind of miffed I even mentioned not believing in that crap. Hope isn't the most stable tbh.

Best person on PsychicSource, Keen, California Psychics, AskNow, ______, etc.... just fill in the blank.
Any who, I saw another thread that I find annoying, because there is no way anyone would know that, because there are too many readers to have read with them all. They can only talk about the ones they've read with and although it could be a lot, it is never ALL. I don't even see any point in asking this.

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2018, 06:34:33 PM »
I had a conversation once with Hope about spellcasting and not believing in it because that is one of the biggest draws to SPS. It has got to be the biggest crocks too that anyone can buy into. IMHO. I have visited a few of those threads, but jeez it's just way above any deranging level I want to explore. Hope wasn't too keen on the conversation and was kind of miffed I even mentioned not believing in that crap. Hope isn't the most stable tbh.

Best person on PsychicSource, Keen, California Psychics, AskNow, ______, etc.... just fill in the blank.
Any who, I saw another thread that I find annoying, because there is no way anyone would know that, because there are too many readers to have read with them all. They can only talk about the ones they've read with and although it could be a lot, it is never ALL. I don't even see any point in asking this.

A few people seem to think that Hope is in cahoots with Yona along with other users like Joey to up Yona's business. There's alot of theories going around about that site.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2018, 06:36:33 PM »
A few people seem to think that Hope is in cahoots with Yona along with other users like Joey to up Yona's business. There's alot of theories going around about that site.

Yes, but no proven theories...just hypothesizes.

Offline star1

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »

Yes, but no proven theories...just hypothesizes.

I agree, nobody knows for sure. There's also other readers on there who get a cult following. Not only Yona, I've noticed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 08:03:35 PM »
I can't wait to see how this turns out: https://www.yahoo.com/news/modern-day-witches-plan-ritual-003247217.html

Offline star1

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2018, 08:24:44 AM »
I find it really annoying when ppl rant their new found hatred of psychics after being wrong for so long, blame them, then post a bunch of threads of how fake they are, misdirecting their anger, unable to face it themselves.

Yep. Or when someone goes to a reader who tells them not so great news, so they come on here and as a comfort boost, post that the reader was negative and hope that others say "well they ended up being wrong for me, anyway", and deep down they know that that reader gave them bad news, but their mind automatically goes on the defensive so they'll say "well they got this detail wrong for me anyway, or this tarot card meaning". Yet those same people moan that a reader gave them a fairytale reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2018, 05:44:00 AM »
All I know is the posts on this board have gotten outta control lately LOL :o