Author Topic: Best psychic for future predictions that actually happend??  (Read 6089 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Best psychic for future predictions that actually happend??
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 11:52:24 PM »
2 specific things that Leanne saw in my 10 prediction reading the 3rd week of August already happened before the reading, 1 of those events she said “this may have already happened but”

2 other specific predictions she mentioned have happened within the last 2 weeks
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:09:21 PM by user5942 »

Offline Heather

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 01:22:20 AM »
Leanne from what site? 

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 01:32:06 AM »
I did the phone consultation (60 mins). She told me not to ask or say anything until she’s done. She spoke for about 30 mins and picked up very accurate info including an unusual work event. Then she asked me to speak and tell her what made sense, what questions I had etc which was the remaining 30 mins. She records the call and emails it to you right after the call. I was very impressed, probably the most I’ve been since I started my “reading addiction”. She even picked up the date I last got a reading from someone else

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 02:48:20 AM »
I did the phone consultation (60 mins). She told me not to ask or say anything until she’s done. She spoke for about 30 mins and picked up very accurate info including an unusual work event. Then she asked me to speak and tell her what made sense, what questions I had etc which was the remaining 30 mins. She records the call and emails it to you right after the call. I was very impressed, probably the most I’ve been since I started my “reading addiction”. She even picked up the date I last got a reading from someone else

Was she negative as she usually be?

Offline user5942

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 10:10:50 AM »
Since I asked for a general no, she actually gave me a lot of things to look forward to

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 05:29:26 PM »
For the girls who said their prediction have happend or are happening could you tell us what they were xxxxx

Offline user5942

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
I actually had 13 predictions in the 10, she kinda slammed some together lol. This reading MP3 was sent to me the 3rd week of this past August.

**"Predictions" that Leanne gave me that I believe are from the past**

1. A dark-haired girl you know quite well is or either will become pregnant. You and your friends are not fans of her boyfriend and do not believe he is ready to be a father, so she will put herself in not the most ideal situation. This is not something you expected from this person, and will think "I would not have thought it from her".
This happened in April. My friend got pregnant with her loser boyfriend who is at the bar every night. My friends and I believed she did it for her to trap him thinking he would commit to her.

2. There is a dark-haired man you have attraction and desire for who will be a slippery character who will make the relationship on his terms. You will become distracted from your work and you will become too entangled in your love life, it's best to separate things off in boxes. You have an upcoming promotion that the distraction from this man may affect. You will be with this person within the next five months, the promotion will occur before the end of January.
This is the EXACT description of the relationship with POI. I am not sure if Leanne just saw this as the past, but POI and I were broken up in June. She may see him coming back OR a new person who fits this exact description again, though I am not sure since it does not align with the promotion (her other predictions that have happened aligned to the time she said).

**Predictions Leanne gave that happened after the reading**
1. Happened 2 weeks ago - You should not take off more than you can chew, you will be extremely busy into the month of October with work as your environment is different, though you are not moving. You will be offered a new promotion, but be careful not to stretch yourself too thin. It is important to focus on quality over quantity at this time.
I was offered a part time job that would pay well and would occur after my first shift at my full-time job. The money sounded fantastic and was offered to me by a coworker. I ended up turning it down since we got a new learning management system at work and I took on another case load this year. It has been extremely busy so far and there are many changes.

2. Happened last week - You will have an altercation with a woman who is older than you. You should stand your ground, but understand that you may have to accept that you will not get your way. There is an older man who will help you mediate this situation and wants the best for you, and a younger male who comes in as a friend who cares deeply for you and wants the best for you. This will not be catastrophic, but it will hinder you.
I am planning my friend's bachelorette since her maid of honor (and sister) is lazy and not doing anything to plan it. My friend's mom is also very controlling and abusive (I've seen her slap my friend's face before) and is making my friend miserable during this time. I gave the idea to the bridesmaid party after running it by the sister first to collect what weeks people are free to go away and the mom bulldozed my idea right over and got in a fight with me lol because it wasn't the bachelorette she wanted for her daughter (???). My dad and my guy best friend have been advising me to drop the situation and tell the mom and sister is best for them to plan it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 07:33:49 PM »
For practical predictions that actually happen, Leanne is someone I would mention and give credit to. Granted, they are not all grand predictions, a lot of them
I could have done without. But, she has proven to be capable of semi-reliably predicting the future and it happening. 10 Predictions only tho

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 08:34:01 PM »
I just don’t understand why she would give predictions that have already happend

Offline user5942

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 08:45:28 PM »
It’s what she picked up on for me, but she was so specific and detailed about the events. Even tight with facial features / structure on people. Again, the second one could be something that will really happen before January because she was specific that I should not let it affect an upcoming promotion in the next few months since I will be offered this new position in the end of January.

I’ve read with them all including Yona, Aries Intuition, Queen on Cups, etc and numerous others on Etsy and other platforms and she has been the best so far.

Nothing anyone else said has ever come to fruition for me, especially within a month I read with them

Offline star1

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 08:52:51 PM »
I just don’t understand why she would give predictions that have already happend

Every reader reads differently.. Some are better at past validations.. Some are better at present, others are best at general and then being able to actually predict things.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 09:17:42 PM »

shes not aware that shes doing it. Its part of having the gift...a lot of psychics do it honestly.

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 09:49:13 PM »

Was she negative as she usually be?

Well she said some stuff that I liked hearing, other stuff - not so much but I don’t think she’s a negative reader. She’s just giving her predictions and not everything will or can be positive

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 09:52:17 PM »
I’ve never read with her I’ve opted for the general 10 preidictions yestterday and she said she is quite busy the next few days so I will hopefully receive it soon kinda nervous ..,not sure what to expect :\