Author Topic: That feeling..  (Read 5358 times)

Offline Ajna

That feeling..
« on: October 09, 2018, 11:57:12 AM »
When you get that reading, and its 100% accurate with the situation and makes complete sense and you don’t even want any other readings and you just go about your life and be happy.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: That feeling..
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 12:00:21 PM »
It's like a high, but for me it doesn't last.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »
When you get that reading, and its 100% accurate with the situation and makes complete sense and you don’t even want any other readings and you just go about your life and be happy.

Sure - until you need another reading.. that's 100% accurate.. from the same advisor.. on someone else.. that enables you to go about your life and be happy... until... you need another reading...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 01:11:58 PM »
It's like a high, but for me it doesn't last.

me neither..esp. when reality of the situation is showing different than what the reading says

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 03:48:36 PM »
My predictions are coming thru! I am above the moon! It looks like my ex/poi is coming back into the picture!!!! And! I still want a reading to still “have control”... but I’ve been doing a lot self care to not give in.

For me it’s like being high and getting a psychic reading would be having chocolate ice cream... on chocolate brownie ...with hot fudge. I mean it is just gluttonous. So I need to let go. Even if I am happy ugh I still want a reading!

Congrats Flutter!!! That’s so exciting:)

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »
My predictions are coming thru! I am above the moon! It looks like my ex/poi is coming back into the picture!!!! And! I still want a reading to still “have control”... but I’ve been doing a lot self care to not give in.

For me it’s like being high and getting a psychic reading would be having chocolate ice cream... on chocolate brownie ...with hot fudge. I mean it is just gluttonous. So I need to let go. Even if I am happy ugh I still want a reading!

SO happy for you!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 05:05:15 PM »

Who all predicted it?!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »

Awesome! How ling were you apart?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 02:01:27 AM »
The problem that I've found is that they often pick up on the situation well and then nothing happens...ever. So yeah, it makes you feel better temporarily and then you call again and again to get a second opinion or because their timeline passed and nothing happened. It's a vicious cycle and is basically like a drug high.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 02:53:47 AM »
Congrats!!! Yayyyyy.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 03:00:30 AM »
My predictions about my POI came true the summer before last. I don’t read often. I use my readings now as a road map.

You just gotta find that balance. If readings aren’t working, you gotta do something else.
The problem that I've found is that they often pick up on the situation well and then nothing happens...ever. So yeah, it makes you feel better temporarily and then you call again and again to get a second opinion or because their timeline passed and nothing happened. It's a vicious cycle and is basically like a drug high.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:30:23 AM by Ajna »

Offline Ajna

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 03:12:27 AM »
I made this post to bring optimism to the board. And to break the stereotype that everyone that gets readings has an addiction. And to say that you shouldn’t feel guilty if you get readings (it’s possible to enjoy your readings and not overindulge). And that happily evers do exist.

Sending prayers for everyone’s happily evers!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:18:03 AM by Ajna »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 11:23:51 AM »

Absolutely

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 01:40:45 PM »
I made this post to bring optimism to the board. And to break the stereotype that everyone that gets readings has an addiction. And to say that you shouldn’t feel guilty if you get readings (it’s possible to enjoy your readings and not overindulge). And that happily evers do exist.

Sending prayers for everyone’s happily evers!!

I am all for positivity. I agree that readings can be very helpful, insightful, and can certainly guide you and support you in your journey. That is why I was drawn to them and I found them to be so helpful in making me see the spiritual side of things. I still think they are great because you don't just look at face value, you look deeper into things, and when you do that, you find a different meaning and understanding.

I just think it is very easy to get addicted especially with the online psychic networks. Everything is so accessible and you can just contact reader after reader and that can be detrimental.

So, I do think psychic readings can be very helpful, I think it can be hard sometimes to use them sparingly, especially when reality doesn't manifest the way you would like it to.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »
Agreed, but I think using psychics sparingly is the exception and not norm for most people on this board. I wish I was wrong about that, but I don't think I am.  My name is fidget and I'm a recovering psychic binger...

anything