Author Topic: Sedra at Mystic Lantern  (Read 1750 times)

Offline MarieSteele

Sedra at Mystic Lantern
« on: October 09, 2018, 05:21:24 PM »
I have used this psychic several times but am now wondering if she has been fake all along. She was right for me initially about a job I would get and the month I would get hired so I used her a few more times after this. I asked her if and when I would get a better job and she told me fall 2017. When this didn’t happen she moved it to March 2018, then fall 2018. When I contacted her recently to see if things were on track she moved it out again to March 2019. See a pattern here? She’s not even consistent with the time of year! Also, a lot of her long email readings are just generic filler that can apply to anybody, nothing specific. I have even found some of the generic paragraphs she has sent me to be cut and pasted from other websites! She even contradicted herself in her own reading once when she told that my unemployment situation would resolve soon (I am currently unemployed). Then in the next paragraph, she told me that I should try to incorporate “more creativity” into my CURRENT job!!! Does she even pay attention to what she’s writing? I think I will look for someone else from now on....

Offline elrosia

Re: Sedra at Mystic Lantern
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 12:44:08 AM »
Yeah I've used her a few times myself, and at first she seemed fairly accurate, picking up on some details of a situation I was in. But she predicted it would resolve sep/oct and it hasn't, and then she pushed it back to april in the last reading I got. Tbh I've never found a psychic who was accurate with timelines, so while frustrating I could overlook it, however, the last reading I got from her was like you said, a lot of generic filler with maybe a couple sentences of actually reading the situation I asked about.
I mean this is an exact quote: "With your self-esteem dipping, it may seem like the days when you trusted your intuition are long gone with the rest of your innocence. You may be asking yourself whether a relationship or a job is a waste of time with no regard to the lessons learned upon the journey. Being so outcome-oriented means you've lost touch with the true value of your life experience. Find a way to lightly dip into an experience you know is short-term"
This was clearly copied from somewhere, she didnt even bother specifying with the part about relationship/career. My question was undeniably about a relationship. Then she said a couple lines regarding the actual situation, and ended with more of the same: " The road to recovery and healing from any incident in the past or a physical challenge can be difficult. Not only must you work to feel balanced and secure, but you also have to not jump too quickly into high expectations, or you may set yourself back. Moderation is going to be the key. Enjoy the little things in life that you need to feel normal, but find peace through meditation or spiritual pursuits that help you find meaning in life." 
???? There was no incident or physical challenge involved, and nothing to heal from. Complete waste of my time/money and to me it's discredited any predictions she's attempted to make in the past

Offline Sooshi

Re: Sedra at Mystic Lantern
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 05:21:48 AM »
I think a lot just copy and paste from books or websites, meanings for cards they draw or what have you

anything