candiednut

x
« on: November 30, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »
x
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:35:25 PM by candiednut »

Offline star1

Re: Clairvoyant Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »
That's why I'm not keen on those readings. They aren't always accurate and can be vague.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 06:50:35 PM »
I don't think it's as simple as we'd like it to be. A boat doesn't necessarily resonate with all of us. I have never had in my 40 years of living any kind of connection to a boat or known anyone else that does.

Not all psychics have all of the gifts. A clairvoyant might ONLY be clairvoyant and not clairaudient or even clairsentient. It takes a lot of time and practice to be able to interpret those things. Most clairvoyants are able to do so, and some still have a lot of learning to do with it.

Like, say a clairvoyant sees something happening near water. Well, that could be a pool, a shower, an ocean, a river, basically anything near water or that includes water. Hell it could even be drinking water. If they don't know how to interpret it properly, they just need practice. I"d say, if they share that information with you but can't interpret what it is at the time of the reading, perhaps just be on the lookout for said thing and you will then know what it was to mean.

Spiritual things are not as clear cut to us as things here in this dimension. there's maybe also a possibly that we aren't meant to know what it means until it happens. I don't know. I'm just speculating.

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 06:48:07 PM »
One of my go to readers told me that even though clairvoyance is not the strongest of her gifts, when she is shown images it’s more of a representation of what is going on. Like she will get an image of a very long winding road or a turtle... meaning it’s a long process or slow moving. I think some readers take those images literally and maybe the boat signifies someone coming or going and not an actual boat if that makes sense?

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 06:51:37 PM »
One of my go to readers told me that even though clairvoyance is not the strongest of her gifts, when she is shown images it’s more of a representation of what is going on. Like she will get an image of a very long winding road or a turtle... meaning it’s a long process or slow moving. I think some readers take those images literally and maybe the boat signifies someone coming or going and not an actual boat if that makes sense?

The thing is though (like tarot cards should be), a reader should use their gift and interpret things their own way that they feel. So a boat to one reader could mean travel, could mean that smooth waters with rough waves sometimes so it's going to be hard work. Each individual reader should know what the symbolism is that they're getting.

anything